IGNORED

M Is for Mama 11: 10 Kids is 10 too Many for a Narcissistic, Disinterested Person

nelliebelle1197

7 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I forgot to add - stop taking 4-6 vacations A YEAR.  That cost multiple thousands of dollars each time.  DURING A FUCKING PANDEMIC.

Honestly, she is so fucking tone deaf it's mind-boggling.  That or oblivious and stupid, if she doesn't realize that the majority of her IG followers are women who are probably lucky if they break even every month.

Her "if the house burned down tomorrow" comment is one of the biggest lies she's ever told.  If her precious DIY craptastic barn and all her carefully curated Anthro decor burned to ash, she'd be crying for WEEKS.

I’m sure she can afford great insurance. Therefore she would have tons of money to build an even bigger home to replace the one that burned. And she would brag about how it’s even better than the last. Probably because it would have marble countertops this time. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

I’m currently on the last day of staying with my narcissistic sibling, who has multiple small children. Whenever I mention that I’m tired or whatever they chime in that they have kids, are up at night with the baby, the house is a mess, etc etc etc. What I haven’t pointed out is that they *chose* to have kids. I didn’t choose to have my multiple disabilities/chronic pain.

Last night they accidentally drank something with a higher percentage of alcohol in it than they thought, and are complaining now that they are exhausted this morning. I….had honestly forgotten that people exist who wake up and aren’t exhausted. To me, that’s what coffee is for, to wake you up. 

If people cry that they have no X, whatever X is, Braggie would explain that she may have X but it’s not in her favorite color and the kids have touched it and it’s from 2019, not 2021. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 10

Did anyone catch that she said there are 12 people living in her house "for now?" I mean, maybe she's anticipating Ezra going to college in a few years, but it's more likely she's thinking about more babies. You know, the LAST thing this woman needs🤦

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure she can afford great insurance. Therefore she would have tons of money to build an even bigger home to replace the one that burned. And she would brag about how it’s even better than the last. Probably because it would have marble countertops this time. 

For sure…In the case of a major house fire, I’d suggest looking for an oily rag and gas can. I’d also process the can for her prints.

She has shown that in terms of housing, she is quickly bored. Mama loves to design houses and shop for home goods.

Beyond date nights and shopping, AH is rather disinterested.

8 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Did anyone catch that she said there are 12 people living in her house "for now?" I mean, maybe she's anticipating Ezra going to college in a few years, but it's more likely she's thinking about more babies. You know, the LAST thing this woman needs🤦

I saw it. Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she was PG. Twin boys are almost 1. It’s in her “early” window. Plus, I really think AH wants another girl. Hope that never happens. Funny that for all her anti-feminist ideas and support of women submitting to men, she sure makes her oldest boys take on many jobs that are traditionally assigned to women-

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

For sure…In the case of a major house fire, I’d suggest looking for an oily rag and gas can. I’d also process the can for her prints.

She has shown that in terms of housing, she is quickly bored. Mama loves to design houses and shop for home goods.

Beyond date nights and shopping, AH is rather disinterested.

I totally agree. She loves to tell people she sold their last house completely furnished. She obviously had no need to bring any of her furniture to the new house. She wanted everything new. She even changed out a green couch for a blue couch. They were basically the same couch but wanted it in a different color after a year. She tired very quickly of her furnishings. She sells stuff on FB constantly. And buys new stuff constantly. A fire would streamline things.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Imagine being so arrogant to even think that God themselves would come down from heaven and tell you that you need to move to a new house. And of course they wouldn't just move, it would have to be a God-ordained plot of land and a God-designed custom house that God wants to be full of Anthro shit. I would think God has more important things to do but that's just me.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

Edited because my link didn't work:

ABC News in Tyler did a story on July 9th about another new heartless Texas law (quelle surprise!) that took effect on September 1, banning homeless encampments and making things like sleeping in a tent in some areas punishable by a $500 fine.  It said the homeless population of Tyler stays around 200-300 (I'm betting it's actually a lot higher than that).  Volunteers with a program called Adopt-a Neighbor were basically BEGGING local churches to get involved by personally getting to know local homeless people, befriending them and helping them transition.  They said only 5 churches were currently enrolled in the program.  FIVE.  There are 89 churches in the Tyler metro area.

But Braggie's craptastic 6000 sq. ft. barn is God-ordained, y'all.  You heard it from the horse's mouth.  All those local homeless people need to just praise Jesus and internalize that hard is not the same thing as bad. 

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 19

Braggie is busy on Instagram posting multiple stories making fun of AOC's "tax the rich" dress she wore to the Met Gala... She must have a serious chip on her shoulder. Braggie is a miserable person.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 14

42 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Braggie is busy on Instagram posting multiple stories making fun of AOC's "tax the rich" dress she wore to the Met Gala... She must have a serious chip on her shoulder. Braggie is a miserable person.

Whatever religious education AH received is foreign to me. What kind of Christian is anti the rich putting into the kitty? Love and care for your neighbor like yourself, and like Jesus loved and cared for his people. I don’t remember anything about the rich being exempt -

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Whatever religious education AH received is foreign to me. What kind of Christian is anti the rich putting into the kitty? Love and care for your neighbor like yourself, and like Jesus loved and cared for his people. I don’t remember anything about the rich being exempt -

In that "culture", being poor is a sign that God does not favor you. The hatred of taxes is because that tax money is used to help the less fortunate. Yeah, I know. They need to re-read their bibles again. Fundamentalism is VERY self-centered, it's all about "MY" salvation, what "I" did, how I live "MY" life. It has nothing to do with helping the less fortunate right in front of you. 

While I'm theologically more literal than some, it informs and guides my liberal views. I can't understand that if someone reads the same words that I do and thinks the opposite way and its all cool. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

13 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think He may have mentioned something about a camel and the eye of a needle…

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I think He may have mentioned something about a camel and the eye of a needle…

She obviously missed the day that concept was covered. 

What angers me the absolute most about Fundies is the fact that they cloak, attempt to hide their horrible thoughts and ideas in religion. Further, those with a platform(media or otherwise) then try to school and guilt trip others who do not think exactly like they do. 

TL;dr one does not get to be an asshole and then hide behind Jesus speak to mitigate one’s behaviors or words-

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

On 9/16/2021 at 11:45 AM, SassyPants said:

She obviously missed the day that concept was covered. 

What angers me the absolute most about Fundies is the fact that they cloak, attempt to hide their horrible thoughts and ideas in religion. Further, those with a platform(media or otherwise) then try to school and guilt trip others who do not think exactly like they do. 

TL;dr one does not get to be an asshole and then hide behind Jesus speak to mitigate one’s behaviors or words-

She wants to guilt trip others who do think and act like she does and have significantly less money to do so!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

She wants to guilt trip others who do think and act like she does and have significantly less money to do so!

Yes she does, and it's all about being admired and getting those likes, because that is her life breath.  

She posted a bunch of clips saying basically this - if anything she posts makes you feel like shit, that's on YOU, not her.  Because she only posts what THE LORD LAYS ON HER HEART.  And you're a sinner, in case you forgot.

I'm so glad that I don't believe in that LORD any more - especially if he's so shallow as to lay it on Braggie's heart that she needs to post more date night selfies and more Anthro sale purchases.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Yes she does, and it's all about being admired and getting those likes, because that is her life breath.  

She posted a bunch of clips saying basically this - if anything she posts makes you feel like shit, that's on YOU, not her.  Because she only posts what THE LORD LAYS ON HER HEART.  And you're a sinner, in case you forgot.

I'm so glad that I don't believe in that LORD any more - especially if he's so shallow as to lay it on Braggie's heart that she needs to post more date night selfies and more Anthro sale purchases.

Classic Braggie. Says something offensive. People voice they are offended. Braggie says it’s your fault for being offended. So take it up with his. It basically gives her anyway to say whatever the fuck she pleases without any blame. 

Braggie, you are a narcissistic piece of shit mother with dirty ass hair and a cluttered as fuck house. 

But don’t get mad I said that Braggie. Because the Flying Spaghetti Monster put it on my heart to say it to you. So take it up with him if you are offended. 

• Upvote 7
  • Fuck You 1
  • I Agree 7

Spoiler

Because she only posts what THE LORD LAYS ON HER HEART.

I am learning that

1. Her posts are divinely inspired.

2. the Scriptures are divinely inspired.

So, it follows that her posts are as good as the Scriptures.

When do we start quoting her at church?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

Today, the LORD has laid it on Braggie's heart to tell you how she, um, keeps her armpits hair-free, because, she, um, hates shaving!  

And there was much rejoicing! (in Monty Python and the Holy Grail voice)

I swear, if I encountered someone in public whose hair was that much of a rat's nest I would probably involuntarily back away. 

I can just imagine the people at her church when she badgers someone to take her Sunday family picture..."oh sweet jesus, here comes that lady that's obsessed with instagram and her passel of kids...ugh"

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Today, the LORD has laid it on Braggie's heart to tell you how she, um, keeps her armpits hair-free, because, she, um, hates shaving!  

And there was much rejoicing! (in Monty Python and the Holy Grail voice)

I swear, if I encountered someone in public whose hair was that much of a rat's nest I would probably involuntarily back away. 

I can just imagine the people at her church when she badgers someone to take her Sunday family picture..."oh sweet jesus, here comes that lady that's obsessed with instagram and her passel of kids...ugh"

Well she has admitted to using a dirty fork to fluff her dirty ass hair (prior to a wedding, no less), so I’m sure her arm pits, that the general public rarely sees, are a REALLY LOW PRIORITY!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Having armpit hair isn’t gross. It’s just hair. As long as it’s clean I’m pretty meh about body hair. But going weeks without washing your hair is gross. Especially when it’s as long as hers and how much she works out. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Her rational for armpit hair removal is that she teaches fitness classes in sleeveless tops.

But that doesn't help anyone who has to see the dirty tangled mess bouncing around on her head.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Her rational for armpit hair removal is that she teaches fitness classes in sleeveless tops.

But that doesn't help anyone who has to see the dirty tangled mess bouncing around on her head.

Lol true. I bet her armpit hair is cleaner than her head hair. Yet she brags about how dirty it is online. For millions to see. 

• Upvote 1

She’s the worst and comes across as OCPD with narcissistic traits. She has a complete lack of empathy. She’s irked that she’s received certain messages and feels the need to lecture her followers on why it’s wrong for them to be jealous of her.

She spends an inordinate amount of time on Instagram given the 10 kids she has. I wouldn’t be surprised if after a few of her kids turn 18, they give her the “grey-rock” (low contact with narcissists) treatment. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

21 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

She spends an inordinate amount of time on Instagram given the 10 kids she has.

She also posts selfies with brilliant statements like "if you've never tried to take a selfie while holding twins who are both trying to grab your phone..."

:::::whispers quietly::::: you could just not take the selfie, you twit.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 7

22 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

She also posts selfies with brilliant statements like "if you've never tried to take a selfie while holding twins who are both trying to grab your phone..."

:::::whispers quietly::::: you could just not take the selfie, you twit.

I imagine she has thousands and thousands of selfies. I’ve taken selfies but I imagine it’s constant for her. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not a picture-taker in general.  The obsession with selfies is so foreign to me.

Beall Phillips is another one that leaps to mind...almost her entire IG feed is selfies.  It's very telling.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic