IGNORED

M Is for Mama 11: 10 Kids is 10 too Many for a Narcissistic, Disinterested Person

nelliebelle1197

17 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

I'm sure Braggie and all her white middle class christian mama friends and their lily white churches will be lining up to adopt all the babies who due to this law are going to be born with fetal alcohol syndrome and meth addiction, and/or get put straight into the (overloaded and awful) Texas foster care system.

Oh, what's that?  They won't?  Of course they won't because they are FUCKING HYPOCRITES. 

Some might. And then beat them when they don’t act like their bio kids. And re-home them like a dog when it gets too hard. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 4

Or if the kids don’t show enough gratitude for being saved from their birth parents’ environment.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 9/4/2021 at 3:49 AM, SassyPants said:

Oh today she’s getting extra mileage out of TX’s near ban on abortions by posting a picture of child with Trisomy 21. Can anyone here imagine AH parenting/educating/tolerating the needs of a child born with intellectual or medical challenges? *shudders*

I sincerely hope she doesn't have any more children, but particularly none with additional needs. She doesn't cope well with the ones she has, she'd be wall to wall martyrdom if she had to cope with mobility or toileting or basically anything that required more than her bare minimum. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

She hired a mother’s helper for when her big kids are at Co-op 2 days/week. Which makes me wonder, how much of the older kids’ school day is devoted to childcare. Also, leave it the mother of 10 to hire childcare vs a housekeeper. Just shows what she’d rather do. OTOH, maybe less time with her is Better for the little boys- 

• Upvote 17

Rest assured, if she is invited anywhere out of town to talk about her book, she will jet off without a care in the world and leave them all for Shaun, her mother and Ezra to look after.  

On a related note, the number of hospitalized Covid patients in our part of the state is the highest it's been for *the entire pandemic*.  But damn the torpedoes, Braggie et. al. are prancing around in gyms, restaurants and stores without masks or a care for their fellow human beings. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Rest assured, if she is invited anywhere out of town to talk about her book, she will jet off without a care in the world and leave them all for Shaun, her mother and Ezra to look after.  

On a related note, the number of hospitalized Covid patients in our part of the state is the highest it's been for *the entire pandemic*.  But damn the torpedoes, Braggie et. al. are prancing around in gyms, restaurants and stores without masks or a care for their fellow human beings. 

I’m sorry…these folks are wrecking it for everyone 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I know.  It's maddening.  My son works at the larger of the two hospitals in Longview.  They have been playing shuffle the wards for weeks now, trying to keep up with all the Covid patients. They're about to get another raise, because they're all working so hard.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 4

If she needs to hire a mother’s helper every time her two oldest boys are out of the house, then you know those boys are acting as unpaid mothers helpers all the rest of the time. I hope so much those boys are allowed to move away for college and don’t have to commute. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 14

I hope so much that the two oldest boys are going to school more than the 2 days/ week at the co-op.  It's a faint hope though, because I believe they are full time parenting the other 3 days with no schooling being done at all.

I say parenting instead of child care because I think the two oldest are the parents. Shaun is either travelling for work or checked out of family life.  Braggie has soooooo many other things to do -- check for Anthro sales on line, check for all the other sales on line. thrift shopping, work out, teach fitness classes, re-arrange throw pillows on the sofas, etc, etc., etc.. Anything. Any. Thing. except parent her children.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I hope so much that the two oldest boys are going to school more than the 2 days/ week at the co-op.  It's a faint hope though, because I believe they are full time parenting the other 3 days with no schooling being done at all.

I say parenting instead of child care because I think the two oldest are the parents. Shaun is either travelling for work or checked out of family life.  Braggie has soooooo many other things to do -- check for Anthro sales on line, check for all the other sales on line. thrift shopping, work out, teach fitness classes, re-arrange throw pillows on the sofas, etc, etc., etc.. Anything. Any. Thing. except parent her children.

Wish I could love and agree with this comment at the same time. You are 💯 % correct!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

She wouldn't know objective truth if it bit her on her privileged ass.  Her only truth is what's best for her and feeds her narcissism.

• Upvote 12

I know it's hard to believe but Abbie is still milking her "old dog learns new tricks" schtick with yet another dance video. They're officially more stale than the box of cereal my husband left open overnight.

She pairs the vid with more complaining about her kids. Near the top of my list of things that I dislike hearing fundie parents say is that children are sinners. It's such a convenient cop out to shitty parenting and it's the children that suffer the most. 3 year olds don't have "sin nature". They need direction and individual attention that a mom of many can't give. 

I also despise the idea of a thankfulness journal. It reeks of toxic positivity. You've got some major issues if the only nice thing you can say about your kids is that they have eyes. These people are unbelievable.

Spoiler

286750645_Screenshot_20210913-1106382.thumb.png.c8e1ac84d1246c8c38535636c925ee37.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 5
  • Eyeroll 5
  • I Agree 4

When I read Braggarbage like this I often think -- as we say back home - someone needs to jerk a knot in her head and slap her down a rat hole.

• Upvote 11

Don't you just hate it when poor people complain about you being an over privileged white woman who doesn't truly understand struggle? Not to worry. Abbie sets them squarely back in their place by posting a lecture on her "struggles" which include such hardships as a multi year process of designing and building a custom home. AND I'll have you know that her massive kitchen island has cracks and stains. Can you imagine having to deal with such struggle in your own life? 

The absolute audacity of this bitch preaching to women about being obsessed with "circumstantial happiness" is mind boggling to me. To be so privileged to tell people that your house could burn down tomorrow and you'd still be happy is just amazing. A fire wouldn't be a happy ending for many people. Most people wouldn't be able to just pick up and build another custom home like Abbie could. And whoever says that square footage doesn't amplify happiness has never lived in 900 square feet with 10 people. Abbie should stick to what she knows, body pump, her nasty hair, and spending Shaun's money on anthro. She isn't qualified for fuck all beyond that. 

Spoiler

2141838729_Screenshot_20210914-1442312.thumb.png.884a361337d3facca130b7a40f341d2c.png805720866_Screenshot_20210914-1442402.png.cd585e92ea638bc1835dad6ac4d4cbec.png

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 12
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Braggie is the poster child for over privileged white woman. Her life is so easy and privileged she finds things to make it harder. She’s pathetic. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 15

That post about her struggle -- Braggarbage..  Pure unadulterated braggarbage. With a side of completely tone-deaf, over-privileged white woman thrown in for good measure.

My previous comment about Knot. Head. Slap. Rat hole. still applies

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

So proud of them marrying debt free, except for a mortgage, LMAO. Of course she was debt free. She lived at home where her parents paid all the bills, and she was all of 20 YO. Yes, Abbie, I could have more babies and would welcome them, except for the menopause. She has zero common sense or lack of self awareness.

She realllllllly doesn’t like to be called out on her shit, does she? And that comment was deleted by the poster, yet AH feels the need to call that person out, publicly…Hard core Jesus loving Christian, not so much.

• Upvote 17

It was so very hard for her to live in her parents’ house with Ezra and Simon. They only had an entire floor to themselves. And constant free babysitting. So hard!

• Upvote 20

Narcissists ALWAYS think they have it harder than anyone else.  Life is one long one-upmanship game to them.  And they have GOT to come out on top, even when it comes to "suffering".

Put your money where your mouth is, Braggie.  Stop buying overpriced crap at Anthro and filling your closet that's the size of a bedroom with clothes you don't wear.  Stop eating out multiple times a week.  I mean, if it doesn't matter and your happiness DOESN'T depend on it, why are you wasting that money?  Once again - your. walk. doesn't. match. your. talk. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was so very hard for her to live in her parents’ house with Ezra and Simon. They only had an entire floor to themselves. And constant free babysitting. So hard!

Smallest house she ever lived in: a 1500 sq foot floor of her parents’ home-

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Smallest house she ever lived in: a 1500 sq foot floor of her parents’ home-

That must’ve been like living in a card board box. Poor thing. Her life is so hard. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 4

I forgot to add - stop taking 4-6 vacations A YEAR.  That cost multiple thousands of dollars each time.  DURING A FUCKING PANDEMIC.

Honestly, she is so fucking tone deaf it's mind-boggling.  That or oblivious and stupid, if she doesn't realize that the majority of her IG followers are women who are probably lucky if they break even every month.

Her "if the house burned down tomorrow" comment is one of the biggest lies she's ever told.  If her precious DIY craptastic barn and all her carefully curated Anthro decor burned to ash, she'd be crying for WEEKS.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic