IGNORED

M Is for Mama 11: 10 Kids is 10 too Many for a Narcissistic, Disinterested Person

nelliebelle1197

The left side describes her perfectly. If there’s one thing I can’t stand in a person is a total lack of self awareness. It seems to be so very common amongst fundies. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I hope the book flops, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did well. Too many people will be fooled by her.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I hope the book flops, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did well. Too many people will be fooled by her.

If it does well, she will be even more insufferable, if that's possible.  I can see it now, every Friday introduction: "Hi, I'm a BEST-SELLING AUTHOR and homeschool mother of 10..."🤮

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 4

Braggie accidentally shared some pro vaccine information on her stories today while Shaun is setting up the movie, Luca (which many interpret as an LGBTQ+ movie btw).

1719723741_ScreenShot2021-08-12at7_31_40PM.thumb.png.7aecff77551ab8d381d27025f6166067.png

• Upvote 5

Things that make you go hmmm....

- Is she even aware her book is going to be sold by Amazon?  Don't a lot of fundies have big problems with Amazon and their ungodly merchandise?  As of last night she still thinks she has the super secret dibs on her book cover (or she's just telling her humpers that on IG to get more subscribers to her newsletter)

- what, exactly, is Jesus-honoring about having a ginormous house - ginormous enough to have a completely separate room with a screen that big, to watch Pixar movies on?  They have a huge living area with a big TV in it - why do they need what is essentially a duplicate one room over?  I want a detailed answer explaining this from Mrs. "Bible-believing mother".

- still waiting, but never holding my breath, on why she's ok having a house that is a shrine to Anthropologie when they openly support BLM and LGBTQ+ organizations.  

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 16

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Things that make you go hmmm....

- Is she even aware her book is going to be sold by Amazon?  Don't a lot of fundies have big problems with Amazon and their ungodly merchandise?  As of last night she still thinks she has the super secret dibs on her book cover (or she's just telling her humpers that on IG to get more subscribers to her newsletter)

- what, exactly, is Jesus-honoring about having a ginormous house - ginormous enough to have a completely separate room with a screen that big, to watch Pixar movies on?  They have a huge living area with a big TV in it - why do they need what is essentially a duplicate one room over?  I want a detailed answer explaining this from Mrs. "Bible-believing mother".

- still waiting, but never holding my breath, on why she's ok having a house that is a shrine to Anthropologie when they openly support BLM and LGBTQ+ organizations.  

Yet doesn’t shop at target 🙄

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1

Ugggggg…such an attention seeking narcissist. And she is the very definition of a mediocre, lackluster mother. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Her latest post is yet another another dancing video and Simon looks so over it. She's really beating it into the ground, isn't she? It reminds me of an annoying kid who keeps jumping around and waving their arms saying, Hey guys, hey guys! Look over here! Look at me! That's fine if you're like 7 years old and don't know how to act yet but this is a 40 year old woman. So much cringe and I'm here for it. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

I can see her nattering incessantly about her IG posts and how many views each one got and listen to this comment and do you think I should post this to Shaun, and his eyes just slowly glaze over while he repeats "Yes, Dear." 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Today, on IG, she referred to the twins as  “quads”.  

She will probably get pregnant at least two more times, for the sole reason of trying to achieve twins again.  

I do not understand how so many women don't see through her bullshit act.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Other fundier are already starting to promote her book. Bethany Wissmann Beasley posted about it in her IG stories a few days back.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 4

On 8/15/2021 at 10:38 AM, SuperNova said:

Her latest post is yet another another dancing video and Simon looks so over it. She's really beating it into the ground, isn't she? It reminds me of an annoying kid who keeps jumping around and waving their arms saying, Hey guys, hey guys! Look over here! Look at me! That's fine if you're like 7 years old and don't know how to act yet but this is a 40 year old woman. So much cringe and I'm here for it. 

I just noticed Simon is wearing and IDF shirt. Now I'm remembering that her family are messianic "Jews". ugh

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I just noticed Simon is wearing and IDF shirt. Now I'm remembering that her family are messianic "Jews". ugh

She has said her parents are but she isn’t. So she gets to have different views from her parents but I bet her kids won’t get that privilege. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

what does IDF mean?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

what does IDF mean?

Israeli Defense Forces, I believe. It’s the Israeli army. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

So Abbie and Shaun are evangelical baptists (??), her parents are messianic Christians and she also mentioned they have a mennonite heritage in her family IIRC. They are all over the place.

• Upvote 4

On 8/16/2021 at 5:29 AM, ophelia said:

Other fundier are already starting to promote her book. Bethany Wissmann Beasley posted about it in her IG stories a few days back.

Wismans seem to admire Braggie. Rachel said Abbie gives good advice and recommended her IG account. I was surprised, because Rachel is so modest, organised and content (or she seems to be), that she should realise the immodest, materialistic and selfish Abby is. But in that world, as long as you parrot the right words, there is not a further analysis.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

So Abbie and Shaun are evangelical baptists (??), her parents are messianic Christians and she also mentioned they have a mennonite heritage in her family IIRC. They are all over the place.

Just like Marlin and Becky Bontrager, they can completely split from their parents’ religion but would shame the hell out of their kids if they split.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

I often wonder what sort of disconnect is happening in people’s/ women’s lives who buy into AH’s BS as the authentic answer to any question or problem that motherhood, childcare or spiritually poses.

IMO, AH radiates, phoniness, conditionality, harsh judgment, indifference, apathy and disinterest in anything other than herself. There is no sheep’s clothing here, she’s straight up wolf.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, bea said:

99da80ee21d57079dd74e178bd08811f.jpg
God told Abbie to post a dancing video for Afghanistan.
C R I N G E

She is so pining for 25 YO, hard body Abbie. Too bad, so sad, mom of 10, approaching 40, it’s a brand new day!

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

On 8/18/2021 at 2:12 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just like Marlin and Becky Bontrager, they can completely split from their parents’ religion but would shame the hell out of their kids if they split.

I wouldn't say they completely split. They just chase a different flavour of protestant fundamentalism. I doubt they would be angry if their children return to their Mennonite roots or go fundie-lite. Embracing another religion? Drama. Being atheist? Mega drama. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

I wouldn't say they completely split. They just chase a different flavour of protestant fundamentalism. I doubt they would be angry if their children return to their Mennonite roots or go fundie-lite. Embracing another religion? Drama. Being atheist? Mega drama. 

But the comparison is still good. I was comparing Braggie to the Bontragers because they are all still Christians. But they are a very different flavor of Christian compared to their parents. To us it’s probably no big deal. To them, I bet it’s still a pretty big deal. Even Amish are supposed to shun those who leave. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bea said:

99da80ee21d57079dd74e178bd08811f.jpg
God told Abbie to post a dancing video for Afghanistan.
C R I N G E

What I don't get is that if she's dancing for Afghanistan, why is the video titled 'mom of ten can learn new tricks part 4' and not 'mom of ten dances for Afghanistan'? Riddle me that, Abbie.

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic