IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

One of the bond conditions was no internet access...He f**ked around and found out.  Was it worth it? 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 2

On 8/27/2021 at 1:42 PM, Dandruff said:

I think it would be a good fit in Jill Rod's tschocke graveyard.

But JRod IS a bobblehead......

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Can someone clarify - is Tina Peters, the missing [suspended] Mesa County clerk in hiding with Pillow Guy?  I’m not sure if he’s still circulating in public or on the lam with her.  

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

Can someone clarify - is Tina Peters, the missing [suspended] Mesa County clerk in hiding with Pillow Guy?  I’m not sure if he’s still circulating in public or on the lam with her.  

The last I heard, they are not physically together, but he is hiding her.

Mikey wants your money:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.17f3451b8d0afe690e18c404e25e3649.png

image.thumb.png.11daeb7bfd7c717ce8dccd8abc50fd2b.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 4

So, he says it's for saving America but it's called "Lindell Legal Offense Fund".  Also, he starts at $20 and includes a $50,000 option.  Way to be optimistic there, Mikey.

I saw that he sold one of his planes so I guess he's scrambling for funds now.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, Xan said:

I saw that he sold one of his planes so I guess he's scrambling for funds now.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

Mike Lindell paid millions to "cyber experts"; allegedly bought luxury home for accused fraudster

According to interviews with sources close to Lindell and documents reviewed by Salon, the bedding magnate has paid more than $3 million to various advisers and his team of "white hat hackers." They produced the supposed "packet-capture" evidence, which Lindell has promised for months would prove the election had been hacked, and were also paid to ensure its "safety" between the November election and Lindell's much-hyped "cyber symposium" last month in South Dakota. 

On Thursday, Josh Merritt, a former member of Lindell's "red team" at the South Dakota event, told Salon that the $3 million was split among a group of Lindell's "cyber experts." Most of the money, he said, went toward the purchase of a luxury Florida home for Dennis Montgomery, a discredited former government contractor with a checkered history who has become central to Lindell's operation. 

Merritt said that in the "red team room" he heard Lindell and an employee discuss "that being the house that Dennis Montgomery lived in. Lindell had stated many times he had paid Montgomery and others over $3 million, and he had spent a total of over $15 million" on his claims of election fraud.

• Thank You 11

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday threatened an investigative journalist who wrote several exposés about him, calling him "an enemy of the country."

In a live stream posted on his social media platform, Frank, Lindell vowed to "go after" Salon investigative reporter Zachary Petrizzo.

"I going to spend a lot more money, Zachary. I'm not out of money contrary to your little thing here," Lindell said. "We are going after this kid."

"Zachary is an enemy ... He's an enemy of our country," Lindell added.

How is that not a threat?  I think the MeinPillow guy is hoping one of his deranged followers will target Mr. Petrizzo. 

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.746008afd4ddc464a6c92dbe62da00a3.png

:blink:

Sorry Mikey-  I am not convinced you are committed to the cause.  I need to see you riding an eagle whilst flanked by soldiers saluting you in all your glory as women wearing flag-print bikinis throw rose petals at your feet because they are so overcome with your pillowy masculinity.  Jesus needs to make an appearance here and there, either in His own form or by representation via Crosses.  Motorcycles and guns also seem to be important to your crowd.  Trucks too.  According to JRod, a little boy with a gun and a puppy couldn't hurt.  Seriously, Mikey, your p/r team really needs some help.  Plenty of us here at FJ could do much, much better and could point you to a "printing ministry" that would probably do the job in exchange for a case of cheap hair dye and midnight snacks for Deadbeat Dave. 

• Haha 10

Someone put up a copy of Zachary Petrizzo's appearance on Diamond and Silk's show on YouTube.

Diamond and Silk's other video offerings can be found in the "TV Shows" section of Mikey's website. There's also a separate podcast page where you can listen to them and all the other nutters who are big fans of Mikey and Trump. :cray-cray:

Naturally, you will find this on their podcast page:

Spoiler

image.png.d46cd2dd0779ac51391a14710baedcea.png

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Sorry Mikey-  I am not convinced you are committed to the cause.  I need to see you riding an eagle whilst flanked by soldiers saluting you in all your glory as women wearing flag-print bikinis throw rose petals at your feet because they are so overcome with your pillowy masculinity.  Jesus needs to make an appearance here and there, either in His own form or by representation via Crosses.  Motorcycles and guns also seem to be important to your crowd.  Trucks too.  According to JRod, a little boy with a gun and a puppy couldn't hurt.  Seriously, Mikey, your p/r team really needs some help.  Plenty of us here at FJ could do much, much better and could point you to a "printing ministry" that would probably do the job in exchange for a case of cheap hair dye and midnight snacks for Deadbeat Dave. 

Maybe he could commission a portrait from that dreadful "artist" Jon McNaughton.

• Haha 9

On 9/8/2021 at 11:26 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

your pillowy masculinity

That is a wonderful phrase.

And I agree with @GreyhoundFan, only Jon McNaughton could capture it.

And yes, of course I checked to see if he already had.

Not yet.

• Upvote 10

I'm still frustrated with how this man and his products (the pillow, the mattress topper and the mattress) are all over television.

• Upvote 9

Mike Lindell held secret meeting with Trump on "reinstatement day"

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and a group of his allies met with Donald Trump over dinner on Aug. 13 — the date Lindell had previously promised would bring Trump's "reinstatement" as president — sources have told Salon. The previously-unreported meeting occurred shortly after the bedding tycoon's "cyber symposium" in South Dakota, which failed to produce anything close to proof of election fraud.

Josh Merritt, a former member of Lindell's "red team" at the South Dakota gathering, told Salon that the meeting occurred at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach on the evening of Aug. 13. According to Merritt, New Mexico State University law professor David K. Clements, a Lindell associate and "election truther," talked about the potential Trump meeting ahead of time, during the cyber symposium. "David said he was trying to get on as a lawyer for 45," Merritt said adding that Clements saw Lindell's relationship with Trump as a way to gain access to the inner circles of TrumpWorld. 

Following the Aug. 13 event at Mar-a-Lago, Clements took to Telegram to praise Trump and boast about their meeting. "The greatest honor of my life. My President. Your President," he wrote. "Spent an unforgettable evening with the real President of the United States."

The Office of Donald J. Trump didn't return a Salon request for comment on the meeting. 

In a photo obtained by Salon, which has not been previously released, a large group of Lindell allies, including his girlfriend Kendra Reeves, pro-Trump lawyer Kurt Olsen and Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, can all be seen seated with Lindell and Trump himself at a large dining table. 

image.png.bd3da94651ecc57adf0f76d67171a58b.png

The rest of the article is Mikey swearing his loyalty to Trump, moving the reinstatement goalposts, Trump complimenting Mikey about the symposium, and Mikey selling one of his planes.

Clements wants to work for Trump because he has chosen to destroy his academic career over his university's mask and vaccination mandates. He's currently on emergency suspension from NMSU for his noncompliance, and his fans have set up a fund to allow him to travel and make speeches about being persecuted for his beliefs about the election and the pandemic. This fund currently has a balance of 278K, and he's still receiving his academic salary, but NMSU will eventually fire him, and his fans won't support him forever.

He's too enamored at the moment to listen to anybody who tries to tell him that relying on Trump for a salary is a dumb move. :shrug:

• Thank You 10

Mr. MeinPillow was expecting 10,000 people to show up for one of his bund meetings.  Less than 300 actually did.

Organizers of a Kentucky rally in support of former President Donald Trump featuring several prominent allies and conspiracy theorists expected some 10,000 people to show up this weekend. Instead, less than 300 were in attendance when local journalists attempted to cover the proceedings.

The "We the People Reunion" was held at the Muhlenberg County Agriculture & Convention Center Fairgrounds in Powderly, Kentucky, on Friday and Saturday. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, retired General Michael Flynn, attorney Lin Wood and others were among the featured speakers, according to the event and ticket page online.

Local channel WFIE 14 News sent a team to shoot video at the event on Friday but was later asked to leave, according to a report broadcast by the NBC News affiliate. The news channel reported that promoters had expected a crowd of about 10,000 people but less than 300 were in attendance from what their journalists saw. Event organizers reportedly refused to speak to WFIE about the rally.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11

37 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Mr. MeinPillow was expecting 10,000 people to show up for one of his bund meetings.  Less than 300 actually did.

It's amazing to me that, at this point, there are still ~300 people willing to show up for that crap.  Wtf do they expect to happen?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

Well, friends, the Rapture must be nigh.  Lindell has now teamed up with Jim Bakker for a three day telethon and he's selling Bible pillows.  Honest to God -- Bible story pillows.  I have now seen everything.

Spoiler

864112287_Screenshot(6391).png.c88e6e96bf1984c420a5f6d9929a61dc.png

ETA:  I just realized that he's selling 5 pillowcases for $100.  They don't even have pillows in them.  How many suckers is he going to have sending him money and discovering that all they bought were cheap pillowcases??

Edited by Xan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 3

The page for the aforementioned pillows:

image.thumb.png.d600ab39b223a2bf6d4a3589d4cceaf3.png

The full clip @Xan referenced above featuring Mikey and his pillows:

Spoiler

Here's day one of the "Take Back What The Devil Stole From You" telethon. An hour of Mikey, Jimmy, Lori, and others swooning over Donald Trump and spreading conspiracy theories while hard-selling Mikey's products. Towards the end, Tammy Sue Bakker and Pastor Chopper Ward sing while an assortment of Mikey's products is shown

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.52a75a832c4082124f9fc0298d9d2258.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5564d3fb1985523e9a5ea4a9b32d4ab.png

Jimmy asks that you tune in tomorrow for another hour of this hot mess. :doh:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

Jim Bakker and Mike Lindell probably deserve each other. I can't think of two people I'd less rather give money, too. 

I agree with @Xan; you couldn't this sh*t up.

• Upvote 8

• Alisamer locked this topic