IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

43 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It will be full of Krakken-lawyer mistakes and will be about as valid as the notes that were "signed, Epstein's mother." 

image.png.e3ce6bba94bdfd56126b9b979fe2fbef.png

• Haha 12

20 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.e3ce6bba94bdfd56126b9b979fe2fbef.png

You are a genius. I cannot stop laughing! It’s perfect!! 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Mikey's going back to advertising on Fox.  He was just losing too much money by having no big outlet for his commercials.  

I haven't heard anything about him being near Trump's latest rally.  I wonder if he's considering slinking away into the shadows?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Mikey's going back to advertising on Fox.  He was just losing too much money by having no big outlet for his commercials.  

I haven't heard anything about him being near Trump's latest rally.  I wonder if he's considering slinking away into the shadows?

Didn’t Fox ban him from advertising with them? 

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Didn’t Fox ban him from advertising with them? 

They banned him from mentioning Dominion.  He had a hissy fit and stomped away, pulling all his ads with him.  The trouble is, he's not selling enough pillows now and Fox needs advertisers to support shows like Tucker Carlson's.  He's sliding back in.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Xan said:

They banned him from mentioning Dominion.  He had a hissy fit and stomped away, pulling all his ads with him.  The trouble is, he's not selling enough pillows now and Fox needs advertisers to support shows like Tucker Carlson's.  He's sliding back in.

Yes, just like rotted food and maggots, they need each other because anyone with common sense is repulsed by them. 

• Upvote 12

Cartmann99, that Epstein meme is wonderful.  You gave me a lovely nostalgia moment...I had a MAD crush on that actor when I was a kid! 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I read that Robert Hegyes was a certified teacher(and at the end of his life, Ron Pallilo was teaching drama at a charter school).

Both of them gone far too soon. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Remember the lame three day telethon Bakker did with Mikey two weeks ago? Jimmy's showing it again this week. :pb_rollseyes:

image.thumb.png.58fd8b7c59a24e8eddb3a682db9eb878.png

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2

Mikey MeinPillow strikes out again. 

Republican Idaho Secretary of State Lawerence Denney has investigated and refuted MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's claim that former President Donald Trump was the victim of massive fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell claimed that the presidential election in Idaho was rigged against Trump in 2020, despite the former president officially defeating President Joe Biden by a margin of more than 30 percent. A document published on Lindell's Frank Speech website under the title "The Big Lie" baselessly claims that Trump was robbed of votes in every state including Idaho, where it alleges around 35,000 votes flipped from Trump to Biden.

After receiving Lindell's report, Denney's staff visited two Idaho counties last week to investigate the claims. Denney said in a statement Wednesday that his office "takes free, fair, and accurate elections seriously" and is willing to investigate claims of wrongdoing "when we are presented with allegations that come with specific details which we can examine."

The only error officials discovered in the county was in Trump's favor, with the ex-president winning nine fewer votes in the recount due to a small number of uncounted ballots. In Camas County, Trump picked up a single vote for a total of 508 in the recount, while the 149 votes counted for Biden were exactly the same as in the official count. Houck noted that the "human error of 0.14%" was "well short of the supposed 54 vote difference alleged by the 'Big Lie' spreadsheet."

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

On 9/30/2021 at 11:18 AM, Dandruff said:

Doubt he'll shut up as long as he thinks anyone is listening.

Looking forward to the Dominion trial.

I just looked it up and the total U.S. population is around 329 million. I suppose he is including babies who can’t write their names and toddlers who sign in crayons 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I just looked it up and the total U.S. population is around 329 million. I suppose he is including babies who can’t write their names and toddlers who sign in crayons 

Livestock, pets, house plants...

• Upvote 11

Idaho’s Secretary of State Physically Recounted The Vote To Prove Mike Lindell Wrong. Lindell’s Still Not Convinced.

Now, in response to separate Lindell allegations, Idaho’s Republican secretary of state has sent teams to physically recount the vote totals in two small counties — both times reaffirming the official winner — and is scheduled to recount certain precincts in a third county this weekend. 

Of course, the recounts have not found any evidence of votes “flipped,” as Lindell claims. 

Informed of the results over the phone Thursday by TPM, the deep-pocketed bedding entrepreneur wasn’t convinced.

“Now, is there a chance that this number that was extrapolated for this particular county would be wrong?” he asked, referring to his assertions about Butte County, one of the counties reviewed by Idaho Secretary of State Lawerence Denney’s (R) office. “It’s never happened before but I’m not saying it’s impossible for one to be off.” 

In a press release, Denney’s office said they picked Butte and another county, Camas, to recount after learning that Lindell had alleged “statewide manipulation of Idaho’s election results” in a document called “The Big Lie.”

“Once we had the document in hand, we immediately believed there was something amiss,” Chief Deputy Secretary Chad Houck said. “This document alleged electronic manipulation in all 44 counties. At least 7 Idaho counties have no electronic steps in their vote counting processes.” 

Butte and Camas are tiny counties, meaning recounting them was quick: The entire process for each county was recorded and posted on YouTube.

• Thank You 10
  • Love 1

It’s appalling that a state has to spend resources responding to MyPillow Guy’s antics.   I love the quote that some counties have “no electronic steps.”  

• Upvote 10

With the "former" cokehead Mr. MeinPillow I'm reminded of what Abraham said in Luke 16:31, “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Even if someone like Ronald Reagan came back from the dead tomorrow and told Mr. MeinPillow that Biden won fair and square Mr. MeinPillow would still be bitching about fraud.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

It’s appalling that a state has to spend resources responding to MyPillow Guy’s antics.   I love the quote that some counties have “no electronic steps.”  

Does a state have to, though? 
Couldn’t they simply choose to ignore him? After all, it’s public knowledge he’s a proven liar about election fraud.

But no, instead of all the evidence to the contrary, they go along with his narrative. Because, as I said yesterday in the other thread, this is the Republican gameplay and part of their coup to overthrow democracy.

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Does a state have to, though? 
Couldn’t they simply choose to ignore him? After all, it’s public knowledge he’s a proven liar about election fraud.

But no, instead of all the evidence to the contrary, they go along with his narrative. Because, as I said yesterday in the other thread, this is the Republican gameplay and part of their coup to overthrow democracy.

With Idaho I got the distinct impression that the Secretary of State didn’t want the coke head stirring up a bunch of Branch Trumpvidians. Of course he’s still a GQP douche cannon who thinks there’s fraud in other states. 

States could ignore Mikey MeinPillow now if they wanted.  The ones with Branch Trumpvidian governments are too scared of Mikey and fuck face’s followers.

They probably would start ignoring him the second they believe any blowback would be limited to a couple old retirees who spend their days writing angry letters already. 

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Adult diapers, glasses of water, hamberders...

Jars of Covfefe, man, woman, person, camera, TV, Trumpy Bears and Mien Pillows 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 10

12 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I love the quote that some counties have “no electronic steps.”  

Don't know about counties, but some small towns here in Texas use hand-marked paper ballots; they can't afford voting machines. 

Actually, there are a few big counties in Texas that have very low population; I'm curious now if they also use hand-marked paper ballots rather than voting machines. 

But back to Herr Mein Pillow:  I'm starting to think that he's actually delusional, and will be encouraged in his delusion as long as he's spreading the $$$$$$$$ around. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12

Mike Lindell's new genius plan: Knock on your door and ask whether you're dead

Josh Merritt, a former member of Lindell's "red team" at his August "cyber symposium" in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, told Salon that Lindell is funding a last-ditch door-knocking effort based on rumors that there are many "phantom voters" — people who have died or moved away — on official rolls. This claim is not new, and has been thoroughly debunked. 

Merritt added that Lindell is "targeting areas of question based off info from guys like Dr. Douglas Frank and Seth Keshel." Frank and Keshel are two of Lindell's close associates, who have pushed a variety of baseless claims of voter fraud on the pillow tycoon's behalf over the past year.

In a recent video appearance by Lindell on his Frank Speech website, he discussed why he believes the canvassing effort is important, albeit in his usual tangled grammar and disrupted syntax. "We are in a race here, how much damage they can do before we get this election pulled down," he said last week.

"I want to show everybody with the — with the data in the packet captures —all the stuff we had. What we did over five months, everybody I extrapolated, we had the cyber experts extrapolate that into numbers that we can read into real data. I want to do an example." Telling an assistant to "pull up" a graphic display, "I want to tell everybody the conversation I had with North Dakota today. Well, first of all, for about a month and a half now, you guys, I've been going to the red states. I've been going to your Missouris. Your Alabamas. I'm in Florida right now."

If he's doing the red states, then Mikey should be stopping by any minute to see if I'm dead. 

Spoiler

Zack Snyder Zombie GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 9

• Alisamer locked this topic