IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

What, I wonder, will be the next scheme...because I'm sure he's not going away.

Cybersecurity Symposium II, The REAL Data. 

He might spend some time focusing on the Dominion law suit. It's real, it will destroy him financially and he just added more evidence over the prior three days. 

Lindell is delusional; I don't think anything will stop him from his quest to prove TFG is still the legitimate president. 

Does anyone know who his lawyers are currently? Has he lined  up some legit representation?

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Lindell is delusional; I don't think anything will stop him from his quest to prove TFG is still the legitimate president. 

I agree.  He's full-on delusional.  Maybe he started out thinking that he would get lots of visibility and sell more of his awful pillows.  Maybe he even thought this would get him backing to run for political office.  However, not letting it slide after it became obvious that there was no proof shows that Mikey's elevator is no longer going to the top floor.  His kids need to get him some help.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 10

This guy says some of his kids are "liberal, brainwashed by the fake news media" which means they still have functioning brain cells apparently. They desperately need to get this guy some mental help ASAP before he ends up sending the rest of their inheritance to some Nigerian prince who has evidence about the election if only Lindell sends him a million dollars first to help him out of a jam. 

If it wasn't so damaging to the country, it'd be sad, seeing this dude get willingly conned over and over. But he's passing the con on to the rest of the country, so he can rot.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 13

Maybe all the people who thought Lindell had a pillowcase full of goods only to find out he's got nothing should have a seat next to the woman who was upset that Trump was "hurting the wrong people."  

• Upvote 7

I don't really understand how "packets" of work, but I'm sure my understanding of packets is better than Mike Lindell's understanding, which is close to zero. 

Same dealio with the unending search for "servers" which will a magic box of some kind holding the smoking gun for...Ukraine...Hillary...Hunter's laptop, something something. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I don't really understand how "packets" of work, but I'm sure my understanding of packets is better than Mike Lindell's understanding, which is close to zero. 

Same dealio with the unending search for "servers" which will a magic box of some kind holding the smoking gun for...Ukraine...Hillary...Hunter's laptop, something something. 

Spoiler

567766717_Packetsandroutersandserversohmy.jpg.b7d427708b001b7b94051184a7eb4ce9.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

On 8/13/2021 at 8:43 AM, Xan said:

Maybe he started out thinking that he would get lots of visibility and sell more of his awful pillows. 

Apparently they are made  from shredded memory foam. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Howl said:

Apparently they are made  from shredded memory foam. 

Some time back, I bought one from Target.  It was terrible.  It honestly was a pillow made with chunks of foam.  I ended up taking it back.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Some time back, I bought one from Target.  It was terrible.  It honestly was a pillow made with chunks of foam.  I ended up taking it back.

I know two people who bought them from Costco and, for the same reason, also brought them back.  Who likes these pillows?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I know two people who bought them from Costco and, for the same reason, also brought them back.  Who likes these pillows?

I have no idea.  When I put my head down on the pillow, all I could feel were those foam chunks.  Some of them felt like they were about 2" cubes.  I don't know how anyone sleeps on them.  I was just angry at myself for not examining the pillow more closely before I left the store.

• Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder where the pillow pusher is now, and what he's up to.

I imagine he’s fervently and a little desperately thinking up reasons why his lord and master wasn’t reinstated last Friday, and trying to find a new date for reinstatement. All whilst counting out the earnings of last week’s symposium, of course.

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder where the pillow pusher is now, and what he's up to.

Probably bitching about Fox and yelling for his "cyber guys" to hurry up and condense three days of MIkey and the nutjobs into a brand new "documentary." :doh:

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

A fine name for a band.

Just don't let Mikey write any of their songs. :tw_grimace:

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just don't let Mikey write any of their songs. :tw_grimace:

Oh, I don't know - he's so incoherent, it may result in something like the novelty, nonsense and drug-code songs of various eras, all mixed together - sort of a Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay/So Long, Oolong/Hut Sut/Mairzy Doats/RammaLammaDingDong/MMMBop/I Am the Walrus lyric.

Could be a hit!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/12/2021 at 10:28 PM, Dandruff said:

What, I wonder, will be the next scheme...because I'm sure he's not going away.

On 8/13/2021 at 7:41 AM, Howl said:

Cybersecurity Symposium II, The REAL Data.

Wow, it's almost like you two are psychic or something... :kitty-wink:

On OAN, Mike Lindell promised a second “cyber symposium” spreading his election lies

Speaking on Friday, Lindell said he’s attempting to hold a second symposium in “maybe about six to seven weeks,” seeking fraudulent election “audits” in all 50 states similar to the much-maligned “audit” in Arizona. Even though the symposium utterly failed to provide the crucial election fraud evidence Lindell had been hyping for months, he largely evaded the issue during the OAN interview and claimed that “every single segment” was “all absolute proof and evidence, but they all interject.”

[...]

In his post-symposium interview, Lindell absurdly claimed the Supreme Court or state legislatures could make Donald Trump president again sometime “this fall,” possibly in September (after Lindell had previously named August 13 as the date). Lindell also suggested that the timing of Dominion’s lawsuits against OAN and Newsmax, legal developments with Lindell’s own defamation suit, and difficulties with accessing the MyPillow website are all evidence of attempts to silence him.

Click the link above if you want to watch the interview Mikey did with OAN.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

Mikey's cheese and his cracker are not even nodding acquaintances. :cray-cray:

• Upvote 9
  • Confused 1

• Alisamer locked this topic