IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

That whistle blower report option will be spammed by furries having fun, dick pics, reports of Republican/MAGA malfeasance, wingnut conspiracy theories and every other thing you can think of.  You would NOT want to be the person who reviews the submissions. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Mikey and Rick Wiles of TruNews made up this morning.

Zachary Petrizzo of Salon is hearing from Lindell fans:

Spoiler

MIkey's rant on LindellTV.com is live this morning. He's losing his voice because he's yelled so much lately.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Howl said:

That whistle blower report option will be spammed by furries having fun, dick pics, reports of Republican/MAGA malfeasance, wingnut conspiracy theories and every other thing you can think of.  You would NOT want to be the person who reviews the submissions. 

*clears throat*

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Mike Lindell lashes out as cyber expert demands $5M reward for debunking election data

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is scrambling to defend his claims of election fraud after a cybersecurity expert demanded his cut of the $5 million reward Lindell had promised to anyone who could disprove the accuracy of his alleged election data. 

Bill Alderson is a longtime cybersecurity professional specializing in packet captures — the exact type of data Lindell claimed to be in possession of — and attended the pillow maven's "cyber symposium out of a legitimate desire to "discover the truth." A longtime Republican, Alderson said he supported Donald Trump in 2020 and told Lindell when he was invited to the event, "I'd love to prove you right."

Only, he couldn't. 

Lindell has long claimed to be in possession of a large set of network data from the 2020 election, saved as packet captures, or .pcap files. He's even claimed that it contained every vote cast last November. 

Not so, says Alderson. It took roughly 45 minutes for him to see that the data given to him and the dozens of other experts in attendance was bunk — not only did it fail to prove anything about the accuracy of the 2020 election, but the files weren't even in the right format.

"P-CAPs adhere to an international standard," Alderson said, and include information like the date a file was created and an IP address. But Lindell's data, shared as text files, had none of that. In fact, it was saved in hexadecimal format — despite the fact that packet captures use binary code.

"This is not something that can be misunderstood," Alderson said. "So I just said, 'I'm done, I'm leaving, you don't have any packets here."

At the conference, Lindell had all of the invited cybersecurity experts sign a legal document explaining the rules and stipulations under which he would give out the $5 million reward — all of which Alderson says he met.

He even sent a 10-page letter to Lindell's attorney Wednesday outlining each part of the agreement and how he was able to meet the requirements.

This prompted Lindell to lash out during an interview with Steve Bannon on the right-wing network "Real America's Voice," calling Alderson a "hostile" actor and claiming that he had looked at the "wrong" information.

"It had nothing to do with my data," Lindell said.

"The whole rumor going around the symposium was that this data is not from the 2020 election," Lindell said. "Well, the whole challenge was to validate data from the 2020 November election."

Alderson, for his part, called these claims a "boldface, unmitigated lie," and said he's hoping Lindell pays the sum and admits he was wrong.

Another cybersecurity expert at Lindell's symposium said in an interview with a local TV station that they did not anticipate this would happen, and that the pillow magnate had taken his $5 million offer "off the table."

Lindell did not respond to a Salon request for comment.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with Mike," Alderson said. "He's like those desperate Afghanis clinging to the side of a C17 as it tries to take off from the Kabul airport."

"Let's just hope he's able to jump before he falls to his death."

:popcorn2:

• Thank You 12

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yeah same here.  I've got lots of popcorn at the ready now.

popcorn2.jpg.51815e29b3418491aee6699dc38e973b.jpg

What did Mr. MeinPillow think was gonna happen?  Leaving aside for the moment that a lot of the attendees were Branch Trumpvidians they're not the typical BTs who barely know how to turn the caps lock on and off but people who eat, breathe, and sleep information technology.  Just can't throw a bunch of random bullshit at them and expect them to buy it.

• Upvote 11

I just think Lindell was conned.  The guy who supposedly sold him on the idea is Dennis L. Montgomery who conveniently claims to have suffered a stroke and was unable to attend the symposium.

This is the Wikipedia entry for Montgomery:

Dennis Lee Montgomery (born 1953) is an American software designer and former medical technician who sold to federal officials computer programs he claimed would decode secret Al-Qaeda messages hidden in Al Jazeera broadcasts and identify terrorists based on Predator drone videos. A 2010 Playboy investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate hoax and Montgomery's former lawyer called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud".

And:

As part of the attempt to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election, The American Report published stories in which Montgomery claimed a supercomputer called the Hammer, running software called Scorecard, was used to steal votes from Trump. Montgomery's claims were repeated by Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell. Christopher Krebs, then the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, characterized the claims as "nonsense" and a "hoax".

At Lindell's August 2021 cyber symposium about the 2020 election, his staff confirmed Montgomery was Lindell's source for data about the election.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

57 minutes ago, Xan said:

I just think Lindell was conned.  The guy who supposedly sold him on the idea is Dennis L. Montgomery who conveniently claims to have suffered a stroke and was unable to attend the symposium.

If Montgomery is the guy who sold him on the idea, then how hard would it have been for Lindell or one of his cronies to check him out first?  I continue to wonder who's pulling the strings and where the money to support these adventures is coming from.  On the surface, at least, Lindell is still trying to sell pillows and hold the attention of the base...but is there another real point to his activities?

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

On the surface, at least, Lindell is still trying to sell pillows and hold the attention of the base...but is there another real point to his activities?

Distraction. Also he may well be coked out of his skull again.

• I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Distraction. Also he may well be coked out of his skull again.

I suspect they're also trying to maintain support for some as yet unknown future abomination.  Keep the pissed off pissed so they'll be ready when the call comes.

• I Agree 7

Oh, honey...

He's at a conference in Michigan.

Spoiler

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 3

Erma Gerd, this thing is being held at the DELTAplex and Conference Center. Not a good time to be having superspreader events in the time of Delta. 

I did find this on Charisma News, who are extremely pumped up about the ReAwaken America tour.  Clay Clark and Gen. Michael Flynn's Reawaken America Tour Goes Viral    

What organizer Clay Clark calls the BOOM, Big Optimistic Overwhelming Momentum, continues to increase. Without exception, each of the planned Reawaken America conferences sells out long before the scheduled date. If you are even thinking of attending, get your tickets in advance.

And I don't know why they are so pumped about the ticket prices: 

First, ticket prices. The requested ticket price is $250.00 general admission; $500.00 VIP admission or whatever you can afford. That's right; if you cannot afford the requested ticket price, you can send a text and get set up for an interview to award you a scholarship. Pastors receive a 50% discount because pastors are key in helping kill the spirit of fear, sharing the truth and getting Christians engaged in the culture to restore our nation.

I don't know how many people receive scholarships or how many pastors attend, BUT just throwing some numbers out:  $250 x 5,000 = $1,250,000.  

This is an ongoing tour. It's already been in  Anaheim, then Grand Rapids, Colorado Springs, Dallas, San Antonio.  That is a LOT of money flying around. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Pastors receive a 50% discount because pastors are key in helping kill the spirit of fear, sharing the truth and getting Christians engaged in the culture to restore our nation.

And again, they're using religion for politics. Isn't religion supposed to be about one's relationship/connection to one's deity? What on earth do politics -- all about the relationships between humans -- have to do with religion, if not to misuse it for indoctrination purposes? 

• Upvote 9

On 8/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, Dandruff said:

He's playing with something, but I don't think it's a chessboard.

If it's a chessboard, it's not a full chessboard. Nor is he playing with a full deck of cards.

Some channel on television is showing a three hour informercial for MyPillow Topper. 

They just did a montage of silent scenes being acted out, where he founds MyPillow. It includes him doodling the logo for the company and then making the first pillow himself by ripping pieces off a block of memory foam and shoving them in a pillow case. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Some channel on television is showing a three hour informercial for MyPillow Topper. 

Wonder how much that cost him? :think:

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I've seen some very late night infomercials for MyPillow Topper with a young woman hawking it, claiming that "Mike" will add two standard size pillows with a purchase.  I have no idea how long it goes on.  I've been conditioned to start muttering extremely foul language upon seeing it, then quickly either hit the mute button or change the channel.

I would seriously prefer to watch the incontinence product ads before anything Lindell, though I prefer to not linger on those either.

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I fortunately know nothing about infomercials, but how can someone stretch pillow talk 😁 into a three-hour sales pitch.  Pillows are by no means as interesting as, say, Jim Bakker’s buckets o’doom.  At least one can discuss zombie apocalypse scenarios when pitching dehydrated food.  :confusion-shrug:

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I've seen some very late night infomercials for MyPillow Topper with a young woman hawking it, claiming that "Mike" will add two standard size pillows with a purchase.  I have no idea how long it goes on.  I've been conditioned to start muttering extremely foul language upon seeing it, then quickly either hit the mute button or change the channel.

I would seriously prefer to watch the incontinence product ads before anything Lindell, though I prefer to not linger on those either.

I assure you I didn't watch most of the informercial. The guide on my television helpfully told me how long the program was. Lindell was front and center in this one, although it included testimonials.

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I fortunately know nothing about infomercials, but how can someone stretch pillow talk 😁 into a three-hour sales pitch.  Pillows are by no means as interesting as, say, Jim Bakker’s buckets o’doom.  At least one can discuss zombie apocalypse scenarios when pitching dehydrated food.  :confusion-shrug:

I think it's a one hour or so program that repeats, but who knows?

• Upvote 6

I wouldn't accept one of those bobbleheads if they paid me.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• Alisamer locked this topic