IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

Stories?  All I see are cartoon images on pillowcases.  Or does this suffice for those who aren't strong in the word comprehension department?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Stories?  All I see are cartoon images on pillowcases.  Or does this suffice for those who aren't strong in the word comprehension department?

Well they do sell them to their conservative base...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

The pillows are for children.

Also on further inspection, the pictures are on one side and the stories are on the back. Two Noah's Ark pillows, one Daniel in the lion's den, one of Jonah and the Whale, and the Nativity scene.

• Thank You 5

21 hours ago, Xan said:

Well, friends, the Rapture must be nigh.  Lindell has now teamed up with Jim Bakker for a three day telethon and he's selling Bible pillows.  Honest to God -- Bible story pillows.  I have now seen everything.

Reveal hidden contents

864112287_Screenshot(6391).png.c88e6e96bf1984c420a5f6d9929a61dc.png

ETA:  I just realized that he's selling 5 pillowcases for $100.  They don't even have pillows in them.  How many suckers is he going to have sending him money and discovering that all they bought were cheap pillowcases??

Sweet trolls under bridges, I guarantee those damn pillow cases will be allllllll over my MIL's house.  She's the kind of nutter who buys that kind of shit not only for herself but for others as well.  It pings all her joy zones- tacky, Bible-y, childish, will add to her clutter, and best of all will support Pillow Guy who is a Trump lover just like her.  Watch for those cases on JRod's bed too.  Not the kids' beds, mind you- too spendy for the offspring.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

I‘m now getting ads for anti-bacterial pillows. The bots that be apparently have come to the conclusion that I’ve been reading too much about MeinPillow antics …

• Haha 12

3 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

I‘m now getting ads for anti-bacterial pillows. The bots that be apparently have come to the conclusion that I’ve been reading too much about MeinPillow antics …

I spend a lot of time over in the Weird Ads thread. Yesterday, the ad overlords tried to sell me a deodorant that smells like wine. :cray-cray:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

20 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

:shakehead2:

Geez, even my district’s Rep, who is truly stupid as a box of hair and aligns with Trump, isn’t enough of an idiot to meet with Pillow Man. 

• Upvote 10

Mike Lindell Repeatedly Tried to Get Ads Back on Fox. They Keep Rejecting Him.

In late July, Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO who’s made a new name for himself as one of Donald Trump’s most diehard political supporters and 2020 election deadenders, irately announced he was yanking his company’s pillow ads from the Fox News airwaves.

The immediate source of tension between the MAGA pillow magnate and the pro-Trump cable-news giant—a relationship that for years has been financially fruitful for both, and led to Lindell’s seeming omnipresicence on the Fox universe—was the network’s refusal to run a TV ad mentioning Lindell’s then-upcoming “cyber symposium” featuring baseless 2020 election “fraud” conspiracy theories.

It was the latest salvo in a media mini-saga of bruised feelings, constant accusations of censorship and election-hacking, and political extremes, with the quarrel between Lindell and Fox serving as a microcosm of the ravingly anti-democratic state of U.S. conservatism in the long shadow of a Trump presidency.

By August, however, according to Lindell and Fox, the pillow mogul began trying to rekindle the advertising bond with Fox, following the speedy MyPillow withdrawal. But the overture towards a Fox-Lindell detente only went so far, with Fox rejecting his new ads multiple times, including as recently as this past Monday and Wednesday.

This reporting was first discussed on this week’s episode of The Daily Beast’s “Fever Dreams” podcast, listen and subscribe below:

“MyPillow is done with them, MyPillow is done!” Lindell claimed in an interview early this week.

But he revealed that “about a week or two” after he declared he was pulling the MyPillow commercials, he and his ad buyers approached Fox again, this time with a new ad for FrankSpeech, Lindell’s attempt at a social media website.

Lindell said that though that second ad was for FrankSpeech, it also promoted MyPillow with “promo codes” and “exclusive specials at FrankSpeech dot com” for both “MyPillow products and MyStore products.”

That ad, however, was soon rejected by Fox because, according to Lindell, it also managed to reference the summit on election-fraud conspiracy theories. “They still didn’t like that the ‘cyber symposium’ was still mentioned,” Lindell said.

But the pillow magnate wasn’t done yet.

After that, Lindell said he and his associates produced a third FrankSpeech ad to run on the network, this time leaving out “everything about the machines and the symposium or the election.”

But then, Lindell continued, “They denied that one anyway! We got a message from them on Monday, Sept. 13, that they did not like the content of FrankSpeech dot com…They went from not liking the content of the ad to not liking the content of the website!”

A Fox News spokesperson on Wednesday evening confirmed to The Daily Beast that Lindell’s two, more recently submitted FrankSpeech ads were, in fact, rejected.

“I’m going to make another ad this week, and see if they deny that ad,” Lindell promised on Monday.

The next day, he tried a fourth time.

According to Lindell, following Monday’s rejection, he shot yet another new ad on Tuesday, in which he’s sitting at a desk, with a picture of Jesus Christ and a lion as part of his background. In this ad, he said, Lindell thanked viewers for their support and told them to “check out my new platform, FrankSpeech,” mentions the special deals on “towels,” and recommends viewers go to the MyPillow website.

Lindell said that he and his ad buyers sent the rough cut to Fox the same day it was filmed. By Wednesday, he says he got another hard-no.

“They said I couldn’t mention the words ‘Frank’ or ‘FrankSpeech,’” he said on Thursday afternoon. “It was the fastest reply we’ve gotten. But if I removed the words ‘FrankSpeech’ it might have cleared, but it would have just been a MyPillow ad, which I said I’m not doing! Outrageous! I told them to tell Fox, ‘Shame on you!’”

A Fox News spokesperson on Wednesday evening confirmed to The Daily Beast that Lindell’s two, more recently submitted FrankSpeech ads were, in fact, rejected, but denied Lindell’s characterization of the conversation.

Ever since the tumultuous, at-times violent fallout from the U.S. presidential contest last year, Fox, Lindell, and MyPillow have all been hit with massive lawsuits targeting them for baseless election allegations.

The Fox family has mostly looked to sidestep further legal jeopardy. But Lindell (who remains a friend and close ally of the twice-impeached former president who instigated the bloody Jan. 6 Capitol riot and continues to push the GOP to spread election lies) hasn’t given up the cause, and has routinely attacked Fox for months.

“Shame on Fox News! Shame on them,” Lindell said in late July. “When I was told they wouldn’t run the ad, I said to cut off advertising on Fox immediately and indefinitely…Things change, but right now I have no plans to ever advertise on Fox News again.”

Something did change, though not to the MyPillow founder’s liking.

While the network has not publicly commented on why it still declines to broadcast Lindell's ads, Fox has attempted to avoid any further connection to the pillow mogul’s false claims that the 2020 election was rigged—wild claims that have enraged two voting technology companies.

Lindell has remained not only one of the biggest drivers of those theories and a part-time adviser to Trump, but emerged during the 2020-2021 presidential transition as a major financial backer of efforts to subvert Joe Biden’s clear and decisive defeat of the incumbent Trump. Earlier this year, voting machine companies Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic each filed major defamation lawsuits against the conservative cable channel, noting it aired false election fraud reports in the immediate wake of the 2020 election (Fox News has filed several motions to dismiss both cases).

Lindell was previously one of Fox's biggest sponsors on the network (and, at some points, was the main advertiser during Tucker Carlson’s nightly primetime hour). According to the Wall Street Journal, MyPillow spent nearly $50 million on television ads with Fox last year. Since pulling his ads from the network, Lindell has continued to relentlessly advertise with the less-viewed Fox competitor: the hyper-Trumpy Newsmax.

“I think Fox News has done more damage to the country than all the left-wing media have put together, by not talking about the issues and by choosing to censor what they talk about!” Lindell stressed earlier this week.

“Fox is being a part of the cancel culture,” he added.

Recap: Faux dumped Mikey, so after a dramatic flounce, he started dating Newsmax. Their dates consist of making out in Faux's driveway in an attempt to make Faux jealous. Faux then comes out and tells them to go home. Mikey begs for another chance with Faux while Newsmax walks home alone while trying not to cry.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Haha 17
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Mike Lindell Repeatedly Tried to Get Ads Back on Fox. They Keep Rejecting Him.

Recap: Faux dumped Mikey, so after a dramatic flounce, he started dating Newsmax. Their dates consist of making out in Faux's driveway in an attempt to make Faux jealous. Faux then comes out and tells them to go home. Mikey begs for another chance with Faux while Newsmax walks home alone while trying not to cry.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Now that there is some damn Shakespeare.  Brilliant! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Mein Pillow + Jim Bakker =  previously unknown realm of Hell or maybe they've managed to rip the opening off one of the Seven Seals and chunks of memory foam and doom buckets will rain from the skies. 

Edited by Howl
  • Haha 15

"We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving." :deadhorse:

• Eyeroll 15

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

"We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving." :deadhorse:

Sure. And I weigh what it says on my driver’s license. 

• Haha 15
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Sure. And I weigh what it says on my driver’s license. 

Wait, what? You guys have your weight on your driver’s license? :pb_eek:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

49 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Wait, what? You guys have your weight on your driver’s license? :pb_eek:

Virginia took it off the physical license, but you have to supply it at every renewal. It is available to police when they run a check on a person’s license. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Virginia took it off the physical license, but you have to supply it at every renewal. It is available to police when they run a check on a person’s license. 

Wish they did that in Maryland 

• Upvote 2

My driver's licence only has my name, date of birth, type of licence, it's unique number and my photo on it. I have to renew it every five years, just to upgrade the photo. Once I'm older than 75 I will have to get a doctor's statement that I'm still physically competent to drive as well. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Iowa doesn’t put weight on licenses nor do they ask at renewal.  I think they realized weight is not a static number. They do put height on.

Last time they renewed mine for seven years.  I have about 3.75 years to go before I need to renew if I stay where I am.  They usually do it for a longer period until one turns 70 then licenses are issued for two years. 

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

My driver's licence only has my name, date of birth, type of licence, it's unique number and my photo on it. I have to renew it every five years, just to upgrade the photo. Once I'm older than 75 I will have to get a doctor's statement that I'm still physically competent to drive as well. 

In Virginia, if you have no moving violations since obtaining your most recent license, you can renew once online and they keep your last photo.  Licenses are good for eight years for people between 21 and 75 and five years over 75, which requires in person each time. Every time you have to go in person, you take a vision test. Under 21 has a different license, so it's obvious on a quick check.

The licenses were redesigned and security increased when it was revealed that several of the 9/11/01 terrorists had obtained Virginia licenses fraudulently.

The license includes lots of info:

image.png.09718f902f98811178a5160daba8ec62.png

• Upvote 6

Our current licenses look like this:

image.png.eabdafdea1eb91c4d65d329120c8df89.png

Can anybody tell me why we've gone back to black and white pictures?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Our current licenses look like this:

image.png.eabdafdea1eb91c4d65d329120c8df89.png

Can anybody tell me why we've gone back to black and white pictures?

Because lasers can't yet etch in color, so black and white pictures mean it's harder to counterfeit.

• Thank You 8

6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Whatever happend to the overwhelming evidence that he would produce and that would immediately make the SC unanimously vote to decertify the 2020 election results and proclaim Trump the victor?

When nothing happens after Thanksgiving dinner, will the Justice's families get the blame?

Edited by fraurosena
apostrophies matter
  • Upvote 10

Remember the Seinfeld episode where they plied Jerry's girlfriend with turkey and wine so they could play with her vintage toys?  I think that's his plan.  Get the families to feed the Justices plenty of turkey, fill them with alcohol (hello there, Beery Brett!), and then get them to sign some badly written "decision" that he drafted.  It will be full of Krakken-lawyer mistakes and will be about as valid as the notes that were "signed, Epstein's mother." 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

• Alisamer locked this topic