Once again, I agree with Aaron:

image.png.6a9ac62555d27bfe08923fa2744ce674.png

• Upvote 11

I'm guessing Judge Box O'Whine has shipped a couple boxes to Lindsey:

• Upvote 6

On 4/16/2021 at 12:29 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Once again, I agree with Aaron:

image.png.6a9ac62555d27bfe08923fa2744ce674.png

Did they use a pic of Candace because they couldn't find one of Ted Cruz or Matt Gaetz?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Did they use a pic of Candace because they couldn't find one of Ted Cruz or Matt Gaetz?

I got the impression they used a picture of Candace because she was going to be on Eva Braun's Laura Ingraham's show that evening.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Why am I not surprised?

image.png.f324c51ef956e184207cb0f3ce2f6c4f.png

• Thank You 8

A good one from The Daily Show:

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Why am I not surprised?

image.png.f324c51ef956e184207cb0f3ce2f6c4f.png

If Tucker had lived in Bible times, he would have supported King Herod.

• Upvote 8

Kimmel had his own fun and games with Fucker Carlson

Following the guilty verdicts for Derek Chauvinfor the murder of George Floyd this week, Jimmy Kimmel noted Wednesday night that many Americans “have spoken powerfully and passionately about the verdicts and their significance yesterday, but none spoke less eloquently than Tucker Carlson of Fox News.”

The host highlighted a supremely bizarre moment from Carlson’s show the previous night in which he abruptly cut off his former corrections officer guest who dared to describe Chauvin’s actions as “savagery.”

“Well, yeah, but the guy that did it looks like he’s going to spend the rest of his life in prison so I’m kind of more worried about the rest of the country, which thanks to police inaction, in case you haven’t noticed, is, like, boarded up,” Carlson said, letting out a maniacal high-pitched laugh. When his guest tried to respond, he exclaimed, “Nope! Done!” and ended the segment.

“What the hell was that?” Kimmel asked. “It’s like there’s a little girl trapped in his head, right? He laughs like the villain in the movie who realizes James Bond just put the bomb back on him and he’s about to explode.”

Kimmel went on to say it’s the same noise women make when Carlson removes his pants. 

• Upvote 8

Sentient loaf of stale white bread -- what a great description of carlson

image.png.285e8760725cbfb49d7757567bce0f5e.png

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

There are so many things about which Laura is unaware. No matter what, she's a racist piece of work.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

So, who else is singing the old Cops theme song?

I’m surprised Spox is even covering it at all. Don’t they have some story on how Biden stole a little boy’s happy meal because  of an executive order making beef illegal?

ETA. Now I have a this ear worm 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7

Notice how Tucker frames the guy's crime...

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 7

• Upvote 10

Bullshit Factory is catching on with the folks at CNN. 

CNN’s Jim Acosta hasn’t been holding back lately, criticizing Fox News and singling out Tucker Carlson for his white supremacist rhetoric. The journalist continued to call out the network this weekend, and now it seems that one nickname he gave them is starting to catch on. 

Saturday brought another segment from Acosta about Fox News, in which he called them a “bullsh*t factory” during a monologue about the damage done by right-wing rhetoric when it comes to political discourse in America.

The moment struck a cord with viewers, many of which shared video of it online. And it apparently struck others on CNN as a good nickname for Fox News. On Sunday, Ana Navarro-Cárdenas also joined Acosta on air and quoted his “bulls*it factory” line.

These sorts of attacks will do little to stop Fox News from overreacting to the news cycle, both imagined and otherwise. But it’s another instance of CNN and Acosta making the Fox News worldview something worth mocking. If Acosta keeps this up, though, he just might find himself in the crosshairs of the comedy geniuses doing late-night at Fox News. Careful, Jim.

• Upvote 6

And oh yeah, had to look at Urban Dictionary to see if Bullshit Factory was there yet.

Yeah, it is

• Upvote 4

image.png.57333faf6bf681bff5122c4477c1cea2.png

• Eyeroll 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic