• Cartmann99

• fraurosena

• AmazonGrace

Interesting:

image.png.698707a83a93029ffa4638fbe55ff640.png

• Upvote 6

Faux outrage du jour:

image.png.ae30bfaafe33a9b505dcd0c07a313180.png

I like how they fail to mention the tangerine toddler having a tantrum because he didn't want to go to the Normandy cemetery in the rain because the only people buried there were "losers" in his telling.

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Faux outrage du jour:

image.png.ae30bfaafe33a9b505dcd0c07a313180.png

I like how they fail to mention the tangerine toddler having a tantrum because he didn't want to go to the Normandy cemetery in the rain because the only people buried there were "losers" in his telling.

Huh. I thought Faux was against Antifa. Don't they realize that D-Day is commemorated because of the military anti-fascism invasion to liberate Europe from fascism? 

• Upvote 5

Quick, check Shamity into memory care:

• Haha 10

My word, I despise these a-holes:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 5
  • I Agree 1

47 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My word, I despise these a-holes:

Ugh, this makes me so angry! This is such a pet peeve of mine. Why would the labor of someone with experience and/or an education be worth more than someone without, when they are doing exactly the same work with exactly the same output? Why is one's worth not based on their output, and not on where they come from, or their sex, or their age or education? What does it matter if the person in question is rich or poor, disenfranchised or not?

It doesn't matter who does the work, it matters how they do it. And people should be paid accordingly.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7

It wasn’t that long ago that men were paid more than women because it was assumed that they were supporting a stay-at-home wife and children.

Actual quote from Pat Robertson in the 80s:  “Nowadays you have to pay a woman the same as a man, even if she’s single and he’s got a wife and kids at home.”

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4

Not to mention he actually listed minorities as a classification inherently worth less than $15/hr.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On 6/8/2021 at 11:49 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Ok that probably explains the one letter to the editor from a few days ago where the author was on a rant about the immigrants.  She must’ve heard Fucker Carlson and other reich wing fuck nuggets on that kick and decided she needed to make her own contribution 

• Upvote 3

Don't say you want these groups to have a very low minimum wage and then complain about the homelessness problem. How are they supposed to live on the way you think they deserve? Apartment complexes won't squeeze two or three families together in a one-bedroom apartment the way you think tenements should work and used to work.

My philosophy is if you want restaurants stores and groceries open during the day then you need to recognize the people who work there work there is their primary job and not a hobby and you need to pay them a decent wage.

• Upvote 8

I worked in fast food from 1991-2000, and I’m thankful that social media wasn’t a thing yet.  Nowadays, you make one mistake, and it gets posted with “And they want $15 an hour.”

(And I invite those who claim that “anyone can do it” to try it and see how long they last.)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Also, a minimum wage should be a minimum living wage. It should not be dependent on who you are, how you are educated, or your heritage. If you do the work (full time), you deserve a living wage. Period. No working 2 or 3 or 4 jobs just to barely get by. One job, one minimum living wage. If a company can't pay that, then capitalism states they should go under. And if they can, then they should shut up and put up. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Boy, Faux is really grasping at straws:

image.png.8c42edd85b2480db6baebacbb1bc4d99.png

• Eyeroll 3

Big man shamity is afraid of cicadas. Seriously. For those who haven't had the pleasure of the Brood X cicada emergence, cicadas don't sting or bite, they do, however, thunk into people because they are weak flyers.

• Eyeroll 3

Best to stick to single syllable words for Faux viewers.

• Upvote 5

What.The.Actual.Fuck?

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 8

Oh yeah, aces on human rights...

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 4

It's sad that people believe this crap:

image.png.ac7c0fefa4eebec2373edda0b9ac4203.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 4

16 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's sad that people believe this crap:

image.png.ac7c0fefa4eebec2373edda0b9ac4203.png

Just like what happened in the late 80s and early 90s when the ebil gummit stole them to stop CFCs and the hole in the ozone layer!! Jackbooted thugs breaking down the doors of every home, ripping the power cords out and throwing the fridges and freezers on to a truck! I remember it well... /s

• Haha 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic