IGNORED

M is for Mama 10: Another Narcissist Another Day

Coconut Flan

SassyPants

Trolling IG hard for compliments...Abbie doing   lunges while holding the babies in their car seats!

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 10
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• SassyPants

• danvillebelle

• TuringMachine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also: "cool is not the same as good."

"Get a vasectomy Shaun"?

I'm going to rename "misformama" to "misinformationmama".

Posted Images

TuringMachine

From her recent post:

Case in point: a few weeks ago, a popular self-help “guru” was blasted bc she mentioned online that she has a lady who cleans her toilets.

“Unrelatable” and “tone deaf” soon escalated to “racist” and “white supremacist.”

I had to look up who's she's talking about, but I've figured out it must be Rachel Hollis. Of course Braggie conveniently leaves out that the reason the backlash escalated to her being called racist was because she said her privilege was from working harder than everyone else and then compared herself to a number of famous women including Harriet Tubman.

Look Braggie, I get it. You need to believe that being accused of being racist is just a common trolling tactic. Otherwise you might have to confront your own racism.

• Upvote 12
SassyPants

God she really loves to make digs at Shiloh. She clearly despises needy toddlers who require her time, attention and adult parenting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7
Bluebirdbluebell
2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

From her recent post:

I had to look up who's she's talking about, but I've figured out it must be Rachel Hollis. Of course Braggie conveniently leaves out that the reason the backlash escalated to her being called racist was because she said her privilege was from working harder than everyone else and then compared herself to a number of famous women including Harriet Tubman.

Look Braggie, I get it. You need to believe that being accused of being racist is just a common trolling tactic. Otherwise you might have to confront your own racism.

I started a thread to discuss Rachel Hollis for anyone who is interested. 

• Thank You 3
JermajestyDuggar

Braggie is similar to Rachel Hollis in that they both refuse to acknowledge their extreme privilege. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...
danvillebelle

Today on "break the irony meter" with Braggie:  she spends 5 minutes explaining how she spends special time with each child...while her twins are screaming in the background (being unsuccessfully comforted by a friend, she's celebrating her birthday week by leaving Shaun with the other 8 while she's in Dallas for a few days).

Watching her talk creeps me the fuck out.  No muscles in her face move; when she smiles it's a smirk and it never reaches her eyes.  And her voice is eerily monotone.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3
SassyPants

FFS. In today’s MMM’s list:

Bathe and snuggle Shiloh- if you have to put that on your “motivate mama” list, you have far too many kids. 

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar
10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

FFS. In today’s MMM’s list:

Bathe and snuggle Shiloh- if you have to put that on your “motivate mama” list, you have far too many kids. 

Poor Shiloh. I bet he rarely gets snuggles from Braggie. He probably doesn’t even ask for her attention anymore. He probably goes straight to his siblings for comfort. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 4
Red Hair, Black Dress

Wait ...... Wait....What?  Are we to assume since bathe Shiloh is on her to do list she only bathes him once a week?  Or once however often he's on the to do list?

Eeewwwww. I smell stinky.

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
smittykins

His brother-dads probably do it most of the time.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
Melissa1977
On 5/5/2021 at 9:53 PM, danvillebelle said:

she's celebrating her birthday week

Wait, is "birthday week" a real thing? I wish I were as spoiled as some fundies!

• I Agree 3
Hane

@Melissa1977, I do a “birthday month” which I call Hanevember. It isn’t about trolling for gifts and attention, but about enjoying fun things with family and friends during a time the weather is starting to turn colder. Also, the month includes Thanksgiving, which is my favorite holiday.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4
SassyPants

Shiloh is sick, the babies are fussy and AH isn’t happy. You’d think she had never cared for kids before, or had a gaggle of toddlers/babies. Other than the steady stream of attention that they supply, she has zero interest in any child, including the 10 in her home.

• Upvote 8
JermajestyDuggar
11 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Shiloh is sick, the babies are fussy and AH isn’t happy. You’d think she had never cared for kids before, or had a gaggle of toddlers/babies. Other than the steady stream of attention that they supply, she has zero interest in any child, including the 10 in her home.

She’s even had twins with another toddler in the house before. But now it’s likely easier because she has Ezra, Simon, and Della to be sibling parents. 

• Upvote 5
mhainlen

What is her typical baby spacing? When might she start trying for the next one?

TuringMachine
1 hour ago, mhainlen said:

About 2 years apart. One of the multiple things Toby and Titus did wrong before birth was coming less than 2 years after Shiloh.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1
Melissa1977
3 hours ago, mhainlen said:

She will start after twins first birthday. But maybe she will delay it a bit this time. Anyway, she said she uses natural birth control (which failed and she got pregnant with the twins too early). But it's apparently up to God because God can send o not a baby to you. One may think that she should have had considered the twins a God's gift... but she was pissed because they came too early, they were twins and they were boys. What was God thinking??? 

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1
Ozlsn
1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

What was God thinking??? 

"Get a vasectomy Shaun"?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 33
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar

I hate when she pretends to leave it up to god and then admits to using methods (I’m guessing condoms around time of ovulation) in between pregnancies. I think this next spacing will be longer than 2 years after the twins. I don’t think she can handle the twins, plus, Shiloh, plus a newborn anytime soon. 

• Upvote 7
PopRox
4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate when she pretends to leave it up to god and then admits to using methods (I’m guessing condoms around time of ovulation) in between pregnancies. I think this next spacing will be longer than 2 years after the twins. I don’t think she can handle the twins, plus, Shiloh, plus a newborn anytime soon. 

Oh, she definitely can't. But she can pass them off to her Mom/husband/dest kids, crow about how her "trials" are "sanctifying," #hardisnotthesameasbad, and get attention for her OMG 11 kids!!!!1eleventy! And THAT'S all that matters to Braggie, unfortunately. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
JermajestyDuggar

Braggie is turning 39 this year. I hope it affects her fertility. Stopping at 10 would be best for this family. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1
bea

Stopping at 4 would have been better.

But we’ll take what we can get. Maybe Shaun will sneak off to get a vasectomy and say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “it’s God’s will!”

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, bea said:

Stopping at 4 would have been better.

But we’ll take what we can get. Maybe Shaun will sneak off to get a vasectomy and say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “it’s God’s will!”

She couldn’t have stopped at 4. Her 4th pregnancy was twins! But I do think if she just stopped at 3, her children would have much better lives. And a happier mother. 

• Upvote 9
SassyPants
7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She couldn’t have stopped at 4. Her 4th pregnancy was twins! But I do think if she just stopped at 3, her children would have much better lives. And a happier mother. 

And it’s no knock on Abbie, personally. Most couples can’t handle large numbers of kids. It’s hard on everyone and everything. The day is only 24 hours long, and people do require sleep, even moms-

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
Ozlsn
On 5/12/2021 at 10:31 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

hate when she pretends to leave it up to god and then admits to using methods (I’m guessing condoms around time of ovulation) in between pregnancies

At that point seriously, go the full deal and use more reliable contraception, sheesh.

• Upvote 4