IGNORED

M is for Mama 10: Another Narcissist Another Day

Coconut Flan

Y'all need not be concerned about modesty issues with her entire family (other than Abbie I guess?) sharing a master closet. They don't change in there! They get their clothes and change in their rooms. Where's my eyeroll emoji? Ahh, there it is! ? I guess once the kids are out of diapers they should be old enough to start feeling that their bodies are immodest? How far does this go? Is only male/female children changing in front of each other a problem? Her girls are similar in age and her twin girls have the same body more or less (not trying to limit their individuality, but they do have the same genes after all). Can't the twins be in the same room when changing? Della? Her older boys are teens so will obviously want more privacy and that's very much okay. But I will never understand this general not being naked in front of each other as a family thing, much less how it would be immodest.

• Upvote 7

I love florals, I love wallpaper, I love all things twee and country/cottage chic, but even I think that that wallpaper is incredibly ugly. Why doesn’t threaten Lord ever bother giving Braggie a modicum of taste to go along with everything else he gives her?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

Someone needs to tell Abbie that wallpaper isn't a personality trait. I'm not sure what's worse, Abbie parading mind numbingly boring tasks as praise worthy or those that actually praise her for it. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Disclaimer: This woman pushes my buttons like few others. In Response to today’s Q and A, here’s my retort. Abbie, WWJD or say to someone who asked an honest question on your often referenced “what do YOU want to know Wednesday”? Stop being a controlling bitch and nasty responder. If you don’t want to answer certain questions, ignore them. Start living your faith instead of talking about it.  I Feel much better, thanks-

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

On 3/16/2021 at 10:43 AM, The butcher's wife said:

Y'all need not be concerned about modesty issues with her entire family (other than Abbie I guess?) sharing a master closet. They don't change in there! They get their clothes and change in their rooms. Where's my eyeroll emoji? Ahh, there it is! ? I guess once the kids are out of diapers they should be old enough to start feeling that their bodies are immodest? How far does this go? Is only male/female children changing in front of each other a problem? Her girls are similar in age and her twin girls have the same body more or less (not trying to limit their individuality, but they do have the same genes after all). Can't the twins be in the same room when changing? Della? Her older boys are teens so will obviously want more privacy and that's very much okay. But I will never understand this general not being naked in front of each other as a family thing, much less how it would be immodest.

Being ashamed of your body and nakedness doens't come out of nowhere. Teaching your kids that nakedness is natural and than forcing fundie modesty standarts and telling them they as girls are responsible for adult mens thoughts on their body don't go together.

My cultural background is much more open with nudety, I didn't bat an eyeleash when seeing someone naked in the right circustances. I saw enough naked people of all ages in saunas or at lakes in the summer. I even once saw a naked cyclist. Dude cycled in front of our police prescint, because he lost a bet.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

Being ashamed of your body and nakedness doens't come out of nowhere. Teaching your kids that nakedness is natural and than forcing fundie modesty standarts and telling them they as girls are responsible for adult mens thoughts on their body don't go together.

My cultural background is much more open with nudety, I didn't bat an eyeleash when seeing someone naked in the right circustances. I saw enough naked people of all ages in saunas or at lakes in the summer. I even once saw a naked cyclist. Dude cycled in front of our police prescint, because he lost a bet.

Same here; there's a FKK lake about 2 kms from my dad's house and our parents took my sister and me there all the time as kids. 

Abbie posted in her WWKW stories that basically the main reason why she doesn't tandem feed the twins is that it is hard to do it modestly when anyone else is around. And yes, she means around her other children. She explicitly states that she doesn't cover up to nurse at home, but nurses "discreetly", and that apparently is difficult when tandem feeding, so she doesn't. Like what? These are her husband and her own children, all of whom she nursed on those same breasts. And she feels like she has to be "modest" when feeding her newest babies around them? There has never been anything immodest about a mother feeding her child(ren).

• Upvote 12

Today she’s redoing the girls’ room. SHE got an idea for a theme, and is making the changes. Isn’t the oldest girl 10+ YO? Shouldn’t she have a say it what the room looks like? Abbie has enough little kids to control, give the older ones some freedoms and choices along with all the responsibilities. She is the female version of JB Duggar.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Cute post church photo of the family. The older twins do not like identical to my eyes. Their faces are totally different shapes. One has Abbie’s very long face, while the other does not. Many of her kids have very round faces. Does Shawn? Haven’t  seen him enough to know-

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Cute post church photo of the family. The older twins do not like identical to my eyes. Their faces are totally different shapes. One has Abbie’s very long face, while the other does not. Many of her kids have very round faces. Does Shawn? Haven’t  seen him enough to know-

I have a long face and my husband has a square face. Our child with my husband’s square face had a round looking face when he was young. Shaun’s face isn’t long but it’s not super square either. I guess it’s slightly square? My husband’s is way more square than shaun’s. My husband’s mother says my husband has her father’s Ukrainian head/face shape and I agree. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

They were monodi twins so they are genetically identical. 

33 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Per Abbie? If so...

• I Agree 3

Abbie didn't get genetic testing done on either set of twins, so it's possible all four could be fraternal.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On 3/15/2021 at 1:04 PM, RachelDM said:

Y'all. Braggie wants you to know she's not BRAGGING, but she wallpapered her stairway FOR THE LORD

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20210315-125537_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d3c6169d38679067e79ff8fa8dc0a187.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20210315-125605_Instagram.thumb.jpg.43cc62827399070f0537b850de1a6762.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20210315-125629_Instagram.thumb.jpg.49aec42daa65484dc8e58e4d23749152.jpg

She is absolutely exhausting

Oh shit! Can you catch that eyeball? It's mine and it just rolled out of my goddamn head. Careful, it's probably slippery.

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

Two home births with mono/di twins? Is her OB Dr. Nick Riviera from The Simpsons

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

I don't care about her wallpaper, but she has to brag about both the wallpaper and the hard work of putting it up. 

I also don't care about her breastfeeding the twins. Do whatever works for you and the baby/babies. 

I have no idea why she puts any of this on-line. She's actually boring. 

Next title thread suggestion: M is for Mama in search of audience. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Per Abbie? If so...

Shared placenta ergo monodi. All mono mono and monodi twins are identical. Didi twins can be identical or fraternal. 

Not all identical twins look alike, in utero development can effect gene expression

https://www.verywellfamily.com/why-are-identical-twins-different-2447125

4 hours ago, Joe Pukepail said:

Oh shit! Can you catch that eyeball? It's mine and it just rolled out of my goddamn head. Careful, it's probably slippery.

Two home births with mono/di twins? Is her OB Dr. Nick Riviera from The Simpsons

Her second set was a hospital birth ?

I have no idea about the first.

Some obs will do a vaginal monodi its very rare to find one that will do a monomono. 

I had didi so i was originally good for a vaginal delivery but twin b had to make things more interesting ?

5 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Abbie didn't get genetic testing done on either set of twins, so it's possible all four could be fraternal.

Not if they were monodi ie shared a placenta. All monodi are identical. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

The first twin birth was a homebirth. The second one was a hospital birth because it wasn’t her choice. Her midwife said she couldn’t do a homebirth with her because of her age (I think) so she had a hospital birth. Of course martyr Braggie wanted a homebirth but she dealt with this blow the best she could. Yet you know she loved being induced on her older twins birthday so she could have two sets of twins born on the same day. 

• Upvote 7

I’m endlessly intrigued by the differences that can exist between identical twins, such as one having an allergy that the other doesn’t, or one being gay and one straight. In two famous cases, one has been trans and one cis: Laverne Cox and her identical twin brother M Lamar, and the Maines twins of “Becoming Nicole.”

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Hane said:

I’m endlessly intrigued by the differences that can exist between identical twins, such as one having an allergy that the other doesn’t, or one being gay and one straight. In two famous cases, one has been trans and one cis: Laverne Cox and her identical twin brother M Lamar, and the Maines twins of “Becoming Nicole.”

I have friends who are male fraternal twins but they are both gay. I have read though that if one child is gay, it’s more likely a sibling is gay as well. However I wonder if they just feel more comfortable coming out after a sibling has. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

Shared placenta ergo monodi. All mono mono and monodi twins are identical. Didi twins can be identical or fraternal. 

Not all identical twins look alike, in utero development can effect gene expression

https://www.verywellfamily.com/why-are-identical-twins-different-2447125

Her second set was a hospital birth ?

I have no idea about the first.

Some obs will do a vaginal monodi its very rare to find one that will do a monomono. 

I had didi so i was originally good for a vaginal delivery but twin b had to make things more interesting ?

Not if they were monodi ie shared a placenta. All monodi are identical. 

Yes, I understand the mechanics. But I’m asking how do you know there was only 1 placenta? Are you Abbie? Were you there when she delivered? If not, there’s absolutely a chance that it isn’t true. 

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Yes, I understand the mechanics. But I’m asking how do you know there was only 1 placenta? Are you Abbie? Were you there when she delivered? If not, there’s absolutely a chance that it isn’t true. 

I guess that's true. Just seems like a weird thing to lie about all these years honestly. 

I guess, imo, it's more likely she's telling the truth about the placenta than it being some kind of elaborate hoax.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

I guess that's true. Just seems like a weird thing to lie about all these years honestly. 

I guess, imo, it's more likely she's telling the truth about the placenta than it being some kind of elaborate hoax.

I would agree that for most people(women) this would be very unusual behavior, but this lady thrives on having attention and seemingly will go to the extremes to extract that attention. She has 10 kids despite admitting to hating pregnancy ( and complaining about it each and every time), and showing very little interest in her children. She also seems to lack basic knowledge on the various development stages of infancy and childhood. Frankly, I believe very little of what she says as she’s been shown to change her stories along the way-

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I would agree that for most people(women) this would be very unusual behavior, but this lady thrives on having attention and seemingly will go to the extremes to extract that attention. She has 10 kids despite admitting to hating pregnancy ( and complaining about it each and every time), and showing very little interest in her children. She also seems to lack basic knowledge on the various development stages of infancy and childhood. Frankly, I believe very little of what she says as she’s been shown to change her stories along the way-

Quoting myself here...Here’s an example of her extreme need for attention. She chose to have her twin boys on on her twin girls’ birthday (9/24), and then presented the twins as all having the same birthday. WOW, how amazing is that feat? What she neglects to acknowledge (well she did slip it in once) is that she CHOSE that particular day/date. Who would do that? Don’t those girls already have to share everything? Now the boys will too. She will do and say anything for bragging rights-

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

I do take everything Braggie says with a grain of salt. She probably believes her lies most of the time. I think lying is so common for her that I can’t fully believe much of what she says. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Something doesn’t sit right with me that Abbie with however many kids she has only spent $160 on groceries.

that is a high amount for my family of 3, if I have to restock up on all of my toddlers snacks. 

• Upvote 6

43 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

Something doesn’t sit right with me that Abbie with however many kids she has only spent $160 on groceries.

that is a high amount for my family of 3, if I have to restock up on all of my toddlers snacks. 

I live in a higher food cost area (northern Canada) but that seems impossible to me. Hell, I spend more than that in dog food in a month and I only have 3 of those to feed. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I’ve noticed that Braggie buys a bunch of generic brand food from Walmart. If that is her real food cost (which I doubt), then she’s buying the cheapest possible food from Walmart..

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic