IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

On 4/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, ToriAmos said:

The one that really gets me is Katelyn (Ehlinger) Wahlquist. Married at 17, and 5 kids at 23. Just 11 months between #1 and #2.

image.png.2bfd1819f7ae9826d8791263e7578d36.png

Yikes, I took a look at her blog and she easily looks about 10 years older than she is.  Five kids in five years takes its toll!

• Upvote 4
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Talking about the Ehlingers and Wahlquists, Elisha Ehlinger is pregnant again judging by a photo on Katelyn’s blog. Her youngest turned one earlier this year.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Susanna Keller Bridges had Nash Edgar on the 20th. She was 37 weeks pregnant and she mentioned that he gave them the scare of a lifetime and he has a tube in his nose. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

His name is Nash Bridges? 

That has to be a joke. 

Am I the only one who thinks of the 90s show Nash Bridges? 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Josh and Anna are expecting #7, a girl, due in the fall per her Instagram 

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

is anyone annoyed that a lot of fundies are announcing seasons now instead of months? My stat loving self wants to know exactly when you’re due 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Josh and Anna are expecting #7, a girl, due in the fall per her Instagram 

That slow motion announcement video was just corny to me. But I think a lot of those announcements are corny. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

is anyone annoyed that a lot of fundies are announcing seasons now instead of months? My stat loving self wants to know exactly when you’re due 

I remember how everyone was waiting on pins and needles back when Jill (Duggar) announced Israel's due date and then was two weeks overdue. I actually prefer being surprised by their birth announcements- it makes the pregnancy feel shorter.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I think part of the season thing is that sometimes people are due around the end of one month and the beginning of the next. Like October 5th. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

I remember how everyone was waiting on pins and needles back when Jill (Duggar) announced Israel's due date and then was two weeks overdue. I actually prefer being surprised by their birth announcements- it makes the pregnancy feel shorter.

I remember back when Israel was born that it seemed like more people were like "fiiiiiinally" than asking about things like how much he weighed or even his name. The excitement had worn off. And then Jessa had the opposite issue with questions about names...lol

• Upvote 4

I bet Nurie and Anna are due around the same time. Jill R is praying for first cousins born the same day.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Anna's a little early, given her previous pattern of going a little longer between babies each time, but she was due to have a baby this year. 

Ugh, just realized this is yet another girl for the Duggars. They haven't had a boy since Garrett. I'm guessing Jessa is hoping for a girl, and will be pissed if it isn't. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

She's not fundie but we've talked about her before but Sadie Robertson Huff revealed she's naming her daughter Honey James.  Pretty sure she's due soon

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

Bonells, the australian family , is growing..... Brooke Matthews (Bonell) will have another baby (no due date) after Aurelia in march 2019 and Remington in march 2020.. And Claire Dawson (Bonell) who married Daniel in October 2020, is expecting her first (no due date either)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

29 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Anna's a little early, given her previous pattern of going a little longer between babies each time, but she was due to have a baby this year. 

Ugh, just realized this is yet another girl for the Duggars. They haven't had a boy since Garrett. I'm guessing Jessa is hoping for a girl, and will be pissed if it isn't. 

Priscilla also has a pretty steady age gap and then had a smaller gap with her last pregnancy. Sort of strange that they both went shorter than usual.

• Upvote 9

William Joseph Phillips was born on Friday. After move in day thankfully.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Priscilla also has a pretty steady age gap and then had a smaller gap with her last pregnancy. Sort of strange that they both went shorter than usual.

Maybe with being in their 30s, they are both trying harder to fill those quivers (gag me). 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Maybe with being in their 30s, they are both trying harder to fill those quivers (gag me). 

Ugh I hope not! But that’s a real possibility. Fundie logic rarely makes sense. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, flowergirl said:

Or maybe due to the pandemic? Maybe with nowhere to go they have more sex?

Priscilla’s was conceived before the pandemic. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Priscilla’s was conceived before the pandemic. 

ah, ok. Thanks for the info.

Courtney Rogers and her husband bought a "cheap desert property in AZ". They were able to pay cash for it and plan to use it for camping.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN57gVxBy5g/?igshid=10uezb434va4m

I don't know. I wouldn't want to go camping there. There's nothing, just desert.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

8 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

ah, ok. Thanks for the info.

Courtney Rogers and her husband bought a "cheap desert property in AZ". They were able to pay cash for it and plan to use it for camping.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN57gVxBy5g/?igshid=10uezb434va4m

I don't know. I wouldn't want to go camping there. There's nothing, just desert.

My answer to Priscilla and my totally unrelated comment on Courtney got merged and trying to edit it on my phone drove me nuts. Sorry. Still learning how to write here.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

William Joseph Phillips was born on Friday. After move in day thankfully.

Oh wow! So now she has a newborn and a toddler in a house full of boxes and unpacked stuff? That would be a nightmare for me.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

Oh wow! So now she has a newborn and a toddler in a house full of boxes and unpacked stuff? That would be a nightmare for me.

Me too. I’m a person who hates unpacked boxes. I haven’t moved in over a decade. But when I was moving all the time in my younger years, I had this insane need to unpack everything now. So I would just keep unpacking, unpacking, unpacking until I was completely exhausted. If I had a newborn and toddler, there’s no way I could do that. So I would basically be miserable looking at all the unpacked boxes day in and day out. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic