IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Sops2 said:

An instagram post from Vizaframe - Jonathan Staddon- to say he is an uncle again to another blessing- judging by the bee theme, it's a baby for Michael and Elizabeth -

20220319_084534.jpg

I’m guessing this could be their only child due to age. Can you imagine a fundie family that comes from two large fundies families having an only child? That would be interesting to see. They will lavish tons of attention on that child. The kid may actually get a good homeschool education, won’t have to be a parent to siblings, will have plenty of one on one time with mom and dad, and enough food.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

Not Staff on related but someone posted her about knowing nothing about the Neely girls from the triple wedding.  One of them looks to have 2 kids already

Screenshot_20220324-201825.png

33 minutes ago, Mari2 said:

Not Staff on related but someone posted her about knowing nothing about the Neely girls from the triple wedding.  One of them looks to have 2 kids already

No, that’s a really old picture. That’s the first Neely daughter to marry a Wilkes. They got married years ago. The two newest Neely daughters to marry a Wilkes are not in that pic. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/24/2022 at 8:26 PM, Mari2 said:

If you're talking about the center bottom couple, that's Jennifer Wilkes and Derrick Waller. Jennifer is actually the sister of 3 Neely husbands: Adam, Daniel and Matthew. Matthew is center left with Amanda Neely. They were married before the triple wedding. Derrick Waller, married to Jennifer, is Pecan's brother. It's a small small world....

• Upvote 4

It’s the weirdest thing, I couldn’t remember who Esther was married to but I remember looking at pictures of her wedding. I can’t be the only who loses track of all these people. Well I did ‘Staddon wedding’ search online but I accidentally did it on YouTube instead of Yahoo. Well her wedding to Jonathan Is posted on YouTube. Just do a search for Staddon wedding or Eastex Media Group. There’s other weddings posted but the only one I recognize was Lydia Wallers. 

• Thank You 4

1 hour ago, SallyDraper said:

It’s the weirdest thing, I couldn’t remember who Esther was married to but I remember looking at pictures of her wedding. I can’t be the only who loses track of all these people. Well I did ‘Staddon wedding’ search online but I accidentally did it on YouTube instead of Yahoo. Well her wedding to Jonathan Is posted on YouTube. Just do a search for Staddon wedding or Eastex Media Group. There’s other weddings posted but the only one I recognize was Lydia Wallers. 

The Staddons do photography. So there are usually pictures of the weddings. And often videos too. It’s one thing I appreciate about the Staddons. We can count on some public pictures of their weddings. 

• Upvote 3

Yes I came across Esther and Jonathan's wedding on youtube last week. Well worth watching, just skip the first hour which is all photos of the bride and groom growing up.

There is one highly awkward bit where Mr Neely walks over from the side and interrupts the ceremony in the middle of their vows ( much to Esther and Jonathan's alarm and surprise)  This hijack is all for him to spout how Jonathan is about to change Esther's life, and does she realise just how her life will be changed  from this moment on . What a pompous bigheaded oaf he is. Esther looked most worried and alarmed at her special moment being interrupted and I don't blame her.

Jonathan also knocked off her tiara and veil when he kissed her- she calmly put it on again - she had got her man and looked  very happy about it. He also knelt and kissed her hand before he embraced her. They both looked very smitten with each other and extremely happy

20220326_215218.jpg

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

It was so refreshing. They both looked so so happy. They couldn't stop smiling and looking at each other. 

And Mr. Neely...he is a creep I tell ya. I can't stand this guy, same as Jimboob. Every time I see Mrs.Neely and her dauthers I ask myself a question  what is he hiding in his houshold full of the stepford Wives. Her eyes and smile are sooo dead and robotic.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Since I still have access to Esther’s instagram since she’s gone private, I will say that all the pictures she posts seem very happy. I think maybe the Canadian weather is an adjustment for her. But she seems happy with her husband. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

I'm glad to hear that- at 36 it's such a change from the single life she had led for so many years. She was probably thinking she would never get married, and never have children. Lo and behold , a husband and twins must be beyond her wildest dreams

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

I'm glad to hear that- at 36 it's such a change from the single life she had led for so many years. She was probably thinking she would never get married, and never have children. Lo and behold , a husband and twins must be beyond her wildest dreams

Probably. Her older brother is in his early 40s and I don’t think he will ever marry. She may have thought she would end up that way too. I imagine her brother Michael and sister in law Elizabeth feel the same way since they are even older than Esther.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 9/18/2021 at 9:08 AM, Howl said:
On 6/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their office looks really nice:

That is a gorgeous cottage!  

Although it fairly screams, "we don't want clients who use wheelchairs!" I suppose there might be an accessible entrance somewhere that we don't see.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is the third Staddon to be married in their 30s. Jonathan will turn 30 this year. He’s probably next to be married. There are other single Bennett girls he can date. 

There’s a lot going on in the Staddon family this year. Michael is finally becoming a father, Esther is having twins, and James is getting married. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Looks like another old fashioned, not touching or holding hands, until we are married couple 🙄

Their arms seem to be touching in several pictures, but you're right no hand holding. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Their arms seem to be touching in several pictures, but you're right no hand holding. 

I think the Staddons normally don’t touch much before marriage. I’m remembering all the engagement pics of the past couples and I don’t remember much touching. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I figured he would get together with the Bennett sister. I’m hoping that when the twins are born or when Michael and Elizabeth’s baby is born that we will see photos on Lenspiration.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

They don't post many photos- the last big family shot was at the grandfathers funeral. I think Elizabeth's baby arrived last month- James posted on instagram about being an uncle to another blessing, but didn't say boy or girl

He looks very smiley and happy - in fact it quite surprised me that he got engaged at all as he is so dedicated to his photography. But I guess there's a godly young maiden out there for every godly young man

My bets had been on Lydia, but now that was not meant to be, how about a possible match with Donald, the eldest brother? 

I

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Sops2 said:

They don't post many photos- the last big family shot was at the grandfathers funeral. I think Elizabeth's baby arrived last month- James posted on instagram about being an uncle to another blessing, but didn't say boy or girl

He looks very smiley and happy - in fact it quite surprised me that he got engaged at all as he is so dedicated to his photography. But I guess there's a godly young maiden out there for every godly young man

My bets had been on Lydia, but now that was not meant to be, how about a possible match with Donald, the eldest brother? 

I

Poor Donald will probably stay single forever it seems. 

I hope not- he's the one that always organises fun games and activities to occupy the kids at wedding receptions and get togethers. But I do admit that at his age its a bit optimistic  of me to hope so.

Do you think the parents sit down with the sons (- now there are only 3 left unmarried )and talk about their future plans for a possible Mrs Staddon. Perhaps they suggest possible candidates. I would think that the Staddon parents would like to see them all married with arrows in the Staddon quiver- marrying age is in their 30s for most of them. It's surely not too late for Donald- we thought James was married to his camera and look at him now- a besotted fiance!

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Poor Donald will probably stay single forever it seems. 

Hey! Sarah Maxwell is single and ready to mingle. Wonder how Donald feels about women in jeans.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Sops2 said:

There are many single Bennett sisters, based on the family webpage. Lydia appears to be the youngest sister. Given that Donald is the oldest, maybe a match with Elizabeth or Susanna. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

There are many single Bennett sisters, based on the family webpage. Lydia appears to be the youngest sister. Given that Donald is the oldest, maybe a match with Elizabeth or Susanna. 

I do think that if Donald does ever marry, it will be an older unmarried fundie that has been considered spinster age. Like 35 or more. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1