IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

6 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

Oh. My. Goodness. 

bahahahhahahahhahahhahaaaaa

okay, I’m done.

maybe josh will finally be the actual pariah of the Duggar family instead of Jill? Three strikes you’re out 

Just in time (almost) for Derrick to defend him ;-).  

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 31

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Is it bad to say I almost hope Jim Bob and Michelle would be caught up in whatever scandal Josh is involved in so the whole family would kind of go away? If this happened I wonder what would happen to the other kids especially the ones who rely on Jim Bob for most of their income. would they still try to stay in the public eye like Jeremy and Jinger or would they just fade into the woodwork?

I agree.  I'm sick of the Duggars and I think they've done their part in spreading fundamentalism and making it seem okay.  It isn't okay.  I'd be happy never to see another Duggar on a magazine or a TV screen.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 5

Just now, Cheetah said:

Just in time (almost) for Derrick to defend him ;-).  

Bwahaha. As if. 

• Upvote 17

I'm not sure the raids are connected. If they are, the feds waited a long time to make an arrest. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

17 minutes ago, JMO said:

Wow.  I'm betting it's related to imagery on computers just based on previous scandals.  Poor kids, especially McKenzie.  And Anna is once again pregnant and single parenting while her worthless husband is in trouble.  

Is there any chance this could be connected to the investigation of the car lot a couple of years ago? And not...that

• Upvote 12

Firing up the popcorn. I am so here for this. And completely unsurprised. With his flexible morals, it was only a matter of time before Josh was caught up in another scandal.

Trying not to guess the crime. My gut reaction is some sort of financial or business scam, perhaps involving RICO. 

No matter what happens to Josh, Anna will be taken care of. I’d be willing to bet Jim Bob has set up some sort of trust for her and the kids so she’ll always have a guaranteed income. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not sure the raids are connected. If they are, the feds waited a long time to make an arrest. 

Yeah this is what I was wondering.

Oh dear

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Unicorn28 said:

It's totally possible this arrest has something to do with something else. But if not, it wouldn't be a shock! TLC needs to cut the strings to the Duggars now. Regardless if Josh isn't on the show. It's been time to pull the plug completely after Ashley Madison incident.

It’s been time to pull the thing since the molestations came to light. I couldn’t give two fucks what consenting adults do. Molestation is horrific and no tv network should be supporting a family who covered it up. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, postscript said:

No matter what happens to Josh, Anna will be taken care of. I’d be willing to bet Jim Bob has set up some sort of trust for her and the kids so she’ll always have a guaranteed income. 

I hope so. She doesn't deserve to suffer for her husband's mistakes and they have the means to provide for the family

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I'm shocked but not surprised, knew at some point scandal would hit him, hope it is for fraud or something like than and not anything far worse. I wish Anna wasn't pregnant and his children were not caught up in it again, the oldest kid's are likely wondering where daddy is again. I may not like Anna but I wish she would see her self worth and leave him. 

• Upvote 17

REMINDER: DO NOT SPECULATE ON THE CHILDREN BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED/MOLESTED/WHATEVER TERMS YOU WANT TO USE. 

This will be the only warning.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 29
  • Thank You 1

"On Hold For Other Dept" means there is an outstanding charge in another court for which he failed to appear and that court has issued a warrant so that other agencies which may arrest him will hold him and transfer them to the holding court. 

My guess is money laundering because why else would Anne have 5 businesses in her names and he has I think 4 under his name. 

• Upvote 26
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

How fucking embarrassing, yet his mug shot looks like he gives no fucks at all. What a loser. I sincerely hope his screw up was financial or something and did not involve children or sexual misconduct.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

Just now, closetcagebaby said:

Would they hold without bail for financial crimes?

Probably mark as a flight risk. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

Well, I hope whatever they have on him sticks and he goes to jail for a long time.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Dear lord those who kept saying something was going on were right but what did he do!  I hope for the kids sake there wasn’t a big scene when he was arrested, that can be very terrifying no matter how you feel. Now we wait and they can’t hide this from the public this time. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 1

Wowza. This just time-warped me back 10 years when a College Friend's husband was arrested by the Feds. Unbeknownst to her, her Creepy Husband (now Ex) had been the subject of an ongoing state-to-state-to-state federal investigation over a couple (few?) years. (Can't mention the crime here but it was icky.) Feds had been building their case line by line, brick by brick, until the last coffin nail was available to finish their task. (Sorry for the horribly mixed metaphors, figures of speech, etc.)

The Feds (U.S. Marshals ?) did a simultaneous arrest of Creep at his then-workplace and door-knock at her home. She was taken in for questioning because Feds couldn't believe that Creep could have pulled off such a multi-year, multi-state pattern of icky crime without her knowledge. She passed out in a dead faint. A sibling in another state had to come retrieve her and provide her a new place to live as Creep's lodging was part of his church job's income package. She had a complete (and understandable) nervous breakdown and was hospitalized for a good bit of time.

Creep was arrested and held without bail and was sentenced to life in prison (federal penitentiary) without chance of parole (which is a VERY good thing). Friend had to change her cell phone number because her Idiot Son (Creep's namesake) kept giving mom's number to Creep. This is the point at which I was read in and brought up to speed. (She was asking me for legal advice, if I recall correctly, plus just wanted to catch up after xx years.)

Idiot Son continued to hand over each new cell number and Creep would call Friend, begging and cajoling for her to _____ (I don't remember what). Idiot Son also told Friend not to divorce Creep because it was unbiblical or some KJV nonsense. I advised Friend to cut off all contact with Son if that behavior didn't stop immediately.

She ended up moving away from Sibling to Parent's home because several states away and it afforded her better protection. She found an at-home job of some sort and started to piece her life back together. At least her kids were all grown and married so no worries about supporting young children.

Anyway ..... because of my experience with College Friend, I can't help but wonder about Anna tonight. Whatever Smug's crimes may be, I hope she is truly and completely innocent of any connection to them.

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
  • Upvote 31
  • Love 14

I feel for the kids. I hope whatever’s going on is a wakeup call for the second generation that maybe their beliefs aren’t so special and protective after all. 

• Upvote 25
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 6

If it's financial chicanery, I doubt he's the only one involved. The whole family seems to do business together, except the Dillards and Vuolos. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic