IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

Addison's head is tipped back slightly, plus there's a spot of sunshine where her head and the cement step meets. I would be 95% sure she's wearing a bow. 

• Upvote 6

I’m amazed that they all agree to keep the bows on. Mine yanks out clips and pulls off bows. She had total pandemic hair in her Christmas photos because she wouldn’t keep the clip in that held her bangs out of her eyes. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

I’m amazed that they all agree to keep the bows on. Mine yanks out clips and pulls off bows. She had total pandemic hair in her Christmas photos because she wouldn’t keep the clip in that held her bangs out of her eyes. 

If you properly train her she will stop.  Gwen recommends glue sticks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 5

I've always thought those obnoxiously large bows look stupid on babies' heads.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

This is why I never bought bows, clips or headbands for my girls. My sister *hated* the headbands my mother put on her so I decided to never do that to my kids.  They were often mistaken for boys…apparently I did not dress them in enough pink ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, anniebgood said:

I just got an update that Josh has been arrested by Federal Agents and is a secure detention facility. Oh my.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/29/josh-duggar-arrested-in-arkansas-feds/

Maybe that's why the family has been quiet lately? Except of course Jeremy and Jinger pushing so hard on their new book.

• Upvote 16

Is it bad that I burst out laughing at this news? I’d say karma! 

However I do really feel bad for his kids. Must be so hard for them to understand what’s going on. Didn’t ask to be born into this mess. 

• Upvote 44
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Mela99 said:

Oh holy shit ... That mug shot. He almost looks proud of it. Or high.

Poor Anna.... just a day ago she was defending him for being such a good provider.

She will always have JB and Michelle to provide for her and the kids. As long as she stays married to him.

• Upvote 20
  • Sad 1

Just now, irish_dancing_canadian said:

However I do really feel bad for his kids. Must be so hard for them to understand what’s going on. Didn’t ask to be born into this mess. 

I really get that. The kids don't deserve that. 

But on one hand, I feel like Me-chelle and DimBulb DO deserve it. They covered up his actions, his lies, and excused all of it. Blamed Satan when they should have been looking in the mirror.

• Upvote 32
  • I Agree 13

HOLY SHIT. He is being held for pickup for a federal crime: 

Link to Washington County Sheriff's Office Detainee Information with mugshot.

ETA: I see other posters have noticed that he was arrested by the feds - I glossed over the fed part previously as I had assumed it was a state-level arrest. Sorry for the redundant information! 

Edited by Marshmallow World
ETA
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 8

2 minutes ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

I’m horrible person…this news made me happy.

However, I sincerely do feel very bad for the Ms. They don’t deserve the crappy dad they have. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

It certainly is better than her sister’s life, but I do think deep down, Anna knows that living in a waren with her cheating molester of a husband isn’t quite perfect.

She does a lot of pretending (to herself included) and she might be fairly ok with how things are going, but I bet she’d take the blissful Washington life back if she could. Back then, the family’s public image was much better, her husband had an actual job outside the family business, and she wasn’t aware of any of his cheating and touching of his sisters. 

I dunno maybe she was aware of it all. Maybe she knew something was going on (affair wise). The outing of it all sucks for her public image (Affair and molestation) but now Josh is in another version of Jesus jail at the tator tot house. She has help keeping him under control and towing the line that she didn’t have in Washington. He was free to cheat on her there it won’t be so easy where he is now. 

• Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I really get that. The kids don't deserve that. 

But on one hand, I feel like Me-chelle and DimBulb DO deserve it. They covered up his actions, his lies, and excused all of it. Blamed Satan when they should have been looking in the mirror.

Now they’ll probably be like “It’s all a part of Gods plan” or some bs like that ? 

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

Well if he gets a long sentence, then at least it will stop the baby train. 7 is more than enough for those two.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 19
  • Love 1

Does it mean anything at this point that there's no bail? I don't have any legal experience aside from watching TV, but if he hasn't been taken in front of a judge would bail be set yet?

• Upvote 15

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic