IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

Wow.  I'm betting it's related to imagery on computers just based on previous scandals.  Poor kids, especially McKenzie.  And Anna is once again pregnant and single parenting while her worthless husband is in trouble.  

• Upvote 37

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s his Smug Shot. 

Oh an opportunity missed for me and you win the internet for me today. Well done lol 

• Upvote 24
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

Just now, JMO said:

Wow.  I'm betting it's related to imagery on computers just based on previous scandals.  Poor kids, especially McKenzie.  And Anna is once again pregnant and single parenting while her worthless husband is in trouble.  

Exactly what I suspect as well. I don't think, if it was tax related or business related, that just he would be arrested. I think Josh is dim and unable to do any kind of business dealings on his own. I'm sure he can find his way around the internet though.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Just now, Cat Damon said:

Does it mean anything at this point that there's no bail? I don't have any legal experience aside from watching TV, but if he hasn't been taken in front of a judge would bail be set yet?

Federal bail is different than a state court, it's all up to the sitting judge. The fact that he's got zero bail makes me wonder how badly he fucked up. Mind you, I never practiced in federal court. 

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 18
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Cat Damon said:

Does it mean anything at this point that there's no bail? I don't have any legal experience aside from watching TV, but if he hasn't been taken in front of a judge would bail be set yet?

It means that they don't trust him not to either flee jurisdiction (leave the country) or not commit certain acts again. 

• Upvote 20
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s his Smug Shot. 

Damn I missed you guys  :laughing-rollingyellow: .... I just snorted loud enough to scare the cats.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 29
  • Love 1

So I wonder how much Jesus jail he will need to reconcile with his family for this once the feds are done with him?

• Upvote 18
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

This may be why TLC hasn’t announced a new season yet.  Maybe they knew about the investigation and were waiting to see how it all shakes out. This could be the final nail in the coffin.

From your keys to God's ears. 

• Upvote 21
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Does he get an arraignment tomorrow where they will put forth the charges or does it work differently in federal court?

• Upvote 13

Just now, Mela99 said:

I, for one, CANNOT WAIT for JRod to respond to this.

She probably won’t. She will go off about Christian women wearing pants but she wouldn’t ever take on a serious topic regarding the Duggars.

• Upvote 21

Just now, Kelsey said:

Does he get an arraignment tomorrow where they will put forth the charges or does it work differently in federal court?

They have up to ten days to arraign. Maybe tomorrow, maybe later. He can also waive the right to arraignment.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 14

Oh. My. Goodness. 

bahahahhahahahhahahhahaaaaa

okay, I’m done.

maybe josh will finally be the actual pariah of the Duggar family instead of Jill? Three strikes you’re out 

• Upvote 31

If it wouldn’t ick people out to see smuggars “smug” shot would be a great avatar lol 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

I'm not so sure how anyone will respond without details of the crime.

If he's involved with financial wrongdoing, his dearest daddy may be involved. If that's the case, his parents and Josh deserve each other.

However would there not be bail for financial crimes? If he's done something else, it may be bad enough his parents will hold it against him for the rest of his life. 

• Upvote 13

It's about damn time he faced some consequences for his actions. I feel sorry for the M kids, having that shitstain for a father. They will grow up in the shadow of their fathers misdeeds. But, at the same time, I can't seem to muster any sympathy for Anna. Even after this, I doubt she would leave him.   

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 1

Is it bad to say I almost hope Jim Bob and Michelle would be caught up in whatever scandal Josh is involved in so the whole family would kind of go away? If this happened I wonder what would happen to the other kids especially the ones who rely on Jim Bob for most of their income. would they still try to stay in the public eye like Jeremy and Jinger or would they just fade into the woodwork?

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not so sure how anyone will respond without details of the crime.

If he's involved with financial wrongdoing, his dearest daddy may be involved. If that's the case, his parents and Josh deserve each other.

However would there not be bail for financial crimes? If he's done something else, it may be bad enough his parents will hold it against him for the rest of his life. 

Or he may go to prison for the rest of his life!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I, for one, CANNOT WAIT for JRod to respond to this.

That's her grandkid's uncle... yeah she was in such a hurry to get her kid into the Duggar circle.  This has no bearing at all on how well matched Nathan and Nurie are or on Nathan's character but it is a little crazy how excited Jill was about ANNA DUGGAR's BROTHER.  

• Upvote 22
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

There were a few raids if I remember correctly. I wonder if Josh, as the identified bad one, will take the fall for other family members. 
Poor Anna and kids! Pa Keller set her up with limited options by restricting her education. She has tried so hard to be the “perfect Christian wife” by their standards and she keeps getting walloped. 

• Upvote 21

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic