IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

On 4/25/2021 at 6:47 AM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

If Josh were a lawyer I could see him defending sexual harassers and rapists using BS sexist arguments and not winning a single case. It would be great to see a female lawyer hand his pathetic ass to him in court.

Did this thread even go hot once since Anna's blessed announcement? Duggar breeding is oficially old news.

Hey look, the thread went hot! AND we might get to see a female lawyer hand Josh’s ass to him.

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

Saw this on People and came right here to my people.

:popcorn:

He is one messed up man in my opinion.

Here is a link to a US Marshall fact sheet.  https://www.usmarshals.gov/duties/factsheets/overview.pdf

Mentally calculating where I will be in my workday tomorrow.

Do you think that has anything to do with the recent shuffling of some of the LLCs?

Anyone have anything from Big Sandy?

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 7

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Katie Morton is a new name for me. Is this rabbit hole material?

It is, but be warned it is extremely dark and upsetting. Not typical fundie snark. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HereComesTreble said:

What’s the deal with not releasing the nature of the crime?  I thought making that info public and readily available was sort of mandatory when you arrest someone. 
Maybe cause it’s Feds they don’t have to disclose that info?

The DA will release the info tomorrow after he sees the judge, bail will also be set at that time.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 13
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Katie Morton is a new name for me. Is this rabbit hole material?

It’s a cluster fuck but it’s died down over the years. Katie and her two brothers married siblings from the Smith family. They all had kids in rapid succession. In 2016, her husband was arrested for child rape and she subsequently divorced him. His parents stuck by him while his sisters (married to Katie’s brothers) all cut ties. Now they never talk to the smith parents or their brother in prison for many years to come. The Smiths like to paint their son as just someone who made a mistake and should be forgiven.

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

Someone on Primetimer noticed that the address on the booking report is the same as the gross pool house that the Duggars own.  Maybe just for driver’s license purposes, since the general consensus has been that they live in the windowless warehouse on the Duggar property/near the big house. 
Very interesting to me though. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 9

Didn’t the Duggars deny that Homeland Security had raided them in 2019? If the charges do relate to that raid then they are yet again proved lying liars that lie.

• Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, Joe Pukepail said:

This is the only personal detail I'm comfortable offering right now, but when I was in a similar situation, the agents didn't give a fuck who was home. I was home alone, and my name was not on the warrant. At least ten dudes with guns drawn kicked down my door, screaming at me, and put me up against the wall to pat me down. I'm like 100 pounds and don't own any weapons, but they handcuffed me. I was wearing nothing but a camisole and short pajama shorts, and after they'd finished patting me down, they wouldn't even uncuff me to let me put on a sweatshirt. I remained handcuffed for over an hour while these dudes ripped my house apart, scared my dying cat, and refused to tell me what they were even looking for. They knew I couldn't hurt them and they knew the warrant wasn't for me, but they treated me like I was a member of al Qaeda.

I wasn't even the person they wanted. I hope to God the kids didn't have to see Anna being treated like I was. 

I might need a break from this thread because I feel like I can't breathe.

Drug raids are bullshit in my opinion. They do more harm than good. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 13

People on Twitter tweeted a picture of Josh and Ted Cruz together from Josh's FRC days.  I don't really feel sorry for either of them!

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 5

that sounds terrible, I really hope Anna and the 6 M's (how's that for a band name) were doing something like the lana shopping thing or something similar..

Hugs to you @Joe Pukepail Take care of yourself. If this triggers you, take a step back.

• Upvote 16

1 minute ago, Idlewild said:

Didn’t the Duggars deny that Homeland Security had raided them in 2019? If the charges do relate to that raid then they are yet again proved lying liars that lie.

I think they denied that their house was raided, but didn't deny that the car lot was raided. 

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Why does all the Duggar drama kick off when it’s nearly midnight here in the UK?! 

I need to go to bed but I’m too busy refreshing this page while simultaneously trying to learn a bit about US law enforcement. 

The smug shot makes my skin crawl.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

My recollection was that they denied that their home was raided, but conveniently left out that the car lot was raided.

edit: anjulibai beat me to it

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Idlewild said:

They denied they raided the house...initial reports said the house was raided, but that wasn’t true, so they cried ‘fake news’. Homeland Security later clarified it was the car dealership that was raided. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

Why does all the Duggar drama kick off when it’s nearly midnight here in the UK?! 

I need to go to bed but I’m too busy refreshing this page while simultaneously trying to learn a bit about US law enforcement. 

Same here! I've already worked out that we will find out the charges after 4 pm tomorrow. How am I'm going to get through the work day? 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

People on Twitter tweeted a picture of Josh and Ted Cruz together from Josh's FRC days.  I don't really feel sorry for either of them!

I swear they look alike to me for some reason. It must be the smarminess. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

He will be in front of a judge tomorrow/Friday at 11am Arkansas time (5PM UK time). There probably won't be any official updates until then. Maybe family statements, who knows. Go to bed, get some rest, and be ready at 5PM! 

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nike said:

Same here! I've already worked out that we will find out the charges after 4 pm tomorrow. How am I'm going to get through the work day? 

Same here....  And I actually have to WORK tomorrow like I have stuff that I got to get done by the end of the day!!!

By the time I get back  I can get to a thread I’ll be four threads behind!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

Nearly 1 am in Germany! And I gotta work tomorrow but not until 12 so…might just stay up a bit longer ?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Someone on Primetimer noticed that the address on the booking report is the same as the gross pool house that the Duggars own.  Maybe just for driver’s license purposes, since the general consensus has been that they live in the windowless warehouse on the Duggar property/near the big house. 
Very interesting to me though. 

They seriously live in a windowless home? JB is a real shit to make his grand babies live like that 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nike said:

One word: suspense. The Duggars are better entertainment than Counting On wants you to believe.

(I say this jokingly and because admittedly I’m curious as to how this will unfold. Should my suspicions regarding what Josh did to land in custody turn out to be correct, I’d be saddened though because I don’t wish any harm on children. So I enjoy the snark while it’s still possible to take it lightly.) 

• Upvote 11

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic