IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

I did a quick peek around on IG.  None of the Duggars seem to follow a "Sarra" or anyone else who I couldn't identify.  Interestingly the main Duggarfam account doesn't follow the Caldwells either.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

27 minutes ago, JMO said:

Interestingly the main Duggarfam account doesn't follow the Caldwells either.  

They probably don't need to follow them since based on their photos they seem to see each other every few days.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

How common is the name Duggar?

Sarra Kimble seems like a very specific name and I can find one person on LinkedIn with the name who was a 'student' in Peebles, Pittsburg in 2013-2014. If she went to high school in 2013, she should be too old for James. Or she put her elementary school on her LinkedIn ?

Could it be that there are multiple James Duggars? Or maybe she is a fangirl that wants to grift some gifts... 

Peebles is an elementary in a nicer Pittsburgh suburb. We were previously only famous for Christina Aguilera.

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

@Coconut Flan I see the Caldwells with Kendra etc regularly but hadn't noted them at the big house that often, but then again I don't follow the Caldwells so maybe I missed it.  

• Upvote 1

Yesterday when everything broke I believe there was a Zola for the James/Sarra which disappeared.  There's now another one to show it-it's public.  The Amazon registry is still public and more things have been added.  A few gifts have been bought off that one.  Still not sure it's James though.  It shows the city as Nashville, TN

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

If rumours about 4 Duggar weddings this year are true, the baby boom is going to be crazy!

As things currently stand, we have one known pregnancy (Jessa). Of the established couples (married more than a year) Lauren, Abbie, and Anna are potentially 'due' to announce soon. Then there's Clartin who will likely announce by the end of the summer. I think they've got 20 grandduggars now, and could easily get to 30 by early 2023 with the addition of 3 more breeding pairs.

It's getting harder and harder to keep track!

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 5

8 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

If rumours about 4 Duggar weddings this year are true, the baby boom is going to be crazy!

As things currently stand, we have one known pregnancy (Jessa). Of the established couples (married more than a year) Lauren, Abbiem and Anna are potentially 'due' to announce soon. Then there's Clartin who will likely announce by the end of the summer. I think they've got 20 grandduggars now, and could easily get to 30 by early 2023 with the addition of 3 more breeding pairs.

It's getting harder and harder to keep track!

You forgot Kendra and Joe. Give them 6 months-

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

I just checked Duggar Data and Joy is also likely to announce before 2021 is through.

I wasn't counting Joken because they had a baby recently, but they'll have another in 2022.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

As things currently stand, we have one known pregnancy (Jessa). 

Damn! I forgot about this! They all kind of blend into one another after a while.

• I Agree 15

This is Josie, from their St. Patrick’s Day post. Do they have overalls that have skirts? I think she’s probably wearing pants.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d43be4131c9a9a99deab38bd557f83e2.png

• Thank You 3

56 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I have seen corduroy jumpers that look like that.

58 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

This is Josie, from their St. Patrick’s Day post. Do they have overalls that have skirts? I think she’s probably wearing pants.

Hide contents

Its most probably a pinafore 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Are those boogers on a cracker? Whatever it is it does NOT look appetizing!

Possibly egg salad dyed green?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Do they have overalls that have skirts?

I found pictures of various sizes of overalls dresses. If Josie's are as short as the ones in the pics I grabbed, I'd bet she's wearing leggings, too.

Spoiler

20210317_235153.thumb.jpg.77461a1b024d0656ce24198c83ac9433.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I found pictures of various sizes of overalls dresses. If Josie's are as short as the ones in the pics I grabbed, I'd bet she's wearing leggings, too.

Hide contents

20210317_235153.thumb.jpg.77461a1b024d0656ce24198c83ac9433.jpg

I own a dress like that and wore it just yesterday. It is black and has big pockets and I LOVE it. I find them really cute on little girls as well.

• Upvote 3

Wtf is happening with this wedding registry for James? Now the one for him and Sarra has disappeared again, and there one for him and Lauren Caldwell in Arkansas for Sept. 18...if the one for him and Sarra is fake and made by a fan/grifter/what you want why it keeps disappearing? How can you get the gift if you keep taking it down? And if it is real (not that I believe it) why keep taking it down and putting it up again? Also, poor Lauren keeps getting rumored/set with any lost boy, not public engaged. 

Screenshot_20210318-112017_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82c6401e115263899a84a78226673376.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Wtf is happening with this wedding registry for James? Now the one for him and Sarra has disappeared again, and there one for him and Lauren Caldwell in Arkansas for Sept. 18...if the one for him and Sarra is fake and made by a fan/grifter/what you want why it keeps disappearing? How can you get the gift if you keep taking it down? And if it is real (not that I believe it) why keep taking it down and putting it up again? Also, poor Lauren keeps getting rumored/set with any lost boy, not public engaged. 

Screenshot_20210318-112017_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82c6401e115263899a84a78226673376.jpg

Maybe they're getting taken down because people are reporting them as fake?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

14 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Hide contents

How is St Patrick's Day not far too Catholic to be allowed?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

The Duggars had St Patrick's Day celebrated as part of an episode during, I think 18 Kids and Counting. They wore green, they put green in all their food, and there was jokes about green poop, and someone said "don't put that in the episode".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, seraaa said:

How is St Patrick's Day not far too Catholic to be allowed?

The version of St. Patrick's Day that most Americans celebrate has very little to do with Catholicism in my experience. Most of us just wear green (when I was a kid, you would get pinched at school if you didn't wear green), and maybe a shamrock pin or other decoration. I don't think most people in the US even consider why we wear green on March 17, or know that Ireland is more than the stereotypes that US culture has perpetuated. (Lucky Charms cereal, anyone?) There are probably folks that don't consider St. Paddy's Day as anything more than an excuse to get drunk on green beer.

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
experience and opinion are not the same thing
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

The version of St. Patrick's Day that most Americans celebrate has very little to do with Catholicism in my opinion. Most of us just wear green (when I was a kid, you would get pinched at school if you didn't wear green), and maybe a shamrock pin or other decoration. I don't think most people in the US even consider why we wear green on March 17, or know that Ireland is more than the stereotypes that US culture has perpetuated. (Lucky Charms cereal, anyone?) There are probably folks that don't consider St. Paddy's Day as anything more than an excuse to get drunk on green beer.

This.  The whole green thing, silly hats, and Kiss Me I'm Irish pins is a secular US thing.  

It's similar to how Halloween is totally secular here now for the vast majority of people (I believe it may have meaning to some who practice wicca or pagans, but don't quote me as I'm not sure.)  But for the vast majority of Americans Halloween is about costumes and candy only, yet some Christians think it's satanic.

Now that I think about it maybe someone should tell the Duggars that St. Paddy's Day the Pope's long con to turn the US into a papist society.  Then there will be more green beer and shamrocks for the rest of us as they disavow a new devils holiday :) 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

I think they tend to focus on what St Patrick's Day is in the US, an excuse to wear green and for them, to have green food coloring in some of their food. Since the Duggars don't drink alcohol at all, they don't drink Guinness or green beer like other Americans do. In a way, St Patrick's Day is more like Cinco de Mayo in the US, an excuse for Americans to drink beer.

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic