IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, becky_m2001 said:

Am I the only one who can no longer find Katey Nakatsu on Instagram? I'm pretty sure some of the Duggars were following her, but her account seems to have disappeared.

Katey deleted her IG a while ago. My guess is there were too many rumors about her courting a Duggar, and her family is more private than some other Duggar in-laws...

Another real estate update, Katey’s dad and stepmom also bought a house near the TTH ?

So I’m guessing the parcel in BV is for Katey and her new Duggboy. Katey’s dad seems to have done well financially.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 11

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Is there any lawn company in US not owned by a fundie?

I promise there are. But it’s a really common business for those with no college education. So I’m sure that’s partly why it’s popular amongst the fundies. 

• Upvote 11

8 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Absolutely.  "Good Catholics" own the one I use. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

Could Lauren Caldwell be “getting to know” Jason and not Jed? Do their ages line up or is he too young for her?

18 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Could Lauren Caldwell be “getting to know” Jason and not Jed? Do their ages line up or is he too young for her?

Lauren is a month younger than Jason, about a year and a half younger than the twins, and just over a year older than James. So any would be a reasonable possibility age wise. 

• Thank You 9

1 hour ago, becky_m2001 said:

Does anyone know anything about Katey?

Middle name, DOB, that kind of thing?

Katelyn (Katey) is from Mesa, Arizona. Her middle name is Koryn and her DOB appears to be 07/29/1998. She has one younger sister, Lauren. Her mom and dad (Kory Jr.) are divorced and her dad has remarried.

• Thank You 4

14 hours ago, medimus said:

Has anyone else noticed the vanishing info on the wiki page for coutning on? The colour coding for sex (pink/blue) has gone, as has the list of grandchildren and now half the dates of birth. Very odd.

I noticed Wiki mods have been cleaning up both the Counting On and Bringing Up Bates pages. You can see the edit history. Apparently a lot of the info on there, particularly concerning minor children, was against Wikipedia policy. I always thought the color coding by sex was stupid anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

56 minutes ago, Johannah said:

I thought that she was going to be paired with Jason before the Titus debacle. He’s a little older so the ages line up. Reddit is shipping James and Lauren tho?

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

I noticed Wiki mods have been cleaning up both the Counting On and Bringing Up Bates pages. You can see the edit history. Apparently a lot of the info on there, particularly concerning minor children, was against Wikipedia policy. I always thought the color coding by sex was stupid anyway.

I'll miss having the grandduggars and grandbates listed on wiki. I've definitely compared the lists and speculated about future courtships, also it's an easy way to keep track.

If it's for the protection if minors, I understand.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

19 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I doubt that any that use undocumented workers are Fundie-owened. Then again Trump employed them while calling them rapists so who knows? 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

I just created my own spreadsheets for both families to help me keep track of everyone in case this happened. 

• Thank You 3

So I don't know where is best to post this but on Tumblr, someone posted a photo of the Wissman Christmas gathering and Jana was there next to Stephen...the photo has been deleted from the Wisman blog, so could there be something there? I don't know if they usually have friends over or anything but to be with his family for Christmas seems something could really be brewing for them. This is the photo. You can see Jana near the tree next to Sthepen 

Spoiler

Tumblr_l_219002534553279.png.31d606ef17f105e0e1f996205bb74712.png

If so I would be happy for Jana to get treated like an adult and not an eternal child from her family.Plus we know that TLC and JB will milk it as much as they can.

If the show is still airing then I will give them another 3/4 years (courtship engagement wedding and first baby) then we will see it could be the lost girl turn to be sacrificed to the dollar altar that Jb worship so much and keep the show going but by that time the older girl will have likely 8 kids or so and could finally be the time their time on tv has an end 

Edited by Italiangirl
Putting the spoiler box and uploading the photo
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 9

This seems like quite a legit sign that they are indeed courting.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

32 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

So I don't know where is best to post this but on Tumblr, someone posted a photo of the Wissman Christmas gathering and Jana was there next to Stephen...the photo has been deleted from the Wisman blog, so could there be something there? I don't know if they usually have friends over or anything but to be with his family for Christmas seems something could really be brewing for them. This is the photo. You can see Jana near the tree next to Sthepen 

Reveal hidden contents

Tumblr_l_219002534553279.png.31d606ef17f105e0e1f996205bb74712.png

If so I would be happy for Jana to get treated like an adult and not an eternal child from her family.Plus we know that TLC and JB will milk it as much as they can.

If the show is still airing then I will give them another 3/4 years (courtship engagement wedding and first baby) then we will see it could be the lost girl turn to be sacrificed to the dollar altar that Jb worship so much and keep the show going but by that time the older girl will have likely 8 kids or so and could finally be the time their time on tv has an end 

I originally found the picture and shared it with my friend on Tumblr. She's the one who posted it today. I can't take credit for stellar sleuthing skills, just being extremely lucky. Just minutes after I found the pic it was deleted from their blog. I'm about 97% certain there's something going on between them. I've followed the Wissmanns long enough to know they don't invited random friends for their family Christmas gathering.

• Upvote 17

Now we know why Stephen was being shady with his two Instagram accounts. Lol. Fundies are not very good at hiding things on social media.

The Wissmann family Christmas took place in January. So it would have been easy for Jana to attend the Duggar Christmas festivities and then join the Wissmanns in January. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Now we know why Stephen was being shady with his two Instagram accounts. Lol. Fundies are not very good at hiding things on social media.

The Wissmann family Christmas took place in January. So it would have been easy for Jana to attend the Duggar Christmas festivities and then join the Wissmanns in January. 

According to social media posts from several of Stephen's siblings their Christmas celebration actually did happen on/around Christmas. They always wait until January to do a big Christmas photo dump.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, becky_m2001 said:

According to social media posts from several of Stephen's siblings their Christmas celebration actually did happen on/around Christmas. They always wait until January to do a big Christmas photo dump.

I was actually thinking they did two christmases. I could be remembering wrong. But they did a regular Christmas with those who live at home. And then a bunch of them that live out of state came up to celebrate in January.

ETA: I tried to look around on Instagram and it looks like a lot of the out of town family went to the W family home in NE right after Christmas and stayed until Jan 5th. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Since Jer is also rumored to be with Hannah. Could they be chaperoning for each other?

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Since Jer is also rumored to be with Hannah. Could they be chaperoning for each other?

Someone said on the unmarried fundies thread that there was a picture of Jed, Jer and Jana on ig flying in a plane. They speculated that the flight could’ve been to the Wissmanns’ home and that Jed was flown out as the chaperone. 

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was actually thinking they did two christmases. I could be remembering wrong. But they did a regular Christmas with those who live at home. And then a bunch of them that live out of state came up to celebrate in January.

I know they did one small Christmas for the family living at home. But I'm almost positive that I saw a bunch of stories posted on IG of the entire family celebrating in December. Some of the families left early, but the Beasleys and Andrew/Kori stayed until after the New Year.

• Upvote 1

I think it’s completely possible Hannah and Jer are a couple and Stephen and Jana are a couple. But JB would wait until they are both very serious to announce anything. He would want to announce the couples together. For the most publicity.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s completely possible Hannah and Jer are a couple and Stephen and Jana are a couple. But JB would wait until they are both very serious to announce anything. He would want to announce the couples together. For the most publicity.

Also it would be twins courting, though not each other’s twins, lol.

• Haha 19

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Also it would be twins courting, though not each other’s twins, lol.

There are a couple other Wissmann sisters who are single for Jed. But I think he’s speculated to be with Katey. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic