IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

Jackson running a 5k in jeans feels very old school Duggar to me. they let the boys wear shorts now right? i feel like the Duggars are actively trying to get coronavirus at this point

20201016_172408.jpg

• Upvote 11
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 7

18 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Jackson running a 5k in jeans feels very old school Duggar to me. they let the boys wear shorts now right? i feel like the Duggars are actively trying to get coronavirus at this point

20201016_172408.jpg

Well, since Trump recommended getting it of course they are!

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 12

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts. I have never seen anyone else do that ever. Maybe a tshirt with their last name if it was a company and there was something company related but I've never seen anyone have multiple ahorts with their last name boldly written across the front and just wear it like it's a normal part of their wardrobe. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts.

Prolly some gross thing that happens when you subconsciously start thinking of your name as a “brand” or something.

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts. I have never seen anyone else do that ever. Maybe a tshirt with their last name if it was a company and there was something company related but I've never seen anyone have multiple ahorts with their last name boldly written across the front and just wear it like it's a normal part of their wardrobe. 

as a warning to others? 

"Caution! Duggar! Run Away!" 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

I think they have a set of Duggar t shirts that say 'Duggar Studios' from when some of the howlers (Jason?) were interested in filmmaking. it clearly never went very far, but I think they would have supported one of the boys if they wanted to try their hand at making crappy 'christian' films - the kids rooms have bonus hobby rooms attached and when they first moved in the girls was a sewing room and the boys was a video editing suite for Josh iirc. Hannie wears the Duggar Studios t shirt a lot, with a Jean skirt, and I figure it's her version of me in an old comfy shirt with jeans.

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

James had an insta is follow by Duggar and Bates and it appears to be legit. The handle is Jamesaduggar. A deflection from the election lost? Or maybe a sign of relaxing rules for the younger boys?

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

James had an insta is follow by Duggar and Bates and it appears to be legit. The handle is Jamesaduggar. A deflection from the election lost? Or maybe a sign of relaxing rules for the younger boys?

I believe all of the Duggar unmarried children have Instagrams from Jana to Justin. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

I've just realized that I've lost track of the married couples, outside of Turd, Jill and Jessa. I also have no idea how many babies have been born. This makes me happy.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I've just realized that I've lost track of the married couples, outside of Turd, Jill and Jessa. I also have no idea how many babies have been born. This makes me happy.

Sorry, I know you didn’t ask:

Josh & Anna - 6

Jessa & Ben - 3

Joe & Kendra - #3 on the way (FJ consensus is that they will have the largest family)

Jill & Derick - 2

Joy & Austin - 2

Jinger & Jeremy - #2 on the way

Josiah & Lauren - 1

JD & Abbie - 1

Total grandchildren - 18 with two on the way (as far as we know). There was a big baby boom about a year ago, so we’re likely to start seeing the next pregnancies from those couples soon.

There are currently no childless married couples. Justin is in a courtship very young, so he might have a very big family. Jana, Jed, Jer, Jason, James, Jackson, and the four younger girls remain single.

I wrote this before checking Wikipedia and I remembered everyone except James. It’s good to have a place where that’s only a little weird.

• Upvote 15
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 13

On 11/1/2020 at 4:30 PM, artdecades said:

Jason's instagram stories are him with a disgusting beard at a Trump rally talking about how neat it is. 

Sounds like something a Reformed/Calvinist fundie would do.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Duggar boys and girls! Have I got a job prospect for you!  https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-airline-to-transport-missionaries-will-launch-in-2021.html

World's first Christian airline eyes 2021 launch; aims to transport missionaries worldwide

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Hey there Duggar boys and girls! Have I got a job prospect for you!  https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-airline-to-transport-missionaries-will-launch-in-2021.html

World's first Christian airline eyes 2021 launch; aims to transport missionaries worldwide

Too bad none of them are pilots. 

• Haha 27

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

That oughta be a HUGE moneymaker. Isn't the airline industry in a bit of a pickle right now? Good idea to launch this business.

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Inky said:

That oughta be a HUGE moneymaker. Isn't the airline industry in a bit of a pickle right now? Good idea to launch this business.

Well yes, but all the other airlines don't have Jesus!!  : )

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Inky said:

To be fair, the airlines are hurting because sane, rational people don't want to fly/travel right now. But the Duggars and their ilk don't have to worry too much about the sane, rational people, as those probably wouldn't be the target clientele. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic