Jump to content
IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JermajestyDuggar

    52

  • SassyPants

    20

  • justmy2cents

    18

  • AussieKrissy

    17

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Jana marries Stephen and she joins the family band, she might get to add "concert pianist" to her resume at long last! 

God I hope not. Carver is sooo far out of her league attractiveness-wise, he can do wayyy better.

This makes me miss the Christmas Letters my mother-in-law wrote years ago. She didn’t gloss over anything! She put everyone on blast. Daughter chose a bad guy and just kicked him out? You heard it her

Posted Images

wendy-sparkles

Jackson running a 5k in jeans feels very old school Duggar to me. they let the boys wear shorts now right? i feel like the Duggars are actively trying to get coronavirus at this point

20201016_172408.jpg

  • Upvote 11
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
indianabones
18 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Jackson running a 5k in jeans feels very old school Duggar to me. they let the boys wear shorts now right? i feel like the Duggars are actively trying to get coronavirus at this point

20201016_172408.jpg

Well, since Trump recommended getting it of course they are!

  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts. I have never seen anyone else do that ever. Maybe a tshirt with their last name if it was a company and there was something company related but I've never seen anyone have multiple ahorts with their last name boldly written across the front and just wear it like it's a normal part of their wardrobe. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
THERetroGamerNY
1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts.

Prolly some gross thing that happens when you subconsciously start thinking of your name as a “brand” or something.

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Why does the family wear so many DUGGAR! shirts. I have never seen anyone else do that ever. Maybe a tshirt with their last name if it was a company and there was something company related but I've never seen anyone have multiple ahorts with their last name boldly written across the front and just wear it like it's a normal part of their wardrobe. 

as a warning to others? 

 

"Caution! Duggar! Run Away!" 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
wendy-sparkles

I think they have a set of Duggar t shirts that say 'Duggar Studios' from when some of the howlers (Jason?) were interested in filmmaking. it clearly never went very far, but I think they would have supported one of the boys if they wanted to try their hand at making crappy 'christian' films - the kids rooms have bonus hobby rooms attached and when they first moved in the girls was a sewing room and the boys was a video editing suite for Josh iirc. Hannie wears the Duggar Studios t shirt a lot, with a Jean skirt, and I figure it's her version of me in an old comfy shirt with jeans.

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
artdecades

Jason's instagram stories are him with a disgusting beard at a Trump rally talking about how neat it is. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 8
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Italiangirl

James had an insta is follow by Duggar and Bates and it appears to be legit. The handle is Jamesaduggar. A deflection from the election lost? Or maybe a sign of relaxing rules for the younger boys?

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluebirdbluebell
15 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

James had an insta is follow by Duggar and Bates and it appears to be legit. The handle is Jamesaduggar. A deflection from the election lost? Or maybe a sign of relaxing rules for the younger boys?

I believe all of the Duggar unmarried children have Instagrams from Jana to Justin. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Idlewild

I think the fears of immodest behaviour are outweighed by the possibilities of shilling crap online.

  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

I've just realized that I've lost track of the married couples, outside of Turd, Jill and Jessa. I also have no idea how many babies have been born. This makes me happy.

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
QuiverFullofBooks
1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I've just realized that I've lost track of the married couples, outside of Turd, Jill and Jessa. I also have no idea how many babies have been born. This makes me happy.

Sorry, I know you didn’t ask:

Josh & Anna - 6

Jessa & Ben - 3

Joe & Kendra - #3 on the way (FJ consensus is that they will have the largest family)

Jill & Derick - 2

Joy & Austin - 2

Jinger & Jeremy - #2 on the way

Josiah & Lauren - 1

JD & Abbie - 1

Total grandchildren - 18 with two on the way (as far as we know). There was a big baby boom about a year ago, so we’re likely to start seeing the next pregnancies from those couples soon.

There are currently no childless married couples. Justin is in a courtship very young, so he might have a very big family. Jana, Jed, Jer, Jason, James, Jackson, and the four younger girls remain single.

I wrote this before checking Wikipedia and I remembered everyone except James. It’s good to have a place where that’s only a little weird.

  • Upvote 15
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
THERetroGamerNY
On 11/1/2020 at 4:30 PM, artdecades said:

Jason's instagram stories are him with a disgusting beard at a Trump rally talking about how neat it is. 

Sounds like something a Reformed/Calvinist fundie would do.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
HereticHick

Hey there Duggar boys and girls! Have I got a job prospect for you!  https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-airline-to-transport-missionaries-will-launch-in-2021.html

World's first Christian airline eyes 2021 launch; aims to transport missionaries worldwide

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Satan'sFortress
1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Hey there Duggar boys and girls! Have I got a job prospect for you!  https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-airline-to-transport-missionaries-will-launch-in-2021.html

World's first Christian airline eyes 2021 launch; aims to transport missionaries worldwide

Too bad none of them are pilots. 

  • Haha 27
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Hey there Duggar boys and girls! Have I got a job prospect for you!  https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-airline-to-transport-missionaries-will-launch-in-2021.html

World's first Christian airline eyes 2021 launch; aims to transport missionaries worldwide

That oughta be a HUGE moneymaker. Isn't the airline industry in a bit of a pickle right now? Good idea to launch this business.

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
12 hours ago, Inky said:

That oughta be a HUGE moneymaker. Isn't the airline industry in a bit of a pickle right now? Good idea to launch this business.

Well yes, but all the other airlines don't have Jesus!!  : )

  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
OHFL2009
12 hours ago, Inky said:

That oughta be a HUGE moneymaker. Isn't the airline industry in a bit of a pickle right now? Good idea to launch this business.

To be fair, the airlines are hurting because sane, rational people don't want to fly/travel right now. But the Duggars and their ilk don't have to worry too much about the sane, rational people, as those probably wouldn't be the target clientele. 

  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.