IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

It wasn't Guy Consolmagno, was it? If so, I had the privilege of hearing him speak at Sasquan (WorldCon) in Spokane in 2015. He was amazing and seemed so normal! He was the Vatican Astronomer at the time.

I wish - that'd be super cool! Unfortunately, it wasn't. That being said, my advisor would always take his senior research students to present at the annual American Astronomical Society winter conference. When my research partner and I went, we were introduced to and had lunch with one of his friends from the Vatican Observatory. I wonder if they know each other! 

• Upvote 4

J and J Services? Is that a duggar registered company?  

ADC92684-3942-42D1-8E27-F8432FAEDB92.png

Oh I just noticed the other boys seem to have their own companies too. So late to The

Spoiler

game.... 1C0722CB-D64E-4FB5-B403-1A8E0E3B0A97.thumb.png.cff3f944a774995e8e8879d537b66d1d.png

Spoiler

E3CEB6DE-642D-4E27-B487-C09DCB834241.thumb.png.2820b25b60e4f38d3687893c1f8429de.png

Spoiler

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

quick google search shows me that "J&J Services" (with that exact logo on the tshirt of the non-Duggar kid in that photo) is a lawn/landscaping company in Springdale, AR.......sounds like a Duggar venture to me! especially since James is the Dugglet known for cutting down trees...lol. I'm tempted to call the phone number listed on google ?

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

quick google search shows me that "J&J Services" (with that exact logo on the tshirt of the non-Duggar kid in that photo) is a lawn/landscaping company in Springdale, AR.......sounds like a Duggar venture to me! especially since James is the Dugglet known for cutting down trees...lol. I'm tempted to call the phone number listed on google ?

Maybe there should be a Duggar tshirt company, to sell tshirts for all their half-assed ventures. Now if you will excuse me, I have a Duggar Studios film marathon planned.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Maybe there should be a Duggar tshirt company, to sell tshirts for all their half-assed ventures. Now if you will excuse me, I have a Duggar Studios film marathon planned.

which episode to watch first.....

ooh the one with JB complaining to the crew about the snow from back in the day

• Upvote 1

Over on reddit they are talking about a pic taken at Magnolia yesterday in which Jer is standing next to a Hannah Wissman (who I then googled and I guess she's from a big fundie Nebraska family and does a lot of Instagram posts).  Any tea on that?  Oh and then I guess whoever posted this picture (someone named Chaney?  Or something like that) then took it down... so there's guesses that maybe this is a relationship that is meant to be under wraps still...

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Over on reddit they are talking about a pic taken at Magnolia yesterday in which Jer is standing next to a Hannah Wissman (who I then googled and I guess she's from a big fundie Nebraska family and does a lot of Instagram posts).  Any tea on that?  Oh and then I guess whoever posted this picture (someone named Chaney?  Or something like that) then took it down... so there's guesses that maybe this is a relationship that is meant to be under wraps still...

We talked about it on the unmarried fundies thread and Wissmann thread. There’s not much more info on the subject, all we have is the picture, really. Also the one that posted the picture is Chaney Khale, Trace Bates’ ex. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Went to the Wissman's blog because I forgot what Hannah looks like. Says she likes to cook and decorate for holidays. I think she will fit right in at the Duggar compound. It's just fascinating how all these huge families get bigger...by marrying into other massive clans.

• Upvote 8

No word yet on the next season of Counting On? 

The last birth they showed was Gracie, and there have already been 3 others born since. Then the last season ended with the Clartin courtship announcement, but they're now married.

I guess the next season will end with the Clartin pregnancy announcement (but the realtime announcement will happen as the new season is beginning).

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On the topic of science and the Bible...my dad has a few degrees in geology. My mind was blown when he told me he didn’t believe in a new earth theory, since we were Christians and everything. It’s really opened my eyes to a lot of things. He will tell anyone-the Bible is not a science book. And I’ve been learning a lot from him. I now need to ask him about aliens. I’ve really never given it much thought to be honest. Space freaks me out a bit. 

• Upvote 11

17 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

No word yet on the next season of Counting On? 

The last birth they showed was Gracie, and there have already been 3 others born since. Then the last season ended with the Clartin courtship announcement, but they're now married.

I guess the next season will end with the Clartin pregnancy announcement (but the realtime announcement will happen as the new season is beginning).

Actually there was an episode about Evie Vuolo’s birth, though it’s not on the show’s Wikipedia page. I think it was on TV, but maybe it’s just on TLCGo. (Oddly, I wanted to watch a video earlier today and picked that one.) Brooklyn is only a few days old, so the only missing baby is Evie Forsyth. Joy said in the Evie Vuolo video (dear God, why are they using the same names already?) that only Austin could be with her in the hospital, implying that the birth wasn’t filmed.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

42 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Actually there was an episode about Evie Vuolo’s birth, though it’s not on the show’s Wikipedia page. I think it was on TV, but maybe it’s just on TLCGo. (Oddly, I wanted to watch a video earlier today and picked that one.) Brooklyn is only a few days old, so the only missing baby is Evie Forsyth. Joy said in the Evie Vuolo video (dear God, why are they using the same names already?) that only Austin could be with her in the hospital, implying that the birth wasn’t filmed.

There was a birth special for Evelyn too. Nothing since Evangeline’s birth though which was on tv.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Doubt it’s true, The Sun is full of crap most of the time from what I know

I agree. The courting timeline is sus and I doubt Lauren would move on that fast.  She looked pretty miserable after she broke up with Titus. Also, Christina is due soon so I don’t think they’d try to rush a wedding in that situation. 

Still, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with a Duggar boy at some point. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

I agree that the timeline is pretty crazy even for fundies. I can’t think of a fundie who broke off an engagement only to be married to someone else within 6 months. Fundies would frown on such a thing. And I think the Caldwell’s want their image to be squeaky clean. They would make Kendra and Jed wait awhile. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Jed seems to be with Katey Nakatsu so this seems like pure fiction. 

You know, I wonder sometimes if the Duggars quietly leak these types of articles on purpose to throw people off track. I do think Jed! will be in a relationship with someone by the end of the year, tho.

I still think it’s Jer and Katey, but who knows ?

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

You know, I wonder sometimes if the Duggars quietly leak these types of articles on purpose to throw people off track. I do think Jed! will be in a relationship with someone by the end of the year, tho.

I still think it’s Jer and Katey, but who knows ?

Jer was pictured standing next to Hannah Wissman in a large group at Magnolia in Texas so he’s likely with her. Usually they announce a new courtship soon after a wedding. We should know something soon.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Welp, Katey’s deffo courting one of the Duggboys. Her dad, Kory, recently bought a house in Bella Vista, AR. ?

A few months ago, he sold their main home in AZ. I was waiting to see if an AR purchase showed up...and it did...

https://www.arcountydata.com/county.asp?county=Benton

I bet it is Jed and this story was planted to throw them off the trail. 
ETA: it looks like they bought a piece of land that will most likely be where a new home is built. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet it is Jed and this story was planted to throw them off the trail. 
ETA: it looks like they bought a piece of land that will most likely be where a new home is built. 

You’re right, it is a parcel vs. a house. Is Build Master (Jason’s company) going to build a home there? 

Hopefully Kory gets a thorough independent inspection...

ETA: ‘Jase’ has a video of a concrete pour for a ‘new construction in Bella Vista’ on the Build Master IG. This isn’t the only house they’ve built in BV, but is this for one of his brothers or a future FIL??

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

Has anyone else noticed the vanishing info on the wiki page for coutning on? The colour coding for sex (pink/blue) has gone, as has the list of grandchildren and now half the dates of birth. Very odd.

I would expect some form of courtship announcement soonish too.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

You’re right, it is a parcel vs. a house. Is Build Master (Jason’s company) going to build a home there? 

Hopefully Kory gets a thorough independent inspection...

ETA: ‘Jase’ has a video of a concrete pour for a ‘new construction in Bella Vista’ on the Build Master IG. This isn’t the only house they’ve built in BV, but is this for one of his brothers or a future FIL??

the house in the video next to the concrete looks like the house next to the plot of land in the map of

https://www.arcountydata.com/parcel_sponsor.asp?item=626C2&Page=1&countycode=BENTAX

Am I the only one who can no longer find Katey Nakatsu on Instagram? I'm pretty sure some of the Duggars were following her, but her account seems to have disappeared.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic