IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

I can barely see the woman in the photo--how do we know it is Jana Duggar?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I can barely see the woman in the photo--how do we know it is Jana Duggar?

It does look like her when you zoom in.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are a couple other Wissmann sisters who are single for Jed. But I think he’s speculated to be with Katey. 

There’s also Jason and James for the single Wissman sisters.

• Upvote 2

It would be interesting if the Wisemans were the first family we see a double Duggar marriage with. The odds are good a double marriage will happen eventually for the Duggars due to both sheer family size and limited number of families with Duggar specific beliefs. 

• Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

They could hold off a little bit. JB is so controlling. He might just say he wants to wait to announce and they will have to wait. 

When I first suggested Stephen for Jana. They may have been getting to know each other back then and I didn’t even know it. 

736497D0-9327-4B59-8229-6F7C83CB3D15.jpeg

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

The Wissmanns made their blog private. Just like the Burnetts deleted their blog before the announcement of JD and Abbie.

• Upvote 22
  • Thank You 9

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They could hold off a little bit. JB is so controlling. He might just say he wants to wait to announce and they will have to wait. 

When I first suggested Stephen for Jana. They may have been getting to know each other back then and I didn’t even know it. 

736497D0-9327-4B59-8229-6F7C83CB3D15.jpeg

You're an oracle!

(And thinking about these recent photos. The thing with being even slightly public-facing is that every innocuous thing you put out into the public internet can be analysed)

• Upvote 14

I’m thinking it must have been Stephen standing behind Jana in the picture at the Magnolia silos. It didn’t look like his usual hair cut though. It was a blurry picture so it was hard to tell. But it must’ve been him. 

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Wissmanns made their blog private. Just like the Burnetts deleted their blog before the announcement of JD and Abbie.

When did they go private? Just recently?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

When did they go private? Just recently?

Yes. My guess would be today but the last time I looked at their blog it was maybe 2 days ago.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

I looked at the family blog when there was speculation about Stephen Wissman being the guy on the Magnolia-photo. I think that was two days ago. 

Just the fact that they made the blog private now tells me that there's something going on for real. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 10

It will be interesting to see how their relationship is handled. We're in the middle of a pandemic, and I genuinely believe TLC didn't want to go near Justin's super spreader wedding. However, Jana getting married would be GOLD for their ratings. I can't see TLC wanting to turn that down, nor can I see Jana wanting to wait until 2022 to get married. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 15

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes. My guess would be today but the last time I looked at their blog it was maybe 2 days ago.

I went on their blog this morning/very late last night just to check that their recent Christmas post matched that photo of Jana. It was public. Oh Wissmans, you can't outrun the snark community.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It literally went private just an hour or so ago! Right around the time all this speculation reached the tabloids. On another note for some odd reason Andrew Wissmann blocked me. That was a bit random...

2 minutes ago, viii said:

We're in the middle of a pandemic, and I genuinely believe TLC didn't want to go near Justin's super spreader wedding.

I'm kind of wondering if TLC will put out their announcement next week after all the Covid restrictions and mask mandates are lifted in Texas.

• Upvote 8

I don't follow the Wissmans.  Can anyone give me a two liner about them?  How old is Stephen?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, JMO said:

I don't follow the Wissmans.  Can anyone give me a two liner about them?  How old is Stephen?

I made a thread about them last year with a pretty good recap. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 20

I was on their blog this morning after seeing that Christmas pic on reddit and on the Wissman thread here.  I just said on the Wissman thread that I'm imagining a bunch of phone calls today between JB, Jana, TLC, and the Wissman to rework the timing on everything now that their cover is blown.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8

So is this Stephen? His hair is longer than normal if that’s him. 

DC9C703E-2906-4C58-BB3F-7E6115316C9E.jpeg

1 minute ago, xenobia said:

I can see their blog now.. is it just me (as in "I can see it because my Mac has the pages in the cache memory"), or did they make it public again?  https://wissmannfamily.com/

That’s not their blog. That’s their website. Click on blog and see if you can read it.

• Thank You 4

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So is this Stephen? His hair is longer than normal if that’s him. 

DC9C703E-2906-4C58-BB3F-7E6115316C9E.jpeg

It does look like him. Similar facial hair to his Instagram photo.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It does look like him. Similar facial hair to his Instagram photo.

When we first saw the pic over the weekend, I honestly couldn’t tell if it was him. His head looked different because of the hair. I think he normally has a different hair cut and it could be him. He’s tall like Stephen.

BTW, Chaney took that pic down. So I think a Duggar asked her to. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic