IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

17 hours ago, sparrow said:

Has there been any speculation about Johanna Duggar and Carver Bowers yet?  He posted some photos from the Denver/Praise wedding this past weekend on his Instagram, and there's one of him and Johanna sitting next to each other with another young guy and girl, singing. How old is she now?

Where is this posted? I am lost a bit right now.

12 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

God I hope not. Carver is sooo far out of her league attractiveness-wise, he can do wayyy better.

You're on a roll, from shaming people's looks to calling America obese and saying Hilary Spiver is autistic. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

28 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Where is this posted? I am lost a bit right now.

His Instagram, it’s public

Spoiler
C91E5943-5CF5-4F37-AACB-4E2AF223FD40.thumb.jpeg.19024274e07d42ba8a88c166347941a4.jpeg

3E0A3662-E6B5-4FD4-9C87-728A761ACF10.thumb.jpeg.1b0d77300bae9cdae65949daf223b2cf.jpeg

Also, I sincerely hope nothing is going on. She’s only 15. No idea how old he is. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Hide contents

3E0A3662-E6B5-4FD4-9C87-728A761ACF10.thumb.jpeg.1b0d77300bae9cdae65949daf223b2cf.jpeg

Also, I sincerely hope nothing is going on. She’s only 15. No idea how old he is. 

Just looked it up and according to fundamentalistwiki he's 20 this year.  

The comment about her looks and speculation of a relationship between a 15 year old and an adult male (albeit young adult, but still) is disgusting.  

(Not you - the ones commenting about her looks and speculating on a relationship between these two.)

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 13

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Hide contents

He must have a shadow ban, I can only see it if I type exactly that in. 

24 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

He must have a shadow ban, I can only see it if I type exactly that in. 

He does, he posted pictures on January 6th in dc, ig took them down and shadow banned him. 

• Thank You 5

She looks like a perfect cross between Jana and Joy to me. She is 15 and she is darling!

I don’t see anything to speculate about in those pictures. Like an earlier poster said, it looks like she is with her bestie and her brother happens to be there too.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 11

16 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

God I hope not. Carver is sooo far out of her league attractiveness-wise, he can do wayyy better.

Wow. You're a piece of shit.

Edited by mollysmom
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

Wow. You're a piece of shit.

That particular poster has been all over FJ trolling the last few days.  It is very odd behavior. all of a sudden.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Looks are the least important thing to look for in a fundie husband. I’d be much more interested in whether he’d be kind, helpful, communicative and interested in seeing them as more than a brood mare. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

22 hours ago, sparrow said:

Has there been any speculation about Johanna Duggar and Carver Bowers yet?  He posted some photos from the Denver/Praise wedding this past weekend on his Instagram, and there's one of him and Johanna sitting next to each other with another young guy and girl, singing. How old is she now?

She's 15!!!!!  Enough with the speculation! 

And yes she could do better! Not lookswise! Carver, his older brother Charlie, and their father were at the Insurrection! Curtis at one point insinuated he was in the building! The Bowers are grifters like the Rods and their participation in the Insurrection is terrible for the country!

• Upvote 21
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, closetcagebaby said:

Looks are the least important thing to look for in a fundie husband.   life partner, fundy or not.

Fixed that for you. : )

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Age gaps mean nothing to these clowns. In 2 years (17) she could be engaged and in 3 (18) married. Their "wedding story" will include how she had a massive crush on him at this age and was waiting for him to notice her. His version of events will be how one day God revealed that she would make his perfect wife but he had to wait on God's timing. 

I.E. Joy/Austin, Josie/Kelton etc. 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1
  • Sad 2

How is it that Joy was married as a youngster and folks are talking about Hannie following suit in 3 years, yet Jana, who is THIRTY ONE, has been able to escape the ball and chain duty for a good, long time? Jana truly must do a great deal of the heavy lifting-

• Upvote 7

Poor Hannie, such a spitfire and most prob will have a ball and chain in three years. 
Run Hannie Run back pack round Europe taking odd jobs and have fun. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit when you are 18 and legally able too.
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Kaylo said:

She looks like a perfect cross between Jana and Joy to me. She is 15 and she is darling!

I don’t see anything to speculate about in those pictures. Like an earlier poster said, it looks like she is with her bestie and her brother happens to be there too.

At least Hannie seems to have a good friend outside of her family. I bet Hannie and Liz find they have loads in common. They are both girls in the middle of a large family. They aren’t the youngest or oldest girl. They both have blow hard fathers that love to hear themselves talk. They both seem to have pretty detached mothers. I hope they are able to talk often. 

• Upvote 17
  • Love 6

I think Carver would be quite attractive. Personal opinion. And I don’t see him with Hannie as much as I would with Liz. He’s known Liz  for forever and look at all his pictures on IG. 

All the way back to this. I bet they’re story will be “love at first sight” ? dang 

45E5B1BF-5BFE-4FA7-B265-BBF7269EEF4E.jpeg

Then to this. ?I think they would be adorable together. Again, personal opinion. 

B7A5AF04-CFB8-4E88-AD60-45440C77487B.jpeg

Edited by Javasome
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Javasome said:

I think Carver would be quite attractive. Personal opinion. And I don’t see him with Hannie as much as I would with Liz. He’s known Liz  for forever and look at all his pictures on IG. 

All the way back to this. I bet they’re story will be “love at first sight” ? dang 

Then to this. ?I think they would be adorable together. Again, personal opinion. 

I hope not. I really hope there are no more Bowers/Bontrager weddings. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

I just watched the Counting On special on Discovery+.  Such a disappointment.  No mention of Jed's wedding or any courting announcements.  Jed, Jeremiah, Justin, Jinger and Jeremy weren't even on the show.  It was very heavily religion focused (much more so than normal).  It also focused way more on the grandkids than it has in the past.  I kept thinking that they would announce something at the end and nothing.  ugh

They might announce something today through a magazine which is not in line with the timeline of the show, like a pregnancy/courtship announcement perhaps. They usually announce pregnancies way before they’re aired on tv. Courtships sometimes as well. 

• Upvote 5

On 3/26/2021 at 10:10 PM, Javasome said:

Did you see the message at the start of this forum that this isn't a fundy fan site?  

Shipping kids in a toxic belief system so they have more babies born into this cult isn't seen as a good thing by all of us.  

I just scrolled up and saw the post saying Carver was part of the terrorist mob that stormed the capitol.  Are you kidding me that we have people treating terrorists like they're David Cassidy circa 1970?!

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 16

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Did you see the message at the start of this forum that this isn't a fundy fan site?  

Shipping kids in a toxic belief system so they have more babies born into this cult isn't seen as a good thing by all of us.  

I just scrolled up and saw the post saying Carver was part of the terrorist mob that stormed the capitol.  Are you kidding me that we have people treating terrorists like they're David Cassidy circa 1970?!

I'm not sure Carver was in the mob that went into the building. His father Curtis, his brother Charlie and Carver were at the protest portion. At one point Curtis was hinting that he or they went into the building. He took down a youtube video he made on the subject. Curtis then made a podcast where he and son-in-law Joshua Bontrager were carefully trying not to incriminate themselves. (Joshua and his father Marlin Bontrager were both there as well).

However they were all at protest portion of the Insurrection, as were many fundies we follow including Lawson and Trace Bates.

(I'm sorry if it seems like my post was misleading. I think Curtis probably went in, but I don't have definitive evidence on the subject. However I think that the fact that he was at the Insurrection with his sons and we can't be sure what they did there makes the sons poor son-in-law. His sons seem to copy their father.)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 3

26 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not sure Carver was in the mob that went into the building. His father Curtis, his brother Charlie and Carver were at the protest portion. At one point Curtis was hinting that he or they went into the building. He took down a youtube video he made on the subject. Curtis then made a podcast where he and son-in-law Joshua Bontrager were carefully trying not to incriminate themselves. (Joshua and his father Marlin Bontrager were both there as well).

However they were all at protest portion of the Insurrection, as were many fundies we follow including Lawson and Trace Bates.

(I'm sorry if it seems like my post was misleading. I think Curtis probably went in, but I don't have definitive evidence on the subject. However I think that the fact that he was at the Insurrection with his sons and we can't be sure what they did there makes the sons poor son-in-law. His sons seem to copy their father.)

I appreciate the info and clarification.  Tbh while I have a special loathing for people who acted violently, I personally believe even being there to participate should put him on any decent persons list of those with whom they won't associate.  

Tbf I shouldn't have called anyone a terrorist without proof....but as I do think being there shows them to be hateful bigots I'm not going to loose sleep over my hyperbole. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

Jeremiah doesn’t have his own thread, so I’m posting here. Is he living at home again now that his twin/accountability partner has gotten married and has his own house? Or is it okay with Jim Bob for him to be on his own briefly before he gets married himself? (I’m having trouble keeping all the new relationships straight. We believe that he’s courting Hannah Wissman but it hasn’t been confirmed, correct?)

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Jeremiah doesn’t have his own thread, so I’m posting here. Is he living at home again now that his twin/accountability partner has gotten married and has his own house? Or is it okay with Jim Bob for him to be on his own briefly before he gets married himself? (I’m having trouble keeping all the new relationships straight. We believe that he’s courting Hannah Wissman but it hasn’t been confirmed, correct?)

JB sold the house he and Jed! lived in during the election back in November. Jeremiah lives in the TTH. None of the relationships have been confirmed by the Duggars since Justin and Claire.  Jed! married Katey today. Jeremiah is alleged to be with Hannah Wissman. Jana is alleged to be with Stephen Wissman.

Jason was singing today with one of the Andregg girls. I believe the oldest is a single fundie adult, so a possible match there. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

On 3/30/2021 at 6:53 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

That poster is a Carver fan and really wants Carver and Liz Bon to be married. If someone says it isn't a good idea, it's downvoted. 

Edited by Melissa1977
Spelling
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic