IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

What with this sort of crapstick it's a wonder the whole damn bunch of them aren't anorexic. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201227-170122.thumb.jpg.cb4f3885b996c0691dfdcbd773dfb75b.jpg

You have to let go of food because it's a god to you. How do you know food is a god? Because it's hard to  stop eating  completely. Because you know what you will eat later today (you bought it, after all) and who you will be eating it with (the usual suspects). Because you like eating. 

How would it even work that every effing meal is a surprise to you? Unless you get all your meals gifted at random intervals and eat with random strangers at random homeless shelters or something, you've got to plan a little ahead, and you will most likely live, work or be friends with most people you eat with.

I don't always know which ones of my colleagues will have lunch in the breakroom with me but the only way it will be a surprise what I eat is if I steal someone else's lunch.   

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Gwen, in your honor I just chowed a bunch of the rugelach I made for Christmas, and it was *glorious*.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I ate some of the fudge I made a week ago.  It. Was. Incredible. I will ate more later on. 

It's one of my strongholds.  And I'm not giving it up.  Take that Gwod!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

@Limepickle thanks for the update.

The IG pics are public so anyone that doesn't even IG here are the latest pictures. I looked at the picture before these 2 and the oldest girl has grown in the last 3 years (last post was 3 years ago)

20201227_202147.thumb.jpg.5d1fedfcff70639977e698ef6ece2ba1.jpg

All standing.

Spoiler

20201227_202210.thumb.jpg.7814257c90d1a53f930640fb2464fd94.jpg

• Thank You 10

The dark eyeliner and the tight red lips are making her look sad.

Today in Sanctification Daily: Man made rules are bad so you should read these Gwen made rules and sign up for this Gwen made course.

Spoiler

Letting Go of Man-Made Rules

December 28, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

You will never lose the love of food unless you stop dieting and let go of control. Diets will never make you self-controlled—they make you get OUT of control. Man-made rules [or diets] will never sanctify you or give you the self-control you desire. But in contrast, self-control comes from obedience to God. Only in obeying the commands of God do you receive FREEDOM from food and self-control. That’s why the Ten Commandments—the Tablets—are so PRICELESS. They are the commands that came straight from God. They are commands that sanctify. Go back to the basics of Weigh Down and read the Scripture in Colossians 2:20 that steers you away from man-made rules, such as dieting. Man-made rules lack ANY value in restraining sensual indulgence, but God’s rules set you free!

For more information, sign up for the Breakthrough Series available on Weigh Down TV. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today in Sanctification Daily: Man made rules are bad so you should read these Gwen made rules and sign up for this Gwen made course.

Hide contents

Letting Go of Man-Made Rules

December 28, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

You will never lose the love of food unless you stop dieting and let go of control. Diets will never make you self-controlled—they make you get OUT of control. Man-made rules [or diets] will never sanctify you or give you the self-control you desire. But in contrast, self-control comes from obedience to God. Only in obeying the commands of God do you receive FREEDOM from food and self-control. That’s why the Ten Commandments—the Tablets—are so PRICELESS. They are the commands that came straight from God. They are commands that sanctify. Go back to the basics of Weigh Down and read the Scripture in Colossians 2:20 that steers you away from man-made rules, such as dieting. Man-made rules lack ANY value in restraining sensual indulgence, but God’s rules set you free!

For more information, sign up for the Breakthrough Series available on Weigh Down TV. 

Why must her followers loose the love of food? I love food (hate to cook) and I don't diet. I do use my knowledge from health class back in middle school and diabetes class I took with my ex-husband to better my food choices. The good news is my mom instilled good food choices in me as a child - and we had dessert at almost every dinner and often had homemade cookies (made by her or my sister and I) in the house. I am not overweight. What my mom and health class and the diabetes class taught me is portions. My mom would say "don't let your eyes get bigger than your stomach". Health class and diabetes class taught me about the food pyramid and what portions should look like. I love a lot of cooked and raw veggies and fruits. I also don't like a lot of veggies and fruits (I like raw carrots, hate them cooked; like cooked asparagus, not a fan of it raw, etc.) I also LOVE pasta, bread and potatoes. If I have all carbs tonight for dinner (thinking of having pasta, it is my comfort food) I think of the proteins I have had all day and if I need to add fruits or veggies or up my game tomorrow. I don't always eat good - I had pickled bologna, cheese and butter braid pretzels for lunch. It's a balance. Guess what, with me not dieting (or starving myself) I eat better, my body doesn't go into "shock" when I do eat or go into bad side effects by not eating (shaky, feeling faint, hangry, headaches, etc.) - all about balance. 

I feel bad for her followers that have been duped into not enjoying food and starving themselves and wrecking their health. 

She also equated her weigh down drivel to the 10 commandments. Wake up Remnant followers! That is a sign you are following a Pharisee! 

• Upvote 9

You know how it's almost New Year and everybody is doing those throwback things where they recap the events of 2020 and rehash how it was all very boring and nothing happened, nothing changed, nothing really to say but it's the law that you  have to do it at the end of the year, so listen up, everyone, here are  all the things that we learned last year....?

Well, Gwen is not doing that. (Neither the recap or the learning new things.) Her dejavutional today is the same as December 29, 2018, and based on the date of the comments on it, it was probably also published November 20, 2014, December 29, 2015, December 28, 2016, January 31, 2017, December 27, 2017, April 3, 2019, and December 29, 2019. (I guess some of those people may have read old emails in their inbox.)

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32002-gwen-shamblin-5-she-is-a-shit-writer/?do=findComment&comment=1703238

In my opinion, anyone who is any kind of a spiritual leader should have some pertinent commentary to something that is going on in the world occasionally. Because people need encouragement. But Gwen is a one-trick-pony who zoned out of the show several seasons ago.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 12/29/2020 at 2:25 AM, AmazonGrace said:

The dark eyeliner and the tight red lips are making her look sad.

My first thought was they accentuate how skeletal she looks. I am glad the children look healthy, but Elizabeth doesn't at all.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

On 12/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

@Limepickle thanks for the update.

The IG pics are public so anyone that doesn't even IG here are the latest pictures. I looked at the picture before these 2 and the oldest girl has grown in the last 3 years (last post was 3 years ago)

20201227_202147.thumb.jpg.5d1fedfcff70639977e698ef6ece2ba1.jpg

All standing.

Reveal hidden contents

20201227_202210.thumb.jpg.7814257c90d1a53f930640fb2464fd94.jpg

Wow, that's one of the most recent photos of Elizabeth in like a year, right? She looks like a patient with a terminal disease, it's really sad. I'm glad the kids look healthier. The oldest daughter almost looks the same age as Elizabeth or even older, if not for the lipstick. Which is not to say she looks old for her age but that Elizabeth looks super young.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

Yeah so it's going to be a New Year soon so now it's a good time to rehash another Old Quote. It looks like this was published in December 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

I have bad news for Joe. If you and Gwen fell in love, it means you're EGYPT. (pronounced: eejit)

• Thank You 5

This is sooo super lazy, Gwen. Hundreds of thousands of people died from a pandemic, and you haven't bothered to mention it once in the devotionals. If you're God's messenger, wouldn't you have some wisdom to share? Some encouragement, some comfort? Instead it's the same old same old. Don't love eating, okay thanks bye?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is sooo super lazy, Gwen. Hundreds of thousands of people died from a pandemic, and you haven't bothered to mention it once in the devotionals. If you're God's messenger, wouldn't you have some wisdom to share? Some encouragement, some comfort? Instead it's the same old same old. Don't love eating, okay thanks bye?

I swear she must live in a permanent brain fog from lack of carbohydrates. She has literally nothing to say because her whole existence revolves around denying herself food. I am only slightly surprised that she hasn't taken it to the logical extreme and made dying of starvation the holiest gift you can give God. 

Pandemic? Unimportant, doesn't affect her not eating food. Other people? Unimportant unless they are giving her money to follow her not eating doctrine, and keep her in adoration and baubles. Sacrifice? Only food, nothing else is important.

You know the thing I really don't understand about all this is how she gets other people to follow her, including on the other side of the world. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Today's offering seems to be another repeated one, at least December 2017, 2018 and 2019

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32002-gwen-shamblin-5-she-is-a-shit-writer/?do=findComment&comment=1704028

We learn that our Father, CEO, Boss, Five-Star General, King, and Lord can warp linear time.

Take ten minutes away from food today and give those ten minutes to God. Well, He doesn’t need your ten minutes, so He gives you back twenty!

Does it count if I just  eat the same thing faster?

Anyway if you gave God ten minutes of not-eating-time every day this year and he gave you back 20 minutes it means that your days lasted  20 minutes longer. Or maybe ten. Does the ten minutes you gave to God get subtracted first?  Let's assume that it does.

Because it was a leap  year, you got 3660 extra minutes. That's about sixty hours. You get two and a half extra days in a year.

You know what this means, don't you?

Spoiler

The rest of us celebrate New Year tonight but you  are stuck in 2020 until Sunday.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Haha 12

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Can I spend that 20 minutes God is giving me eating? 

Yes! And make sure it is something you love don’t spend it licking chips. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

If these people don’t eat, I wonder what their kitchens look like? Shiny, unused pots? Pinterest perfect containers lined up in a row in the pantry with nothing in them except a stale, old bag of chips that’s half eaten and half licked?

Strange.

• Upvote 6

Other people may be sick, dying, unemployed and hurting right now. But you need not worry about any of that. 2021 could be your best year yet because this could be the year that you stop eating. Screenshot_20210101-151621__01.thumb.jpg.6fd9b7d9f104ac14312e94ae0a0fcaa7.jpg 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

New year, same old pro ana message.

This is titled God Wants To Feed Us, but it says God wants us to be hungry.

Spoiler

He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD. Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years. …The LORD your God is bringing you into a good land-a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills; a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing…Deuteronomy 8:3-9

Waiting for true hunger feels great! God wants us to experience hunger – physiologically, financially, relationally, etc. – so that HE can provide what we truly need. If you are having trouble allowing yourself to get all the way to true hunger, it is a lack in belief in the good nature of God and a lack of trust that He WILL provide for all your needs. Scripture lists the behaviors of unbelievers, such as stealing, cheating, lying, and greed. Why would anyone do these things if they were sure that GOD could provide for them? The unbeliever does not know what a willing Provider and great Protector He is.

When you are not at God’s hunger point but decide to eat anyway, you are being your own boss – you have listened to satan, who tells you that you must be your own provider. On the other hand, when you postpone your own control and relinquish decisions to God, you are trusting God’s timing, waiting for His permission and approval to go ahead, and silently proclaiming to the world that you think God is great!

True hunger is a wonderful experience, but many continually try to buffer this experience by eating before they are hungry, taking diet pills, taking antidepressants, calling in-laws for financial assistance, and so on. They are postponing knowing GOD, and therefore postponing loving and trusting Him more. God wants to feed us with manna, but we must be willing to receive this manna from HIM to fill our voids. If God wants us to hunger, then we should want it, too. Stay in the desert and allow yourself to experience hunger daily. When you get all the way to hunger, you will find that all you need is His love relationship to keep you alive!

If you're hungry enough God's love is all you need to keep you alive! You should WANT to be hungry because GOD wants you to be hungry!  You live in a land of wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; a land where bread will not be scarce, because you will not eat it!

• Thank You 7

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Stay in the desert

Wow.  The point of the desert wandering was to escape enslavement in Egypt and eventually make it to the promised land not to live there forever. 

I know, I know, I'm just a Catholic I can't possibly know more about scripture than a dietitian/self proclaimed god. ?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

https://spiritwatch.org/RFtest10.htm

Thank you, Elizabeth for being the brave young woman you are for offering this insight into the deviance that is Remnant Fellowship and the deviants who rule it. 

We are having some issues with image uploading so some attached to the file are not properly uploading. We are working on that.  

We launch our first of two upcoming podcasts - finally -  this Monday, 1/5. Check out our Facebook page and website for more details.

DSCN0071.jpg

Edited by Pathologic Antagonist
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

This devotional was  posted in January 2015. January 2018,  January 2019, and January 2020,  so it must be important, right?

Pro Ana in two parts:

Part 1: You can stop worrying about food and man-made food rules because God and reasons.

Spoiler

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:1-2

As you have begun waiting for true hunger, God has shown you just how much of your heart has been devoted to your passion for food rather than to Him. But the fact is, you are now free from worrying about food, man-made food rules, and the control that food used to have over you. You are free to be fully devoted to HIM, while enjoying His wonderful foods when your body is hungry.

Part 2: Here are some man made food rules that you now need to worry about because God and reasons.

Spoiler

Remember these two tips as you wait for the true physical hunger: First, remember that the flavor of food will diminish as you reach the “satisfied” feeling. Food is far more tasty at the beginning of a meal when you are truly hungry than is it as the end of the meal. This will help you slow down and stop when it is time to do so. Also, remember that true hunger is determined by your own body, not the clock on the wall. It is not “righteous” to eat breakfast if you are not hungry and your body does not call for it. Likewise, eating at night is absolutely correct if that is when you feel physically hungry and need fuel.

It is a wonderful feeling to be devoted to God instead of food. Remember that prayer – constant communication with God – will keep you focused!

If you ever find yourself obsessing about whether your breakfast is "righteous" please contact a competent licenced counselor who knows about eating disorders and/or victims of religion. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Wow.  The point of the desert wandering was to escape enslavement in Egypt and eventually make it to the promised land not to live there forever. 

I know, I know, I'm just a Catholic I can't possibly know more about scripture than a dietitian/self proclaimed god. ?

Wasn’t wandering around the desert eating manna for 40 years a punishment?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I don't care what the Bible says, eating the same thing every day for 40 years is torture.

This woman is so far off her chips that she doesn't even realize what's wrong with the idea of losing ALL your weight.  

Screenshot_20210103-152230__01.jpg

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Wasn’t wandering around the desert eating manna for 40 years a punishment?

I think the length of time ended up being punishment but the original reason into the dessert desert was to escape slavery and God didn't intend for them to stay in the desert forever. Gwen's stupid devotional says to stay in the desert. She forgets that we are to move from the desert into the promised land. 

*desert/dessert, really funny mistake on this thread. ?

Edited by quiversR4hunting
Desert/dessert
  • Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic