IGNORED

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

nelliebelle1197

9 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Michelle would pull a Desperate Housewives, buy a fake belly and claim the kid as her own.

There are enough married kids.  One of the families would have it laid on their heart to adopt this stranger's child.  Seems most of the kids are at the TTH most of the time anyway.  Throw one more in.  No biggie. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Well Jessa is always going on about how it’s ‘in her heart to adopt’ so if any sibling had a child out of wedlock she could go right ahead! 

• Upvote 3

On 1/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, Italiangirl said:

Yes I keep forgetting how young the first-gen are, like both Michelle and Kelly Jo aren't even in their sixty! They are still so young! It would be normal if they only had like the two/tree youngest of both families and instead they are both grandmas of several kids. 

Ummm...... I have 9 grandkids and I’m still in my 50’s. And the oldest of them are almost in their teens , and my youngest child is 30. 

On the other hand I have a sister-in-law who had a surprise baby at 50 ish. 

There’s a big range in ages people give birth. 

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Michelle would pull a Desperate Housewives, buy a fake belly and claim the kid as her own.

Like that SUV ep that was loosly based on them lol

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

Yes, many of these fundies would say that Catholics aren't Christians, they are "cult members".

And that is another proof just how uneducated and hateful most fundies are.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I like the kids room makeover she posted on YouTube. Interesting though that it seems like it’s part kid room, part home office. I was surprised that she did the whole loft bed build project on her own - and in pants. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 1/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, Mama Mia said:

Ummm...... I have 9 grandkids and I’m still in my 50’s. And the oldest of them are almost in their teens , and my youngest child is 30. 

On the other hand I have a sister-in-law who had a surprise baby at 50 ish. 

There’s a big range in ages people give birth. 

This. My first grandson's other grandma was 38 when he was born. My aunt had her last child at 48, and that was back in the day before tech interventions were even thought of. My youngest sister is two years older than my oldest niece. In my baby boomer cohort of friends, my oldest grandchild is 26, one friend is already a great grandma and she is younger than me, another friend's first grandchild just turned 1 and another's daughter is in her 30s weighing whether to have a child (given the current state of the world). I worked with. woman who had her first child at 13 and another who was still having regular periods, and thus could get pregnant, at 55. It's all over the map.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I like the kids room makeover she posted on YouTube. Interesting though that it seems like it’s part kid room, part home office. I was surprised that she did the whole loft bed build project on her own - and in pants. 

While Ben was at home (at least for part of it)

I assumed he wasn’t what with her lifting everything by herself and Spurge filming and was very surprised to see him. (My partner is a builder and makes most of our furniture by himself but I always help carry and hold things in place even if he is bigger and stronger.)

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, patsymae said:

This. My first grandson's other grandma was 38 when he was born. My aunt had her last child at 48, and that was back in the day before tech interventions were even thought of. My youngest sister is two years older than my oldest niece. In my baby boomer cohort of friends, my oldest grandchild is 26, one friend is already a great grandma and she is younger than me, another friend's first grandchild just turned 1 and another's daughter is in her 30s weighing whether to have a child (given the current state of the world). I worked with. woman who had her first child at 13 and another who was still having regular periods, and thus could get pregnant, at 55. It's all over the map.

Yep!  There’s a WIDE range of ages to have babies at. I’m 43. My kids are 18 & 17. This past summer I had a very unplanned surprise pregnancy. My husband and I found out 2 days before moving our daughter into college. There were a few days of “what the heck” then I started to get really excited, but sadly miscarried at 7 weeks. My almost 19 year old daughter has a steady boyfriend, she’s also in college and on the pill but still, if I had an unexpected pregnancy, anyone can. During those few weeks I was pregnant it really hit me that if my daughter (or son) had a baby young I could have a grandkid close in age to my own kid. That was pretty mind bending for me...

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 26

My sister was the youngest mother in the maternity ward at 18 with her first child, and the oldest when her last one was born ten years later. I really didn't think 28 was that old. My one and only was born when I was 23. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

My mom was 42 and I was almost 17 when she had my youngest sibling.  I was allowed to go into the NICU with my mom and hold the baby due to my age for the few days the baby was there: I loved that(and loved my sister) but teen pregnancy was unheard of among my acquaintances and teenage social circle; so it was shocking to me to look around and see moms my age or even younger(there was a 14 year old mom, I remember).  I know teen moms tend to disproportionately wind up with babies in the NICU, but when my last child was also in the NICU and I was 35, I felt like the oldest mom in the world.

• Upvote 8

On 1/25/2021 at 12:13 PM, Mama Mia said:

I am continually surprised by the amount of manual labor Jessa does on her own while Ben stands around. I recall her putting together that kids’ play equipment by herself in the back yard. I mean, there’s obviously nothing wrong with a woman being handy like that (I’m actually kind of jealous of how much she can do), but since he’s home, you’d think he would at least help a bit?? She carried that whole loft bed in by herself while he watched.  But then again, it really seems to highlight the dynamics in their relationship. 

• Upvote 14

29 minutes ago, LookieLoo said:

I am continually surprised by the amount of manual labor Jessa does on her own while Ben stands around. I recall her putting together that kids’ play equipment by herself in the back yard. I mean, there’s obviously nothing wrong with a woman being handy like that (I’m actually kind of jealous of how much she can do), but since he’s home, you’d think he would at least help a bit?? She carried that whole loft bed in by herself while he watched.  But then again, it really seems to highlight the dynamics in their relationship. 

I’ve said this before, I have a SIL and BIL with the exact same dynamic. She does everything and always has, including the driving. The family joke generated by her is that he doesn’t know which end of the hammer to use. 

• Upvote 5

What I don't get with the Bens of the world who are so afraid of Biden is why didn't all those scary things happen when Obama was president for 8 years? Including the first 2 years when dems also controlled Congress? Home school was not made illegal, no one came for their guns, Christians were not burned at the stake, etc.  Abortions usually go down under Dems because of better access to health care, birth control, etc.

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 14

@Satan'sFortress, now, now you forget Obama did refuse to leave office and even went so far as to have his followers stage an armed, inserection to keep him in power. 

I typed that tongue firmly in cheek, obviously. The really sad  thing is  some Obama haters believed to the end that is what he would do. 

• Upvote 21

I think it's great that women are able to have babies at whatever age they're comfortable with (my sister was 35 when she had her twins) but I'm personally so thankful my mom had me when she was 21. It's given me a lot more years with her. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 11

• 2 weeks later...

Jessa posted Henrys birthday video, she actually got him some toys this year, but at the end only got him a shovel on his actual birthday, I guess if he's happy with it it's fine. Ivy Jane was the most entertaining part about this video

• Upvote 2

On one hand I find this very, very funny.
On the other hand, how bloody sad is it that you can’t even post a video of your kid and his birthday celebration because someone else in the family hasn’t monetised their news yet!? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

do you think there waiting on any announcements so when Clairitin gets married (probably this month) they can bombard the backlash with a whole bunch of baby news

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

Jessa unlisted the video. It showed what appeared to be a very pregnant Anna cutting cake. 

Oops!

Did anyone get a screen shot? I’m curious. I remember getting a screen shot of Pricilla doing a birthday cake and there was no denying she was pregnant. She was but I was suprised that she was not far at all she looked very pregnant. But then I remembered she has had multiple pregnancy’s so her tummy muscles pop earlier. Even 20 months pregnant with twins Pris is Still Smaller than me not pregnant. She “bounces” back well lucky duck ? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Did anyone get a screen shot? I’m curious. I remember getting a screen shot of Pricilla doing a birthday cake and there was no denying she was pregnant. She was but I was suprised that she was not far at all she looked very pregnant. But then I remembered she has had multiple pregnancy’s so her tummy muscles pop earlier. Even 20 months pregnant with twins Pris is Still Smaller than me not pregnant. She “bounces” back well lucky duck ? 

I saw one on Duggarsnark but that one did not look really pregnant. Could also be a unfortunate angle.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Well I look more pregnant than her and the only men that I have seen in the last 11 months are two engineers who came out to look at my boiler.

• Haha 31

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic