IGNORED

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

nelliebelle1197

9 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

They're going to have four kids in a 2 bedroom house. The room the kids sleep in is also daddy's "office" and they use as a "guest room". 

Their god needs to provide better accommodations for all the babies he's giving these people. 

Cherin also have 4 kinds in a two bedroom house.

• Upvote 11

Shocking! I am shocked!

anyway, they probably wanted to get the info out before the wedding since I’m sure she’ll be visibly pregnant. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 3

Big surprise. IMO, I don’t really see the problem with having 3 kids in one bedroom (the baby will probably stay with Ben and Jess), as long as they don’t disrupt each other’s sleep. 

• Upvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 3

Absolutely in no way shocked by this news. Very sad about the micarriage though.

I guess it's time to start begging Jim Bob for a new house, I'm guessing it's quite cramped in that house right now and four kids will make it worse. 

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Love 1

I think that the fact, that now also Jessa had a miscarriage shows how common they really are. Besides Jill and Kendra, we don't know of any duggar spouse who had a miscarriage so far? I mean, Jill could have had one and not announced it, timing wise, I doubt Kendra had one (yet) - otherwise she'd really be even faster than she already is, and her pace is SCARY

and of course, I am not really considering Joy a miscarriage, as it was a still birth, but I think you know what I mean..

and if you extend it to the bates, josie, whitney and erin we know about, with Tori it is similar than Kendra, it would be kinda shocking if she also had a miscarriage inbetween..

• Upvote 9

23 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I think that the fact, that now also Jessa had a miscarriage shows how common they really are. Besides Jill and Kendra, we don't know of any duggar spouse who had a miscarriage so far? I mean, Jill could have had one and not announced it, timing wise, I doubt Kendra had one (yet) - otherwise she'd really be even faster than she already is, and her pace is SCARY

and of course, I am not really considering Joy a miscarriage, as it was a still birth, but I think you know what I mean..

and if you extend it to the bates, josie, whitney and erin we know about, with Tori it is similar than Kendra, it would be kinda shocking if she also had a miscarriage inbetween..

Anna had one.

They are quite common for all of us, especially early on.  As technology advanced science has come to find how common very early miscarriages are long before previous generations would have even known they were pregnant.

How many weeks along was Joy when she lost her baby?  I lost a child at 19+ weeks and was told 20 weeks was the cut off between miscarriage and still birth, not sure if that's changed since mine was a long time ago.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 11

I suspected she could be pregnant the other day when they posted the beach vacation photos, only for the blue dress that IIRC she also wears the last time she announces or in the early stage of pregnancy, I didn't say anything about it because we were just discussing how comfy and nice the maternity dress could be. Anyway, who's next? Lauren since she was in the photoshoot too? Or will it be Abbie? Jill, Jinger and Joy are excluded, Kendra is still pregnant (although if someone could, somehow be able to get pregnant while stile finishing cooking the current blessing that would be Kendra or Tori  ?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

I just realized Jessa has never had a pregnancy that didn't overlap with Anna for at least a couple months. Probably going to happen again, because these people can't help themselves. 

• Upvote 13

15 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How many weeks along was Joy when she lost her baby?  I lost a child at 19+ weeks and was told 20 weeks was the cut off between miscarriage and still birth, not sure if that's changed since mine was a long time ago.

Joy posted that they found out Annabel didn't have a heartbeat at her 20 week ultrasound. So she was delivered after 20 weeks, but we don't know exactly how far along she was when the pregnancy was no longer viable. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Another day, another fundie pregnancy...

Here we go with another baby apocalypse but, I feel like there’s a fundie baby apocalypse every year ?

As always, hoping the next baby is a boy. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Well well well, the photo session was indeed for an announcement. I think at that point no is really surprised....

not at all at this point ....

and since I am moving into a larger apartment next Friday - perhaps they can use my new patio for baby 4.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

Does anyone else wonder if she unlisted the video not just to not out Anna but also the speculations about Anna interfered with her own announcement?

• Upvote 4

Just now, viii said:

They said summer and technically June 2 is still spring 

A lot of people consider June/July/August to be summer, even people who know the actual season dates. And I would imagine official dates of season changes was not covered extensively at SOTDRT. That said, I haven't seen any confirmation of due date other than summer.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Is that just a guess or do you know how to tell ultrasound pictures

clearly you don't when i am kidding

5 minutes ago, viii said:

They said summer and technically June 2 is still spring 

fine I vote July 7

and it's a boy and they will name him Raymond Herbert Partheon

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic