IGNORED

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

nelliebelle1197

20 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Maybe she has to “tithe” her ten percent back to the church of Jim Bob? 

But Jessa could easily lie about how much she made off the video. Boob doesn't have a YouTube channel, so he would have no clue. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Jessa lied. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jessa and Ben had a photoshoot with Darian Kaia... I’m calling pregnancy announcement very soon. 

Lauren was there too...?

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

Lauren and Josiah too according to Darian instastories in which she tag both...february announce?

• Upvote 11

Oh I posted some photos somewhere else of Jessas photo shoot but didn’t pay attention to which thread. Jessa posted some more pics. The group photos with Lauren the boys look like they are in the same clothes as the photo shoot so my guess is Lauren photo shoot was back to back with Jessas. I don’t smell pregnancy for Jessa but as Lauren had a photoshoot not that long ago with the same lady. I smell it for her. 

Spoiler

74D02E25-170D-4A5D-BF55-30FC7D4C8298.thumb.png.4f511b067f007f499034aa8dd8f0c8a1.png

C49569D7-254F-4BE4-8C7B-14E2479122F5.thumb.png.47e4b8dc5d38ecab71d49f5fe8151a67.pngC748E8F8-2195-48A7-97B5-790E794A05AC.thumb.png.d148a49f9885ffb5bc61fbb8cb1e275c.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
I can’t post photos properly edited it again and still couldn’t get it right sorry.
  • Upvote 5

Screenshot_20210107-145656.thumb.png.acd1bdcdad2871c5930370696b3a4d88.png

To take yesterday's attempted coup and turn it into a narrative about how you, a white man, are being persecuted is a special kind of narcissism.

Any goodwill I had towards Ben has pretty much vanished as of today.

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 25
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 20

3 minutes ago, indianabones said:

To take yesterday's attempted coup and turn it into a narrative about how you, a white man, are being persecuted is a special kind of narcissism.

Warnock is literally a pastor you ass.

• Upvote 26
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 5

21 minutes ago, indianabones said:

He can kick rocks

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10

They’re all so vain,  I bet the mirrors in their houses are never lonely.  It’s getting old and boring.

• Upvote 27

3 hours ago, indianabones said:

And he was the one with (very) slight “liberal” tendencies... I did have a bit of hope for him. Well, he either hid his blatant ignorance well until now or having married into the Duggar clan has taken its toll and extinguished every last spark of curiosity and openness Ben used to have.  

Also, a police officer was killed by protesters during the storming of the Capitol. He died in hospital today after sustaining severe injuries to the head. One of Ben’s sisters is a policewoman but suddenly, blue lives don’t seem to matter all that much anymore. 

• Upvote 31

Ben’s dad is really awful. We’ve read his blog and know what Ben grew up being fed. It’s not that surprising that he believes this bullshit. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3

They attacked the cops; some of whom are on life support, Ben. You have the cops in the family, Ben. Do Better!

• Upvote 17

20 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

And he was the one with (very) slight “liberal” tendencies... I did have a bit of hope for him. Well, he either hid his blatant ignorance well until now or having married into the Duggar clan has taken its toll and extinguished every last spark of curiosity and openness Ben used to have.  

What does it say about my expectations that I'm just glad he acknowledges the results of the election?

Sadly, I think that does constitute a liberal tendency in Ben's sphere these days. 

And at least crying about persecution and reading his Bible doesn't get anyone killed or undermine our democracy. 

• Upvote 10
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

I have never understood why anyone would believe Trump was such a good Christian. Numerous affairs, lies, cheating anyone he could. A family man? Did we ever see him in a regular Sunday morning church service?  With his family? I know attending church doesn't make one Christian, but he could have at least made a show of it. Why why why do people keep saying he was chosen by God to be our leader?

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 11

10 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I have never understood why anyone would believe Trump was such a good Christian. Numerous affairs, lies, cheating anyone he could. A family man? Did we ever see him in a regular Sunday morning church service?  With his family? I know attending church doesn't make one Christian, but he could have at least made a show of it. Why why why do people keep saying he was chosen by God to be our leader?

He's a "King David" chosen by God as a flawed leader to protect the unborn and the United States from the onslaught godless Communists. Who are we to question God's ways?

At least that's the spiel I get from those who believe this. My best friend's mother is adamant that Trump has to remain President since he was literally chosen by God. I always want to ask her, "How do you know God didn't choose Biden? Maybe it was God who ensured Biden won on election day." And as Trump won through the same worldly channels in 2016 as Biden did in 2020, I don't know why the electoral college is somehow a profane thing to be dismissed now when we were fine and dandy with it four years ago. 

• Upvote 24
  • Disgust 2

He didn't even win majority vote either time so dismissing the electoral college wouldn't help him.

The only thing I see of King David in Trump is his likelihood of coveting another man's wife.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

And Biden is a devout Catholic. He’s going to use a family heirloom Bible to be sworn in to office.

I truly don’t understand why they think Christians are persecuted in this country. I seriously doubt he has ever been confronted by a coworker because he is a Christian and was expected to defend his faith. As an atheist I have. 

In order to have a co-worker, particularly one who might have beliefs different than your own, you would need to have a job. Being JB’s wench doesn’t count.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

3 hours ago, nausicaa said:

What does it say about my expectations that I'm just glad he acknowledges the results of the election?

Sadly, I think that does constitute a liberal tendency in Ben's sphere these days. 

And at least crying about persecution and reading his Bible doesn't get anyone killed or undermine our democracy. 

See and I thought “at least he is saying to consult the bible and not social media”

Fucking low bar ?

• Haha 5

Crybaby Ben. Get a job, loser. 

They do know Trump is a prime candidate for a one-way ticket to hell, right?

They do know that Biden is a devout Christian, right? 

They do know that Warnock is a pastor, right? 

Honestly if I was that stupid, I'd keep a low profile, and not embarrass myself on social media. 

• Upvote 19

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Crybaby Ben. Get a job, loser. 

They do know Trump is a prime candidate for a one-way ticket to hell, right?

They do know that Biden is a devout Christian, right? 

They do know that Warnock is a pastor, right? 

Honestly if I was that stupid, I'd keep a low profile, and not embarrass myself on social media. 

Unfortunately people that stupid usually don't know it. 

• Upvote 15

But remember Biden and Warnock are pro choice so they aren’t really Christian. Also, Biden is Catholic, so yeah, he’s doubly unChristian.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 8

This article was posted on social media by a friend of mine who was raised fundie lite and I immediately thought of the Duggars and the Bateses. I'm not particularly religious and I'm sure I would disagree politically with this author on plenty of things, but it is nice to see someone pointing out the hypocrisy of "Christians" who only use their faith to serve their own interests and when it's convenient for them.

• Upvote 6

I have to right or reason to be disappointed in Ben, and yet I am. I genuinely did believe that there was a bit of hope left for him, that he was logical and more sensible than the rest, and that perhaps his questions would someday lead him and Jessa to freedom. 

How wrong I was. 

• Upvote 11

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic