IGNORED

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

nelliebelle1197

Jessa said she was due with Ivy in late spring, and she was due in June, so Jesse uses the astronomical definition as opposed to the metereological definition, in which summer is June-August. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Jessa is 28 and pregnant with #4; her mom already had 6 at her age. So far none of them are at Michelle's pace (so far) - Thank goodness!!

I know Anna has 6 but Anna is 32. Michelle had 11 at age 32. 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
  • Upvote 17

4 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Jessa is 28 and pregnant with #4; her mom already had 6 at her age. So far none of them are at Michelle's pace (so far) - Thank goodness!!

I know Anna has 6 but Anna is 32. Michelle had 11 at age 32. 

now i need to guess the weight

how about she has it in the new home and it's 10 pounds

• Upvote 3

People on Reddit were able to zoom in on a blurry photo of Josie’s baby diary and read every word. I’m sure someone can/will figure out how to zoom in on the photo of Jessa’s ultrasound to determine the actual due date

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Johannah said:

People on Reddit were able to zoom in on a blurry photo of Josie’s baby diary and read every word. I’m sure someone can/will figure out how to zoom in on the photo of Jessa’s ultrasound to determine the actual due date

I tried that with Jessa's ultrasound but couldn't see the date clearly

• Upvote 3

I just hope that this time, she goes to a hospital for the birth. One reason Michelle had 11 at the age of 32 is that some of her pregnancies were twins. So far, none of the married Duggars have had twins at this point.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Ok. First Babygeddon announcement of 2021 is Jessa. How many more are waiting in the wings?

I feel like this baby will be female, but likely because we're in the midst of a Duggar pink streak.

• Upvote 2

Now I'm curious to see the data analysis on Duggar Data, also who will be the next to announce now? 

I predict girl for Jessa and Ben the last one for this streak the next pregnancy announce (whoever it will be) will be a boy starting another boy streak since it seems that the Duggar always go for same-sex babies for a long time 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Ok. First Babygeddon announcement of 2021 is Jessa. How many more are waiting in the wings?

I feel like this baby will be female, but likely because we're in the midst of a Duggar pink streak.

Josiah and Lauren, Josh and Anna, John and Abbie are all due for a baby

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Now I'm curious to see the data analysis on Duggar Data, also who will be the next to announce now? 

I predict girl for Jessa and Ben the last one for this streak the next pregnancy announce (whoever it will be) will be a boy starting another boy streak since it seems that the Duggar always go for same-sex babies for a long time 

I think there actually going to have a boy

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I just hope that this time, she goes to a hospital for the birth. One reason Michelle had 11 at the age of 32 is that some of her pregnancies were twins. So far, none of the married Duggars have had twins at this point.

Even if you subtract 2 kids (she had 2 sets of twins by that point) she would have still had 9 kids. Thankfully, so far, none are on her pace. 

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I just realized that I automatically assumed it was going to be a girl without them having said so (like I was thinking in my head, I wonder if this will be the slightly less-favored girl since she's the 2nd and Spurgeon and Ivy will stay the prince and princess of the family).  

2 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I wonder which (if any) of these next gen Duggars will have twins.

I'm calling Joe and Kendra.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

The fact that Michelle had two sets of fraternal twins means her daughters may have a higher chance of having fraternal twins as well (but not sons). But I actually had a teacher who was a fraternal twin and her husband was a fraternal twin (not that it mattered) and she only had three singletons. It’s possible none of Michelle’s daughters will have twins just by chance. Their chances do go up when they are advanced maternal age. And none are there yet. So I think there may be a lot of singletons for awhile. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Josiah and Lauren, Josh and Anna, John and Abbie are all due for a baby

I think there actually going to have a boy

What about Jill? II think she and Derrick may be trying for a third. He said something in their Christmas video about maybe having an infant by next "Christmas." If they don't have an infant, I could see maybe see Jill pregnant by Christmas. 

I say Joy will be pregnant with her third by the end of the year. 

Edited by dawn9476
  • Rufus Bless 3

2 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

What about Jill? II think she and Derrick may be trying for a third. He said something in their Christmas video about maybe having an infant "Christmas." If they don't have an infant, I could see maybe see Jill pregnant by :next Christmas."

I hope they wait. It would be incredibly stupid of them to have another child when he can’t even take the bar exam until July...assuming he passes the first time. Plus If he’s taken out any student loans they will start making payments late this year.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I totally saw Josh & Anna having 19 kids at first. Now I see them ending with 8-10. 

I think Jessa could be like Josh and have six kids as 32. She's having her fourth at 28. 

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

59 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Even if you subtract 2 kids (she had 2 sets of twins by that point) she would have still had 9 kids. Thankfully, so far, none are on her pace. 

Kendra seems to be on that pace. 

13 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I hope they wait. It would be incredibly stupid of them to have another child when he can’t even take the bar exam until July...assuming he passes the first time. Plus If he’s taken out any student loans they will start making payments late this year.

I agree.

• Upvote 4

I am 32 and had to stop at "Michelle had 11 kids by age 32." I have two and that's the most I'll ever have. Even reading that someone had 11 kids by my age almost made me pass out from exhaustion. I honestly can't even imagine.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 15
  • Love 4

Aa much as I don't like seeing girls born into this oppressive cult, I kind of hope Ivy gets a sister next so that they have each other for support. I'm also curious to see how much Jessa adheres to traditional jender roles with her kids and household chores. She has admitted to Ben helping with diapers and cooking when S&H were born. While I doubt she'd have male children changing female baby diapers, maybe the boys will do some cooking and cleaning to help out.

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The fact that Michelle had two sets of fraternal twins means her daughters may have a higher chance of having fraternal twins as well (but not sons). But I actually had a teacher who was a fraternal twin and her husband was a fraternal twin (not that it mattered) and she only had three singletons. It’s possible none of Michelle’s daughters will have twins just by chance. Their chances do go up when they are advanced maternal age. And none are there yet. So I think there may be a lot of singletons for awhile. 

Michelle actually had her twins in her 20s/early 30s. I hope none have twins, less kids the better. 

16 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Kendra seems to be on that pace. 

Dang, you are right. Michelle only had 1 at age 23 and Kendra will have 3. I hope they slow down as things get hectic and overwhelming. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Dang, you are right. Michelle only had 1 at age 23 and Kendra will have 3. I hope they slow down as things get hectic and overwhelming. 

So you are telling me that Kendra and Joe are even at a faster pace than Michelle?? It is insane! I hadn't realized it till now. I knew they were on a fast track and all but see it written down like this is like mind-blowing :mindblowing: ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

So you are telling me that Kendra and Joe are even at a faster pace than Michelle?? It is insane! I hadn't realized it till now. I knew they were on a fast track and all but see it written down like this is like mind-blowing :mindblowing: ?

She did have Jana and John David the next year (age 24) but yeah, mind-blowing. And Kendra has had all single births. Her body hasn't had recovery time. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

It’s incredibly hard to keep a fast pace up when it comes to pregnancies. Look at the Mortons for example. Kress and Rachel started out at a fast pace but slowed down as years went on. Alyssa is starting at a break neck pace but I think it will slow down. JRod had 2 sets of back to back Irish twins. But she eventually slowed down in her 30s. Most quiverful moms don’t keep the spacing as consistent and close as Kelly Bates and Michelle Duggar. And that’s why they have 19 kids and most fundies don’t. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

The pacing is about the same I think but JB and M started having babies later. They used birth control at the beginning of their marriage and had been married for about 3.5 years when Josh was born. Joe and Kendra had Garrett 9 months after the wedding. Sooo yeah they could easily surpass Michelle's record since they got a "head start".

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic