IGNORED

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

nelliebelle1197

The video's still there, it's just unlisted. I'm also going with pregnant from more zoomed out shots where it looks like the "bump" is fairly high and round, and she hasn't gained weight in the arms at all (or maybe I'm just jealous, any weight I gain goes straight to the upper arms first and won't budge!)

image.thumb.png.17ca9a187e6c04c81142cdf2820e288c.png

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 8

I can't even tell if that's Anna honestly. The hair looks more like Jinger to me.  Sorry posted on what was a blurry picture, initially.  Yes, now I see it's Anna. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Add a word
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, raayx01 said:

t's not very clear, but do you think she's pregnant?

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 4.03.42 AM.jpeg

realistically she could be pregnant she could have gained weight she could be still be carrying whatever the last baby was weight too. I put money on pregnant only because she is in a fertility cult....

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

To be honest, she looked quite similar six months months ago, but as @AussieKrissy notes, the whole fertility cult thing tends to skew the odds.

Edited by Dominionatrix
confusing typo
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

As someone who gained 30 pounds since the beginning of the pandemic, I will keep my mouth shut. (Not happy about it but life happens!) I carry my weight especially in my belly and midsection, and last week my landlord asked me if I was pregnant (rude! Advice: don't ask people that). So yeah, I won't be the one speculating on her appearance.

There could tons of reasons Anna gained weight. Bodies change with time, after giving birth multiple times, also when reacting to stressful times, etc.

IF she is pregnant, it is simply based on the fact that she is still in the age range where she could have children, and of course the fact she is part of a fertility fundamentalist group and is openly against contraception or family planning. That is all.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Jessa posted a video of a family trip to the beach in Florida. Ben and the boys have matching trunks and rash guards. Ben made the kids sit and listen to a boring bible story which I zoomed through. Seemed more contrived than Jill’s beach video. Wish she was in more of the video herself. 

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

If Anna is pregnant or not, I don’t know. But that is an ugly top that she is wearing..... ??‍♀️

I’m going to guess that most likely yes she’s pregnant. In late 2020 I was 9 months pregnant and needed a maternity sweater to wear to a Christmas party. I was super pregnant and Target only had two options one was a sweater that looks EXACTLY like Anna’s so that’s what I bought. I’ve attached an image below. But who knows maybe she just wears maternity clothes after pregnancy. I’ve certainly done the same.

8D87A8F2-7438-4538-8592-E8E5745A0490.jpeg

358C9BE6-FB45-4FE8-92B6-71AF835EDC8A.jpeg

CEE88191-82D4-4742-82B9-E58BF41D3647.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

I’ve worn maternity clothes for several months after birth, but Maryella is now almost 15 months old. It’s possible, but seems less likely, that she would still need to wear maternity clothes at this point. This would be very close spacing for Anna though. And also doesn’t make sense that she would be far enough along to be visibly showing and still hasn’t announced the pregnancy yet. 

• I Agree 3

She's a modest dresser and in a fertility cult. Odds are half her wardobe is maternity or loose enough to be worn into the second trimester. If she expects to be reproducing every two years until menopause, it figures that her maternity wear is mixed in with regular clothes.

Plus with a family of their size, frugality is likely a factor.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

oh, some maternity clothes have never left my wardrobe! Anna does seem to have gained weight in the last year or so, and am I right in thinking her mother is quite apple shaped? It may be that that's how she carries weight. But the timing and the law of averages make pregnancy a distinct possibility too.

I do feel a little uncomfortable taking apart her appearance like this. I certainly wouldn't if the possibility of her being pregnant wasn't so high. I'll leave it now.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

54 minutes ago, AprilQuilt said:

oh, some maternity clothes have never left my wardrobe! Anna does seem to have gained weight in the last year or so, and am I right in thinking her mother is quite apple shaped? It may be that that's how she carries weight. But the timing and the law of averages make pregnancy a distinct possibility too.

I do feel a little uncomfortable taking apart her appearance like this. I certainly wouldn't if the possibility of her being pregnant wasn't so high. I'll leave it now.

If she isn't pregnant everything Jessa did with all the secrecy of her video just made that rumor worse, unless that was the plan to distract from backlash of the upcoming Claritin wedding

6 hours ago, Johannah said:

I’ve worn maternity clothes for several months after birth, but Maryella is now almost 15 months old. It’s possible, but seems less likely, that she would still need to wear maternity clothes at this point. This would be very close spacing for Anna though. And also doesn’t make sense that she would be far enough along to be visibly showing and still hasn’t announced the pregnancy yet. 

Miniway turns seven next week and I still use one of the maternity-tops. It’s just so soft and comfy! 

• Upvote 5

I just recently bought my first maternity tops and although I don't have a bump yet, I LOVE them I tend to wear my overweight only on my belly, so they fit me perfect. I have quite a long torso and now I finally found tops that are neither too short nor too tight around my belly. I don't know how I can ever go back to normal tops ?

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

Miniway turns seven next week and I still use one of the maternity-tops. It’s just so soft and comfy! 

My youngest is 11 and I still have a few of my maternity dresses ?.

• Upvote 4

Rosie O’Donnell told a story about borrowing her wife Kelly’s underwear. She found them incredibly comfy and asked Kelly what the brand was. Kelly tried to ignore and distract her, but Rosie persisted. Finally Kelly said, “They’re my maternity underwear, okay?!”

• Haha 17

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jessa is pregnant and due in the summer. She also had a miscarriage last year. 

https://www.etonline.com/jessa-duggar-and-husband-ben-seewald-expecting-baby-no-4-exclusive-160755?amp&__twitter_impression=true

She looks exhausted and worn out. I hope she delivers in a hospital and takes care of herself.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

They're going to have four kids in a 2 bedroom house. The room the kids sleep in is also daddy's "office" and they use as a "guest room". 

Their god needs to provide better accommodations for all the babies he's giving these people. 

• Upvote 24
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic