IGNORED

Jerry Falwell Jr’s Zipper

Petronella

23 hours ago, Howl said:

There's also a sister, who is a surgeon. 

Once, I happened to catch Jerry Sr.’s “Old Time Gospel Hour” and he pointed out his daughter in the audience.  “Sweet sixteen and never been kissed...I hope.” 

ETA:  I didn’t think Larry Flynt was still alive.

Edited by smittykins
  • WTF 3

8 hours ago, smittykins said:

ETA:  I didn’t think Larry Flynt was still alive.

Same here! He's been in frail health for a long time due to the aftermath of the assassination attempt that put him in a wheel chair.

Hustler is all kinds of gross & disgusting but I give Flynt credit for his 1st amendment wins.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Hustler is all kinds of gross & disgusting but I give Flynt credit for his 1st amendment wins.

Flynt is the embodiment for me of "You go to war with the allies you have, not the allies you want." 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Per Wiki Larry Flynt is still alive. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Flynt  I think he is a disgusting man however I support his first amendment right and as much as I don't agree with his publication and stuff at least he is open about it not hiding it like Falwell, Duggar, Gothard, etc. 

• I Agree 10

10 hours ago, gustava said:

You don't want to mess with me!  And his sons work for Liberty.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/515225-falwell-defiant-of-liberty-investigation-you-got-nothing

Yeah I just saw that article too and was coming here to remark on it. 

Methinks the hypocrite doth protest too much from whatever corner he’s standing in these days.  

And I’m quite sure they got plenty. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, gustava said:

And his sons work for Liberty.

So do his daughters-in-law:

Liberty employed a private firm - JF Management - formed by Jerry “Trey” Falwell III, Falwell’s elder son, to manage university properties. The company received more than $58,000 in compensation in 2017, according to the school’s most recent public filing of tax form 990 with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Trey Falwell also serves as a Liberty vice president, with total compensation from the university of $189,000 a year, according to the tax filings.

Falwell’s other son, Wesley, drew compensation in 2017 from Liberty of $54,744, the filings show. Laura Falwell, Wesley’s wife, earned $57,751 that year from Liberty, and Sarah Falwell, Trey’s wife, earned $63,315.

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

I sense a fain whiff of nepotism in the air at Liberty U. or should be just unmask the whole thing and call it the Falwell feeding trough. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Not to defend nepotism or the Falwells in any way  --But if I were Trey or Wesley I'd be mighty ticked off that Daddy was pulling in $1.25M/ year and my salary was mere peanuts compared to Daddy's 

Not to mention Daddy will get over $10M for agreeing to resign.

For the real world Trey and Wesley make perfectly respectable money, but compared to Falwell Jr. not so much

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

On 9/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, Howl said:

But then I guess it's hard to have an affair when you are perpetually pregnant and have a bazillion kids, so maybe it doesn't happen all that often. 

It's the perfect cover though!  You can't get pregnant if you're already pregnant.

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

It's the perfect cover though!  You can't get pregnant if you're already pregnant.

I’ve found out that in some rare cases, you *can* get pregnant if you already are! There was a case of a woman with a bicornuate uterus who had full term babies a month apart.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Not to defend nepotism or the Falwells in any way  --But if I were Trey or Wesley I'd be mighty ticked off that Daddy was pulling in $1.25M/ year and my salary was mere peanuts compared to Daddy's 

For the real world Trey and Wesley make perfectly respectable money, but compared to Falwell Jr. not so much

But as a father with a controlling streak , do you really want your kids to be too independent ? If they have too much income they may decide they don't need you anymore . 

• I Agree 3

21 hours ago, Howl said:

I sense a fain whiff of nepotism in the air at Liberty U. or should be just unmask the whole thing and call it the Falwell feeding trough. 

Well, this is the prevailing business model in fundie world. If VF hadn't imploded, it's highly likely that JTits and/or his brother Justice would be COOs or VPs by now.

15 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

If there is a real investigation (not holding my breath) + the IRS gets involved, I wonder how much of the $10 million Falwell Jr will get to keep.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Jesus Jerry take the fornicating hint and just go away already before the University goes to court and has a restraining order slapped on your ass.

Former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. has reportedly made "uncomfortable" phone calls with staff after resigning, prompting the university's top lawyer to urge employees to cut communication with their disgraced former leader.

Falwell resigned from the evangelical Christian university on August 25 in the wake of a sex scandal. Despite leaving the university, he has continued to contact members of staff as they work, according to a report published Friday by The News & Advance.

The paper reports that a letter from David Corry, Liberty's general counsel, urges employees to refrain from communicating with Falwell to avoid making the impression that he is still involved in university business. Corry states that the only person on staff allowed speak to Falwell at work is Jerry Prevo, Liberty's acting president and Falwell's temporary replacement.

"This impression is not well received by our supporters who do not want Mr. Falwell to be running Liberty University behind the scenes," Corry wrote in the letter, according to the paper. "If you are uncomfortable taking a call or engaging in other types of communication with Mr. Falwell, you are free to decline to do so and you are also free to refer them to Jerry Prevo."

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Jesus Jerry take the fornicating hint and just go away already before the University goes to court and has a restraining order slapped on your ass.

This situation is starting to sound like a daytime talk show about how to protect yourself from an abusive ex.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This situation is starting to sound like a daytime talk show about how to protect yourself from an abusive ex.

This is the perfect take, because JF Jr. is sounding more abusive (ugly, threatening) by the minute. Just a nasty piece of work. 

I asked upthread if JF Jr. had an alcohol abuse issue and someone answered in the affirmative. This is classic drunk dial stuff. 

15 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. has reportedly made "uncomfortable" phone calls with staff after resigning,

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I asked upthread if JF Jr. had an alcohol abuse issue and someone answered in the affirmative. This is classic drunk dial stuff. 

Absolutely. Listen to this call JF Jr made to a radio show after posting the zipper picture. He was absolutely  sloshed and I doubt that was the first or last time. 

Will not be surprised if we soon hear that he's entering rehab -- a Christian one, of course -- for his addiction(s) that have caused all of these problems, from dodgy real estate deals to the pool boy to zipper pix.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Absolutely. Listen to this call JF Jr made to a radio show after posting the zipper picture. He was absolutely  sloshed and I doubt that was the first or last time. 

Will not be surprised if we soon hear that he's entering rehab -- a Christian one, of course -- for his addiction(s) that have caused all of these problems, from dodgy real estate deals to the pool boy to zipper pix.

Same one in Illinois that young Joshley Madison...excuse me I meant Duggar...went to over in Illinois?

• Haha 4

On 9/7/2020 at 4:55 PM, 47of74 said:

Same one in Illinois that young Joshley Madison...excuse me I meant Duggar...went to over in Illinois?

Oh, no no no. 

Jerry would go to luxe spa pampering rehab.  I think Joshley Madison had to do actual physical labor at his "rehab."  In fact, I think those being rehabbed paid money and then were free labor, because idle hands and the devil's workshop and what not. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

52 minutes ago, turquoise said:

:laughing-rolling: Wow, I didn’t know this could get even “better.” That’s amazing. 

I hope the students are watching and rethink their plans. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

15 hours ago, Howl said:

Oh, no no no. 

Jerry would go to luxe spa pampering rehab.  I think Joshley Madison had to do actual physical labor at his "rehab."  In fact, I think those being rehabbed paid money and then were free labor, because idle hands and the devil's workshop and what not. 

Not sure what the who-hates-who politics involved might be, but perhaps he can go to Dave Hyles' spa for fallen pastors, at the former Red Barn B&B. That's pretty luxurious.

https://fig.care/

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jerry Falwell Jr’s Zipper