IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

Let's see...my AAS was a freebie (I sold my soul for it). I'm technically single now and have 3 cats. BUT...I also have 2 jobs, both of which would have been impossible without my little bullshit AAS degree. One of those jobs involves teaching MEN! Oy vey! 

Oh well Lori...seeing as how "the church" has not provided for my every financial need after Mr. Xtian died, I gotta do something about making some money...

• Upvote 9
  • Love 7

7 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This dude never disappoints

degree.thumb.JPG.42324611cc50727cd8fe7ddc005f68f4.JPG

You don't die alone when you are surrounded by your beloved pets! But I hope that I don't have a dog when I'm dying that I have to leave back. But my version of heaven would be that my beloved doggies who died before me are gretting me at the gates and we're going spend eternity together. And in the meantime, since I'm very much alive, my "worthless" degree helps me earning an income and be an independend person.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Flicks dear, it probably means the husband needs to be doing more. If she has to focus that much time on the kids ... maybe it’s cause he’s not doing enough. I’ve heard the whole “I can’t really answer that question because my wife knows more about the kids, I don’t really do the emotional stuff” way too many times from fathers as a child therapist. Ummm.... you’re child has been exhibiting disruptive behavior in the classroom and throwing major fits and you don’t know enough about it to tell his therapist?? Where were you and why weren’t you asking questions? 

Sorry, sorry these things just make me mad because I feel so much for the kids who’s fathers are sometimes in the homes but are hardly involved. I’ve literally had to tell fathers to make sure to empathize with their children when going through tragedies because they hadn’t thought to do it.  Grrrr.. But then Lori’s ladies come along and wonder why women struggle with finding balance. 

Also Mr. Speckels is something else. You have the three stooges of misogyny: Steele, Walker, and Speckels. I’m gonna guess that these guys would be terrified to say some of the things they believe out loud to other people. I imagine these guys as being fairly weak willed, thin skinned individuals who believe they’re truly alpha but actually struggle to make any valuable connections with others. Narcissistic as my current works days are long. 

D1E32D2E-67D5-4935-A273-5DE7B60E82A0.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

You don't die alone when you are surrounded by your beloved pets! But I hope that I don't have a dog when I'm dying that I have to leave back. But my version of heaven would be that my beloved doggies who died before me are gretting me at the gates and we're going spend eternity together. And in the meantime, since I'm very much alive, my "worthless" degree helps me earning an income and be an independend person.

I have an engineering degree and I work in the defense industry.  Lori and her leghumpers have no idea how much they rely on me for their safety.  You're welcome, jerks.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 9

15 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Snagged this gem under the post about kids & grandkids.  

I'm sure it'll stay there, untouched by Lori or @Ken. This is the psychopathy the Handmaid's Tale is born from....

TW: it's sickeningly racist & it'll make you ragey.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20200516-223241_Facebook.thumb.jpg.be8767e0e6f86cc12f0624c3a2b681e0.jpg

Hide contents

Screenshot_20200516-223250_Facebook.thumb.jpg.372b812ef65701726d40f50140d63df6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200516-223323_Facebook.thumb.jpg.fc90b6638a104db7d7e0f29b30f1e463.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200516-223333_Facebook.thumb.jpg.53dcdafa27bf16b969a16d2b572d737a.jpg

This is so enraging and sickening, but thank you for sharing! For me, this guy’s post is yet another reminder that people with such mindsets aren’t only encountered in history books but still exist to this day. We have to fight them with all we have so that equality and respect become normal everywhere and for everyone. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Joseph Coffee-Hollake is the new He Man Woman Haters Club President.

I noticed he seems extra bitter or angry today- something must have set him off. Or maybe I haven’t seen him like this. 

• Upvote 4

Simon Speckels is one disgusting human

1BE3E574-AD4E-4504-8325-FA1FC92C0A53.png

And I did some digging, he‘s from Alaska, married, his wife’s FB is somehow open. There was some drama when she got together with him. Her sister was rather „nasty“ in FB comments. 

The FB group „Lori Alexander banned me“ did. some more digging: he has records (though as a non-American I don‘t really understand the legalese).

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

28 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I noticed he seems extra bitter or angry today- something must have set him off. Or maybe I haven’t seen him like this. 

He has been increasingly aggressive.  Someone semi doxxed him on Friday and traced him to a fathers rights page from Pennsylvania.  He had a "today the feminists found us" moment a la Cabinetman whwn it happened.

30 minutes ago, Azraelle said:

Simon Speckels is one disgusting human

1BE3E574-AD4E-4504-8325-FA1FC92C0A53.png

And I did some digging, he‘s from Alaska, married, his wife’s FB is somehow open. There was some drama when she got together with him. Her sister was rather „nasty“ in FB comments. 

The FB group „Lori Alexander banned me“ did. some more digging: he has records (though as a non-American I don‘t really understand the legalese).

I thought that was bad even for Simon.  Someone pointed out that he probably didn’t read the post thoroughly and he did a semi mea culpa.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I saw the movie North by Northwest the other day and damn, does Cary Grant look sexy in a well-cut gray flannel suit with a long-sleeved dress shirt!  He wasn't't wearing a tie during the last part of the movie, but he was in the first part.  

@Fallgirl30,  I haven't seen that Our Gang short (Mail and Female) in years!  I love that you cited the short in your post.  The short has Buckwheat in it.  The character of Buckwheat was originally played by Carlena Beard, Stymie's little sister, and yep, was the character was a girl.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I was banned on her FB when I asked Lori how she planned to volunteer during her 70s. I honestly thought she was in her 70s.  You can imagine how that went. ? She never answered my question and banned me quick quick, right after she deleted my inquiry.  

I do question how life will be different for Lori, once things open up again. I mean, sure Ken won't be home bothering her for sex and companionship, assuming his business hasn't taken a massive hit. She won't wear a mask. She will be bitchy like before. She'll use modern medicine, along with her woo, and then blame working women for all her woes.  She'll still make slimy salads and salmonella dressing and starve herself by only eating 4 chips, taking 4 bites of chocolate, and 4 of whatever else she deems fattening.

On a personal aside, I've been cooking up a storm since quarantine. I'm lucky that my DD is a junior chef and taught me how to make some really cool dishes. But what exactly has Lori learned over the past 2 months? She hasn't posted about any recipes, crafts, nothing. It's just bitching passive-aggressively about Ken IMO. She is supposed to be teaching younger women how to be SAHMs.  But this covid-19 quarantine would have been perfect for her to do that. She has SEVERELY failed.  

Not sure I'm making sense. I'm finishing off my Mother's Day wine and am a bit tipsy. LOL

• Upvote 10

Alyssa, on Instagram, has said that the baby bit her. She had a mark on her cheek. If anybody else had shared that news with Lori, Lori would gleefully tell them to spank that baby. I wonder what her advice to Alyssa was. 

I’m guessing the baby got a little excited with kissing and loving and ended up biting mommy’s face. Some babies, for whatever reason, bite.  My daughter was a biter. I hope Lori’s grandson stops biting right now so he won’r be spanked for four hours. 

• Upvote 15

On 5/16/2020 at 2:25 PM, fluffy said:
On 5/16/2020 at 12:43 PM, Melissa1977 said:

Alyssa has not closed her IG.

Thanks. You're right. 

Honestly, I can't imagine her ever taking it down.  I think she's a little full of herself and loves painting a beautifully curated life to the masses who can all "gush" over just how beautiful she is.  don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's legging wearing, I'm glad she goes against SOME of Lori's rules,  but I dont' like how she paints herself a health expert (from an uncertified "certificate" program) or a parenting expert after having been a mother for 9 whole months. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

On 5/17/2020 at 3:43 AM, Sarah92 said:

: Steele, Walker, and Speckels.

And then there's the wonderful Adam Warenbourg who doesn't understand why women don't want him and he hasn't had sex in 5 years...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

And then there's the wonderful Adam Warenbourg who doesn't understand why women don't want him and he hasn't had sex in 5 years...

And let’s add Jeff Duhon and Vaughn Ohlman, both who have made appearances again. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

but I dont' like how she paints herself a health expert (from an uncertified "certificate" program) 

Hey, now, my sister-in-law is a health expert because she learned 2 hours of anatomy and 3 hours of nutrition (clock hours, not credit hours) in her uncertified yoga teacher certificate program. 

And, yes, I'm aware that the Yoga Alliance "certifies" yoga teacher programs. Fun fact: studios get that certification by paying for it and guaranteeing that they will have students in the teacher training for 200 hours. There are no requirements for what is done with those 200 hours. And SiL actually never completed her own 200 hours which was supposed to be half (100 hours) just taking yoga classes. She got the instructor to trade her free coffee beans for signing off that she had completed that 100 hours when she'd actually only done about half of it. But she got certified to certify other people. 

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Sweet Caroline said:

And let’s add Jeff Duhon and Vaughn Ohlman, both who have made appearances again. 

Okay who said their name three times? 

• Haha 16

On 5/17/2020 at 6:49 AM, feministxtian said:

Let's see...my AAS was a freebie (I sold my soul for it). I'm technically single now and have 3 cats. BUT...I also have 2 jobs, both of which would have been impossible without my little bullshit AAS degree. One of those jobs involves teaching MEN! Oy vey! 

Oh well Lori...seeing as how "the church" has not provided for my every financial need after Mr. Xtian died, I gotta do something about making some money...

Off topic, but I haven’t seen you in a while. Happy to see you’re back (if you ever were away), but maybe we were just busy with different threads. ? 

Anyways, this whole idea that women should neither work outside the home (aka get paid for their efforts) nor teach is ridiculous. Also, why are there SO MANY men hanging around in Lori’s social media?! I mean, that’s more of a rhetorical question as it just shows what a misogynist and hypocrite she and her ilk are.  

2 hours ago, Sweet Caroline said:

Of all the fundies we discuss here, I think Vaughn Ohlman is the one detest the most. I might even detest him more than Lori and JRod, and that says a lot. To me, he’s the embodiment of the words “vile” and “disgusting”, so much so that I even dislike his first name and associate something negative with it whenever I hear it. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Also, why are there SO MANY men hanging around in Lori’s social media?!

I'm assuming at least some are trolling for dates.  Doesn't she have some single female leg humper followers?

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Honestly, I can't imagine her ever taking it down.  I think she's a little full of herself and loves painting a beautifully curated life to the masses who can all "gush" over just how beautiful she is.  don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's legging wearing, I'm glad she goes against SOME of Lori's rules,  but I dont' like how she paints herself a health expert (from an uncertified "certificate" program) or a parenting expert after having been a mother for 9 whole months. 

I 100% agree with every point you make here. 

• Upvote 4

I find it strange that the men who are quick to throw out that a woman should have known her husband was abusive before they are married are the quickest to complain that marriage is a detriment to men. Shouldn’t these guys know that their wives might be “money hungry” and “spiteful” before marriage? I smell a double standard and it smells like bullshit. 

And really these guys complain about having to pay child support but really they wouldn’t have to do that if they’d just help take care of their children in the first place. Divorce doesn’t just make you magically not a father. 

And Lori is on an education kick recently. I wonder if another woman corrected her by using her education as a source. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

@Sarah92 yeah a poster on the blog mentioned how if you can go to college without debt it can help your future marriage funds, provide income before you have your first child, surround you with like-minded young, etc. This person was still very conservative and asserted you should still stay home once you have kids. 

Lori's response was that nope, college doesn't teach you how to be a wife and mother, and it fosters career aspirations, so it was unBiblical. I think this is even going against what she/Ken have previously said about college for women. 

Did Lori's daughters attend college? Maybe she just wants to justify that she didn't send her daughters to college and can't bear to face the fact that they could have gone with no debt and still have been stay at home mothers, but they could make some money in the meantime/help others. 

Honestly, these types of Christians SHOULD be totally anti-intellectual. They should be manual laborers/shepherds (Adam's curse) and mothers/housekeepers. If they are really taking the Bible literally in every sense, then even the men don't need 4 year college, and Ken's profession is not Biblical. But again, they cherrypick everything and hate women. 

Edited by kmachete14
  • Upvote 14

54 minutes ago, kmachete14 said:

Did Lori's daughters attend college? Maybe she just wants to justify that she didn't send her daughters to college and can't bear to face the fact that they could have gone with no debt and still have been stay at home mothers, but they could make some money in the meantime/help others. 

Cassi went to college, but I think she is a SAHM. I have the feeling that Lori regrets having paid for her college.

Alyssa didn't went to college but had ballet studies and worked as a full-time ballerina. It was not a hobbie, it was a job. 

Her daughter-in-law Emily is a dentist. I'm.not sure if she's working, but definitely could do it.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Cassi went to college, but I think she is a SAHM. I have the feeling that Lori regrets having paid for her college.

Alyssa didn't went to college but had ballet studies and worked as a full-time ballerina. It was not a hobbie, it was a job. 

Her daughter-in-law Emily is a dentist. I'm.not sure if she's working, but definitely could do it.

I didn't realize Emily finished dental school.  I wonder if Emily is the person Lori targets with her "women with student loan debt" tirades.

I can't imagine how anyone could graduate from dental school without debt.

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic