IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

2 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@JermajestyDuggar, I think a lot of conservative commentators have this. I hate it, too. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, etc all have varying degrees of "RSF". 

Tucker has a different RSF. He looks like he’s holding in a massive shart 24/7. He has Resting Shart Face. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8

I think it was Jon Stewart back in the day on the Daily Show who said Tucker Carlson looks like a guy at chipotle trying to read the menu. Ever since I heard that, it's all I can see!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

3 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I think it was Jon Stewart back in the day on the Daily Show who said Tucker Carlson looks like a guy at chipotle trying to read the menu. Ever since I heard that, it's all I can see!

You’re right. He’s trying to read the menu at Chipotle while holding in a shart. 

F75CD49D-EF3C-436F-A08C-B5DCB8D21680.jpeg

• Haha 20

4 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

Is Jessa still buddies with Kristen or have they drifted? Jessa still follows her on insta, just wondered whether they hang out and whether any of Kristen's friends think she's become quite intense? I can totally believe they might think what she's posting is brave/normal, but I feel like Jessa wouldn't be so keen on all the dancing and mugging to camera.

Jessa has liked her recent posts about her pregnancy, including annoying reels. She steers clear of the more controversial posts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

16 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@JermajestyDuggar, I think a lot of conservative commentators have this. I hate it, too. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, etc all have varying degrees of "RSF". 

It is not only US-american conservative commentators. Right wing nut jobs politicians in Germany also have that look in their face. Make my blood boil.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

42 minutes ago, ophelia said:

It is not only US-american conservative commentators. Right wing nut jobs politicians in Germany also have that look in their face. Make my blood boil.

And in the UK. I think it's a universal RWNJ feature!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Kristen has a post on Instagram about "keeping the Sabbath", which she means do no work on the Sabbath day (Sunday?). I have no problem with her deciding to rest on the Sabbath. The Christians did that historically.  An older friend had a Catholic priest who wanted people to rest on the sabbath. 

However her hashtags include "Sabbat" and "Messianic".  

• Angry 1
  • Eyeroll 14
  • WTF 1

I've noticed that too, but couldn't listen to her for more than 20 seconds.
Anyway it seems like she is seeing herself as some kind of theological scholar now. Besides telling us all the tRuTh about covid, vaccines, etc. Must be a busy life being her.

• Upvote 11

Kristen is role-playing as wife trying to get her husband "to lead her, but not boss her around". The caption is in Lori Alexander territory.

Easily one of the hardest things for me to do. As a leader—a passionate, opinionated, hard-headed one at that—learning to submit in marriage is harrrrdddd and doesn’t come natural.

It is a constant battle. And here’s the thing: submission doesn’t mean I’m lesser than my husband. It doesn’t mean my opinions or passions matter less. It doesn’t mean I don’t get to lead in areas I enjoy.

Submission is an attitude and disposition of respect toward the husband, knowing that the husband is the one who will answer to God one day for his family and how he led. The role of the wife is to be a helper, a good teammate, for the husband in order to cultivate a life-giving home together.

Submission goes against our very nature, as the curse for Eve in the garden was a desire against submitting to Adam.

As wives, we can ask Jesus for a spirit of humility and respect toward our husbands, even if we ask kicking and screaming. We can submit to our husbands BECAUSE we trust God.

*post coming soon on practical ways to live out submission*

This was Instagram. On a different post, she has a scary quote about motherhood by Charles Spurgeon. I think less of Spurgeon now. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 8
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

I love how Kristin is “liking” the things Amy Duggar King has been posting about exposing the Duggar’s. Kristin owes the Duggars her social media following. 

• Upvote 16
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, TooManyFlowers said:

I love how Kristin is “liking” the things Amy Duggar King has been posting about exposing the Duggar’s. Kristin owes the Duggars her social media following. 

I wonder if Jessa stopped hanging out with her once her and Justin’s life started getting messy. They dropped Sierra like it was hot as well once they no longer had a use for her. 

• Upvote 11

Kristin is like an angry badger so full of rage, it steams out of her ears in every Instagram video, I’m surprised her eyes haven’t turned red. 
 Too bad we can’t turn the angry badger loose on Josh. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

On her latest Instagram video, she talks about “the sin of homosexuality” with her brother who is bisexual. She is truly revolting-I don’t even know where to begin with how much I hate her 

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, ChildofScience said:

On her latest Instagram video, she talks about “the sin of homosexuality” with her brother who is bisexual. She is truly revolting-I don’t even know where to begin with how much I hate her 

I watched maybe 15 minutes but I had to stop. It’s so, so horrible. He’s only 21. A 21 year old bisexual man who grew up knowing he was attracted to his same sex and terrified of what his family would do about that and here she is exposing him a story and publicly berating him for clickbait. She is wicked.

• Upvote 23

I think there’s more in the Bible against drinking alcohol than there is about bisexual people. Maybe she should save her rants for her husband. 

NB I have nothing against drinking. I enjoy having one or two. I’m speaking out against her hypocrisy - her husband’s drinking problem is something which has a negative impact on her family. Who is her brother hurting? Nobody. 

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Why did her brother even appear on it?

I watched. He's one of those "attraction isn't the sin, action is" types, spent a year "giving in" to his bisexuality before realizing that, obviously, the *joy of Jesus* is so much better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 17

3 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I watched. He's one of those "attraction isn't the sin, action is" types, spent a year "giving in" to his bisexuality before realizing that, obviously, the *joy of Jesus* is so much better. 

Poor guy. I hope someday he finds an open and affirming church and realizes he doesn't have to choose between Jesus and a boyfriend. There are churches that would welcome him with open arms.

• Upvote 16

Isn't their father a pastor? I can't imagine the pressure to conform on that young man. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

On 6/22/2021 at 6:03 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Kristen has a post on Instagram about "keeping the Sabbath", which she means do no work on the Sabbath day (Sunday?). I have no problem with her deciding to rest on the Sabbath. The Christians did that historically.  An older friend had a Catholic priest who wanted people to rest on the sabbath. 

However her hashtags include "Sabbat" and "Messianic".  

Love it. I suspect "Sabbat" is a typo, because "Sabbat" is AFIK generally used by pagans. "Messianiac" is faux Jew, Christian churches that use the term "Messianic Jews" and celebrate "Shabbat" on Friday night, and otherwise incorporate Jewish traditions into worship services in order to bring Jews into the Christian (not that they will say it, more like "completed Jews") fold 

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, patsymae said:

Love it. I suspect "Sabbat" is a typo, because "Sabbat" is AFIK generally used by pagans. "Messianiac" is faux Jew, Christian churches that use the term "Messianic Jews" and celebrate "Shabbat" on Friday night, and otherwise incorporate Jewish traditions into worship services in order to bring Jews into the Christian (not that they will say it, more like "completed Jews") fold 

I know what the term Messianic means, so I tried to flag that stuff as problematic. 

I didn't know Sabbat isn't used by Jewish people so thank you for telling me.

I have no idea whether she's celebrating on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. My gut was this was a Sunday thing, since she's Christian and her main focus seemed to be resting on the Sabbath. There are plenty of Christian traditions for this, so no need for her to call herself "Messianic". 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4

Anyone else think her ugly bracelet business isn’t doing so well? That’s the vibe I’m getting from this rant. 

482F813D-C99C-4B6F-BAB7-796F8012D4C4.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

She can only scream at her kids and husband for so long, she has to occasionally throw her rage at the internet too.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

She can only scream at her kids and husband for so long, she has to occasionally throw her rage at the internet too.

I keep thinking that it must be exhausting being her. Not just kids and a husband with health/addiction problems, plus I suspect a rough marriage, but being constantly angry and afraid of conspiracy theories with an incredible persecution complex.

• Upvote 11

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic