IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

One thing I do have to give Kristen credit-and I use the word "credit" very loosely-for:  She holds fast to her convictions regarding vaccines, regardless of how crazy or warped they are.  Unlike my neighbors who I swore during and right after the election were one step away from Qanon, yet mere weeks later were in an absolute panic because they couldn't get a COVID shot right away and were having difficulty booking one.   Once they got the vaccine they calmed down for a bit, but it's unfortunately starting up again; just last week on my morning walk one of them got me and was spewing his hatred of Biden. Sigh.  Sadly my morning walks are never dull. 

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

I feel like I've seen everything. Right-wing, crazy as s**t, filled with love of Jesus, Christian conservative dancing to Eminem! WTF!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

She is going wild against vaccines.

I'm assuming you watched her Instagram Live then? ?

• Disgust 1

How sad. Kristen’s 20 yr old brother is here speaking with his dad, a pastor. He’s being led to believe that his “bisexual lifestyle” is a “struggle” and enjoying the “lifestyle” but wanting to “follow the Lord again”...This is so tragic. His dad is openly talking with him here about how this is a “sin” and a “struggle” rather than accepting his son. I hear the pain in the brother’s voice and I have tears in my eyes. His father also interrupts him and puts words in his mouth. The poor kid is explaining his feelings and the father goes “Because God didn’t design us that way”. What a messed up father to shame his kid rather than love him for who he is. I can’t believe this. The brother is talking about how he feels lonely, his life is hard, he says he was in love and told “it’s not right”, and his dad keeps interjecting hate. Would he rather his kid be severely depressed or suicidal? What happened to loving like Jesus? I’m not sure what this dad has over the kid but I can see the pain in his kid’s eyes. Awful. I’m honestly wondering if Kristen’s brother has any actual consent over this. I’m worried that he is somehow forcing Kristen’s brother into the abusive “conversion therapy”. Kristen’s dad talks about how hard this has been for HIM and “your mother”. What a narcissist. Kristen’s brother doesn’t look comfortable at all in this and looks like he is being forced.
https://shawn-barnard.com/2021/02/02/an-honest-conversation-about-sexuality-video-podcast/

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 28
  • WTF 1

4 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

How sad. Kristen’s 20 yr old brother is here speaking with his dad, a pastor. He’s being led to believe that his “bisexual lifestyle” is a “struggle” and enjoying the “lifestyle” but wanting to “follow the Lord again”...This is so tragic. His dad is openly talking with him here about how this is a “sin” and a “struggle” rather than accepting his son. I hear the pain in the brother’s voice and I have tears in my eyes. His father also interrupts him and puts words in his mouth. The poor kid is explaining his feelings and the father goes “Because God didn’t design us that way”. What a messed up father to shame his kid rather than love him for who he is. I can’t believe this. The brother is talking about how he feels lonely, his life is hard, he says he was in love and told “it’s not right”, and his dad keeps interjecting hate. Would he rather his kid be severely depressed or suicidal? What happened to loving like Jesus? I’m not sure what this dad has over the kid but I can see the pain in his kid’s eyes. Awful. I’m honestly wondering if Kristen’s brother has any actual consent over this. I’m worried that he is somehow forcing Kristen’s brother into the abusive “conversion therapy”. Kristen’s dad talks about how hard this has been for HIM and “your mother”. What a narcissist. Kristen’s brother doesn’t look comfortable at all in this and looks like he is being forced.
https://shawn-barnard.com/2021/02/02/an-honest-conversation-about-sexuality-video-podcast/

#freekristensbrother poor dude!!!!!!!! My heart breaks. I just wish he could walk in pride week and get a great big hug from one of the proud dads out there that give out the hugs for people who’s dads don’t accept them. That or I wish he gets a lovely group of friends who help him break free from the toxicity. This shit breaks my heart. I could not imagine a reason my babe could give me not to love her. They don’t deserve to be parents. 

• Upvote 32

6 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

This breaks my heart and makes me sick to my stomach. That poor young man.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3

Fundies have got to be the most self-absorbed people on earth. Even if they think acting upon gay feelings will send their son to hell, they should be fixated on how hard it is for him to overcome this problem. Not on his hard it is for them to judge him for it.

Note: I do not think being gay is a problem at all since I literally do not care about anyone else's bedroom (or tent or couch or backseat).

• Upvote 9

That poor boy. I hope he can find peace and happiness. Looking at Katey Nakatsu’s out brother who fearlessly went to her fundie wedding and then back to his life in LA will hopefully inspire some closeted or struggling fundies. Whoever they may be. 

meanwhile Kristen is limiting comments on her IG since she can’t handle criticism. 

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Fundies have got to be the most self-absorbed people on earth. Even if they think acting upon gay feelings will send their son to hell, they should be fixated on how hard it is for him to overcome this problem. Not on his hard it is for them to judge him for it.

Note: I do not think being gay is a problem at all since I literally do not care about anyone else's bedroom (or tent or couch or backseat).

I am speechless that the father kept interjecting (and even said, “I am going to interject that X”) because he cares about how his son “makes him look” and “your mother” and said, after the son explained having relationships with men, “This is still hard for me to hear, and you know this”.

Have they thought about how sad it is that their son has to beg for empathy from other Christians? At the end of the video, his son gives advice to other Christina by begging them to not make the person defined by this “struggle” and a “project to fix”.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1

So, I never liked Kristen, she always gave me a very unpleasant vibe, but I also didn’t outright despise her. But now, I’m not just curiously watching the conspiracies she’s repeating and the speed with which she’s leaving reality behind her, I’m actually close to saying that I do, in fact, hate her (as much as one can hate a person one has never even met or talked to). Kristen is 100% a racist and a white supremacist and I assume she’s a fascist as well.

For anyone wanting to vomit, here’s the proof, this is what she posted in her Insta stories a few hours ago: 

Spoiler

DD4D5346-8058-4B06-BEC8-422A63D37FFC.thumb.png.beb427b5ed6a24829d29601e5507aa5c.png

F5CA967A-4CFB-4BF4-8833-8C38FC407E12.thumb.png.d0291d6ea0a1ba443371a50efa4d4243.png

• Angry 2
  • Disgust 11
  • Thank You 2

Sorry about the downvote @FluffySnowball but anger was the only reaction strong enough for Kristen.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Sorry about the downvote @FluffySnowball but anger was the only reaction strong enough for Kristen.

I totally get where you’re coming from, Kristen enrages me, too. 

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

Kristen reposted her (other married brother's) video in her stories where he is saying, "this is a sin" and saying he is "OK" if "friends want to unfollow me". He argues something like, "People can say I'm not being loving but I'm speaking truth in love and I consider that loving". I cannot believe this family. Their little brother doesn't deserve to be treated this way by his entire family. It's awful. I can't help but wonder if they threatened to shun their little brother if he didn't come home to be controlled by them.  I wish Kristen's family would research the suicide statistics within the LGTBQ+ community. 

Kristen just posted on instagram a post about being "Dead to sin" and I noticed that she tagged and listed her little brother as the one who took the photo, which I will quote her below:

kristennicoleyoung

Apart from Jesus, we are dead.
Dead to sin.
Empty.
Slaves to our desires.
Children of wrath.

“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.”—Eph.‬ ‭2:1-7‬.

When we belong to Christ, we are made alive in Him, however, he calls for our death. We are to die daily to our fleshly desires and lusts. For in death, there is life.

“For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.” —Ro.‬ ‭6:5-11‬
#christianliving #christianmom #christianlife #wordofgod #dailybible #christianblogger #aliveinchrist #jesussaves #truther

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

I know this is all standard fundie bull but it still makes me so sad. I hope Kristin's brother finds a real family thar he chooses. Because I don't think these chuckleheads are going to change.

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I wish Kristen's family would research the suicide statistics within the LGTBQ+ community.

</snip>

They'll see that as evidence that the sin of homosexuality destroys lives. Not that LGBTQ+ people deserve kindness, acceptance, and respect. They will almost be hoping that their brother will end up in a very dark place, so he'll finally be receptive to their message and turn his life around. This will all be good testimony when he's back in the fold and married to some poor girl.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 5

After hearing all this about her family I feel like there’s no hope for her getting out of the QAnon koolaid at this point. I really feel bad for her kids who have to live in this toxic and hateful household she’s created. Who’s watching her kids as she goes on all these Instagram rants?

• Upvote 7

Kristin better watch herself.  That George Floyd video is disgusting. 

I wish she would try saying that in real life and see how fast she gets popped in the mouth. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I was trying to watch that thing with Kristen's brother while also looking at his instagram and it's just so heartbreaking and awful. He looks like such a sweet, genuine and pure soul and in that podcast video he's almost cowering beneath his father who is feeding him opinions. So horrible. I had to stop watching it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3

Interesting that Qristen has been silent on the Matt Gaetz stuff. It’s almost as if she only believes in satanic pedophiles as a political tool ?

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic