IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

Well Kristen's almost a neoNazi, so she should know if that what's happening. 

Honestly maybe there's shit at home and maybe she's just bored. She has nothing better to with her life. Ain't that sad!

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

On 3/16/2021 at 1:31 AM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Scalping aborted babies and sewing it onto mice to make vaccines. Well, now I have actually heard everything.

In a way, it makes me think of the medieval conspiracies against Jews and Muslims (stating that the Jews poison the wells and the Muslims pay them to do it). It’s just an insane accumulation of weird, degrading, downright evil ideas. And what Kristen and her ilk claim is similar in the sense that it makes up unbelievable stuff about liberals/non-Christians. 

On 3/15/2021 at 12:46 PM, ChildofScience said:

She really grinds my gears. I think it’s how she so condescendingly and smugly spreads pseudoscience garbage. She also comes off as a very hateful and bitter person, especially in her latest Instagram stories. 

That she’s so bitter is what surprises me the most. She’s young, she has three healthy kids, she has her faith... she should find joy in the life she has. But being bitter indicates that she isn’t happy whatsoever, but feels sad and let down by life. Mind you, that isn’t an excuse for her hatefulness, but it just startles me whenever she comes across as especially disillusioned with life. Also, if my guess is right and she is unhappy, why doesn’t she take measures to change things? She’s young enough! 

On 3/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Jinder Roles said:

This is probably obvious, but Kristen is a white supremacist. 

KKKristen, you mean? ? I’m sure of it, she’s deeply racist. Her port babies. 

• Upvote 24
  • Haha 1

I really thought her Instagram break was her way of regrouping and coming back with a less fringe-political angle but no. She’s doubled down on that. It’s interesting because I know people she’s friends with and yes they are conservative but I’m surprised they are ok with the crazy Q anon train she’s on. 

• Upvote 6

On 1/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, adidas said:

Stomach bugs are usually rotavirus or gastro.

Influenza is to cold as migraine is to headache - so much more severe and a totally different thing.

One of my bug bears is when people at work say they’re got the flu and sure they have a cold. But no - you do not have influenza. If you had influenza you would be flat on your back in bed trying desperately to stop your skin from touching the sheets because of the sheer agony that any slightest bit of pressure puts on your body. The aches, chills and throbbing are relentless - you can’t walk, let alone come to work. All you can do is writhe in agony and try not to moan so loudly that it wakes everyone else.

Anyway its time for me to get down off this horse.

Wuhan has been put into lockdown - the Chinese government has quarantined the city. There is a lot of good information in the following link:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/destinations/asia/north-korea-bans-tourists-over-spread-of-deadly-virus/news-story/7515888653ff87b715b5e6ce7709590d 

The next link speaks about how Australia’s bio security staff will monitor incoming flights (we have one from Wuhan due to land in 2 hours):

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-passengers-arriving-in-sydney-scanned-for-deadly-outbreak/e31ecfeb-e90d-4103-be67-539180a544e5

Gosh. I just found this old post - my boss was in Wuhan and we’d known about the new ‘viral pneumonia’ spreading in China for a little while. I think my work was first notified on January 5. At this stage the advice from our directors was to exercise caution. I didn’t think it would get this bad ?

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, adidas said:

Gosh. I just found this old post - my boss was in Wuhan and we’d known about the new ‘viral pneumonia’ spreading in China for a little while. I think my work was first notified on January 5. At this stage the advice from our directors was to exercise caution. I didn’t think it would get this bad ?

None of us did!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

She was posting about “vaccine injuries” today.  Kkkristen really ticks off all the boxes for an ignorant fundie trumpster. It amazes me that people like her think they know more than doctors.  It also is frustrating that she’s seemingly more encouraged to share her more vile points of view lately. 

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, ChildofScience said:

She was posting about “vaccine injuries” today.  Kkkristen really ticks off all the boxes for an ignorant fundie trumpster. It amazes me that people like her think they know more than doctors.  It also is frustrating that she’s seemingly more encouraged to share her more vile points of view lately. 

She couldn't help herself once Parler got shut down. 

• Upvote 7
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 5

Her current story is all about how medicine is witchcraft because the etymology of the word pharmaceutical and the Bible. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Her current story is all about how medicine is witchcraft because the etymology of the word pharmaceutical and the Bible. 

Made me think of these weirdos:

Spoiler

Edited by Laura2730
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 2

31 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Does Kristen follow roseuncharted? That’s something she was posting yesterday...now there’s a wild fundie adventure that probably could use a thread!!

edit: she DOES follow rose. I’m not shocked. Well, shes really down the rabbit hole now. 

Edited by closetcagebaby
  • Thank You 8

6 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Does Kristen follow roseuncharted? That’s something she was posting yesterday...now there’s a wild fundie adventure that probably could use a thread!!

edit: she DOES follow rose. I’m not shocked. Well, shes really down the rabbit hole now. 

Sounds like someone’s naltrexone isn’t working. 

• Sad 1

Has anyone watched her current story? I'm guessing she got some pushback on her modern medicine as witchcraft stuff- she said she read the stuff on a page and had never heard the scripture explained in that way but hadn't actually properly thought deeply about it. In the story see goes on about how her husband is on steroids and how her brother has Crohn's disease and has to take medicine also. She says the hope is those medicines will only be taken short-term and that that our hope should be in using vegetables etc to heal ourselves, as well as in Christ, rather than in modern medicine. She ends the story saying she doesn't judge people who are in favour of modern medicine.

Kristen has absolutely gone off the deep end; who knows what she will say next.

Edited by Laura2730
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Crohn's disease can't be healed by eating more vegetables... and it wasn't caused by eating too few. Damn, girl, you are thoughtless.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

I didn't know who Roseuncharted was so I tried to look up her insta and she is shadow banned which tells me everything I need to know about this woman. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I didn't know who Roseuncharted was so I tried to look up her insta and she is shadow banned which tells me everything I need to know about this woman. 

I made a thread about her in Quiver Full of Snark! 

• Thank You 2

Gotta love (by love I mean hate) that Kristen is trying to turn “make critical thinking cool again” into her personal brand while admitting to uncritically reposting batshit conspiracy theories without thinking about them in the slightest.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Gotta love (by love I mean hate) that Kristen is trying to turn “make critical thinking cool again” into her personal brand while admitting to uncritically reposting batshit conspiracy theories without thinking about them in the slightest.

Fundie irony at its best.

• Upvote 8

On 3/24/2021 at 11:58 AM, artdecades said:

That's the justification that Followers of Christ use for avoiding all doctors. Including allowing their children to die of easily treated problems like food poisoning. Which is completely legal in some states. :angry:

Some FJ threads:

This is one of those things that always raises my blood pressure, because it pisses me off so much. I hope Kristin doesn't start keeping her kids from getting any medical care they need.

• I Agree 6
  • Thank You 3

It is sad that Kristen is becoming dangerously radicalized by the fringe fundies on Instagram. I've noticed Kristen has liked Jill's posts less and less. Of course, mask-wearing Jill isn't good enough for her now. I've noticed that Kristen enjoys stirring the pot. She posted a selfie of a silly face and said something sarcastic about fearing the commenters after "posting something controversial". She wants attention.

• Upvote 11

14 hours ago, artdecades said:

The mental gymnastics that this woman performs are actually the most impressing thing about her.

• Upvote 13

Fundies in general seem real upset about Lil Nas X’s “satan” shoes. Kristen used it as a way to promote Q conspiracies. 

5C4B60EC-A8A0-4814-90A9-27FA269EE751.png

Edited by artdecades
Forgot the image
  • Upvote 7

Hilarious how fundies (and conservatives) whine about “cancel culture” yet seem to me to be the biggest fans of canceling anything that doesn’t align with their beliefs 

• Upvote 21

Kristen is seriously a crazy person. If it weren’t for modern medicine she would likely be a widow, given Justin’s medical emergencies in he past. 

• Upvote 12

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic