IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

I think Kristen is obsessed with fame and becoming a right wing celebrity in the mold of Allie Stuckey. The dancey hyper videos seems to be the brand she has decided for herself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Kinda late to the discussion but I grew up on a farm. As long as your cow is in good conditions, is cleaned properly before milking, and is tested for diseases raw milk is perfectly safe.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Kristen is reposting roseuncharteds posts about adrenochrome. This is a full on Q conspiracy about “elites” basically eating babies. 

E8D24971-B0B3-4ADA-A81E-C1F9B95FB5F1.png

• Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 9

She’s literally crying on her stories for a murderer. 

also she posted chemtrail conspiracies this morning. 

A722FCE0-F825-4C62-9E4F-811F9813AEE7.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 1

Did she delete her post from today about the worlds justice system being inadequate or whatever covert racist rant she was trying to blast? I hope she got a ton of crap for that one. Absolutely idiotic. This girl wants a book deal SOOO bad. I agree with the poster above, she’s trying so hard to be the next Allie Stuckey 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

39 minutes ago, TooManyFlowers said:

Did she delete her post from today about the worlds justice system being inadequate or whatever covert racist rant she was trying to blast? I hope she got a ton of crap for that one.

Yes, she did. Not because she changed her mind about the message, but because God told her to.

(I unblocked her today to see how she reacted to Chauvin being found guilty. It was predictable.)

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Looks like she couldn’t handle the slight bit of criticism she did receive. For those who missed it the post said that the justice system is “counterfeit” which I assume is fundiese because it makes no sense. 

several of the comments that made it through before she limited them were basically asking her “what do you think should have happened” and she basically said he should have been convicted on lesser charges. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

Chemtrails? Really? She is really getting deeper and deeper into all that conspiracy crap. I wonder what her husband thinks about this. He's probably fundie too, but she seems to be really losing her mind.

• Upvote 12

It's amazing she's been able to become an expert in pharmacology, forensic pathology, and Michigan law at such a young age. I can't believe the defence didn't call her as an expert witness.

• Upvote 16
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, indianabones said:

Yes, she did. Not because she changed her mind about the message, but because God told her to.

(I unblocked her today to see how she reacted to Chauvin being found guilty. It was predictable.)

Well then if God had to TELL you to then I guess Kristen you aren’t really a Christian if you didn’t know on your own how to be Christ-like in this situation. 

Edited by BadMurphy
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

Chemtrails? Really? She is really getting deeper and deeper into all that conspiracy crap. I wonder what her husband thinks about this. He's probably fundie too, but she seems to be really losing her mind.

We have a ton of planes that fly over our neighborhood (mostly at 30,000+ ft) around the time my husband and I go for walks/runs after work, and sometimes if there are a lot of contrails crisscrossing we'll joke about the chemtrails and pretend to make up the craziest conspiracy theories about them to entertain ourselves. I always wonder if anyone overhears us and thinks we're as crazy as Kristen. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

I have a friend who is older than me. She retired from a good job requiring a lot of higher education a long time ago to run a small horse boarding/training barn.  She is now retired for real, but still has a goodly bit of property. Her neighbors, who also had a horse  boarding / training barn, asked her if she had room to board two horses for a woman who was working for them.

This woman, who came from a very rural part of Colorado, had apparently never met a RWNJ conspiracy theory she did not love. Chemtrails, the whole bit. My friend kindly refrained from pointing out that she was now living in the flight path of not only the local airport, but a military airport as well. 

More creepily, she seemed to try to glom onto my friend. She wanted to move her horse trailer, which had small living area, onto the property and just use the electricity from the barn. My friend shot that idea down firmly. Then her idea was to move into the house and help my friend through her "declining"  years. My friend was as appalled by that idea as I was. She is fiercely independent, and doesn't even like to accept help from people she has known for over thirty years, like me. Fortunately, she is more willing to hire help now that she is getting older and she has the resources to do so. 

I didn't take to the glommer but that is not surprising: I don't take to a lot of people. However, I was very happy when a family emergency took her back to the other end of the state. Between her crackpot political theories and her crackpot personal ideas, I didn't think she was a safe person to have around. She stills calls my friend every couple of years but it feels too much like probing for weakness to my suspicious self. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2

11 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

It's amazing she's been able to become an expert in pharmacology, forensic pathology, and Michigan law at such a young age. I can't believe the defence didn't call her as an expert witness.

Don’t forget election security, sexual identity, mental health, and addiction

• Upvote 11

Made the mistake of checking out Kristen's IG stories. Thank goodness the dull ache of my freshly COVID vaccinated arm kept me from punching something. Never again.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

Oh great she’s back and pregnant

So much second hand embarrassment watching her dance!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

On 4/24/2021 at 12:11 PM, artdecades said:

Darn, she went private. I can’t imagine it lasting long, she wants attention too much. 

So I guess it was a day? Had to go public again for these assholes to announce baby #4.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 2

This is really bad news. She is so crazy and hateful and I feel so sorry for the kids she already had.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 14

It’s really bad when the 7th blessing of Josh is not the baby announcement of the week you are most bummed to hear about. 

Edited by Iamtheway
Tried to frase it better.
  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 11

Had to go check out the awkward dancing. Amusingly cringeworthy, but I still mostly feel sad for the baby. Also, her husband looks miserable.

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic