IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

11 hours ago, neurogirl said:

Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz has been posting in her instagram stories about the stolen election as well. It was jarring, as Rachel's whole aesthetic is ~farmer wife and mother~ and all her pictures are cornfields, eggs, and babes in pale outfits. It's truly alarming. 

That's why I unfollowed her. I have to admit that I actually find her quite sympathetic and even interacted with her over recipes a time or two, but her nonsense over the stolen election was too much for me. So are their any liberal mommy instagrammer with her rural life/farm life theme that I can follow?

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, ophelia said:

That's why I unfollowed her. I have to admit that I actually find her quite sympathetic and even interacted with her over recipes a time or two, but her nonsense over the stolen election was too much for me. So are their any liberal mommy instagrammer with her rural life/farm life theme that I can follow?

I follow thefoodnanny on Instagram. They are Mormon so I wouldn’t say they are liberal but I have yet to see politics mentioned and their recipes are yummy and they have cute cows. So it’s a win for me. 

ETA: my conservative nursing co-workers talk about Hollywood stars drinking baby’s blood and the Clintons having sex with kids and white privilege not existing like it’s just common fact. Like talking about the weather. I don’t know any “reasonable” conservatives anymore.  It’s so bizarre. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 12

Screenshot_20201116-002828.thumb.png.ddeff8fe22beb6f6e797a217fae7a785.pngIMG_20201116_003126.thumb.jpg.bbb6a2969ecbf076c677ef761ea39cc3.jpg

Kristen shared some fun opinions about Democrats today on her Instastories. The "documentary" she shared is a hoot, looks like a trailer for a racist horror movie starting the left! (The ending image is Biden surrounded by Black supporters who are all wearing masks as Kamala Harris cackles in the background.)

I doubt her "friends who are Biden supporters" are friends with her anymore after all the shit she's been posting on social media lately.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

I love how people like her compare supporting Trump to being a follower of Jesus. Hmmm shall we just ignore the rapes, fraud, felonies, adultery, not to mention him making inappropriate reference to finding his own daughter attractive? And that’s just the start. This is the stuff I have to bring up when conservatives I know start talking like her. The answer is always “what about him being pro life?” (Conveniently forgetting he wanted his daughter Tiffany aborted).  Like literally ever time. And “well I’m not taking about all those other things.”  It’s infuriating. 

• Upvote 18

That last screenshot is terrifying. It’s so threatening. Like I know fundies are all fire and brimstone but how do you write something like that and think it’s ok. 

• Upvote 8

“I don’t want you to think I think all Biden supporters are like this....but I do so I’m posting this.”

wtf is even the point of the disclaimer? Actions speak louder than words, especially to the Lord!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Looks like she's sharing her Parler findings with a wider audience. 

Edited by marmalade
Clarity
  • Upvote 6

Kristen posted that she and her husband Justin had a gathering of friends called "Friendsgiving".  It sounded nice, except for COVID. They mocked other people for not sure about inviting extended family over for Thanksgiving while she and Justin felt the "more the merrier" while packing the barn with their college friends. I know they're all young, but Justin had surgery less than a month ago.

She also had some conspiracy theory about Facebook, but I wasn't interested in finding out what.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

Screenshot_20201118-165211.thumb.png.aa0220edb018bf798cf22c9af20e4d3d.png

Okay, everyone- prepare yourselves for headlines about an unidentified superspreader event in Central Arkansas two weeks from now.

Kristen is SO selfish and terrible. I've had multiple tearful conversations with a family member about how they're going to be alone for the holidays and it's due to people like her being complete idiots.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 12
  • Disgust 2
  • Love 4

Her husband deserves blame as well as Kristen. 

I know I mentioned this, but he had major surgery less than 3 weeks ago! They opened up his abdomen to exploratory surgery and ended up fixing a hernia and removing his appendix. He has a major incision which is unlikely to be completely healed! I'm trying to take COVID seriously. I'm a little older than them, but I also didn't just have surgery I'm still recovering from. 

• Upvote 9

Screenshot_20201118-205956.thumb.png.436cabb5b9fc0881ba407be9ad6f90d4.png

She used to say that the Lord told her not to vaccinate her kids but what's her excuse now?

3 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Her husband deserves blame as well as Kristen. 

I know I mentioned this, but he had major surgery less than 3 weeks ago! They opened up his abdomen to exploratory surgery and ended up fixing a hernia and removing his appendix. He has a major incision which is unlikely to be completely healed! I'm trying to take COVID seriously. I'm a little older than them, but I also didn't just have surgery I'm still recovering from. 

You're completely right, he's just less vile on social media than she is (probably because he has a job) so she's the easier target.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

She is truly an awful example for Christ, at least on social media...Her “ministry”

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.” 

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, muggleborn said:

9964DA3B-AE83-481A-AB23-84DF297BD64E.jpeg

TAM posted this too. Just because they don’t like the outcome doesn’t mean they are wrong or trying to promote a false rhetoric. What trump is doing, not believing that he lost, is something a dictator would do. 
also if your body is supposed to be a temple, that you take care of, why wouldn’t you vaccinate to prevent your body from getting sick?

Edited by Lgirlrocks
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

The problem with Kristen’s turn to Parler and other fringe media outlets and social media platforms is that she only surrounds herself with people as deep in the conspiracy world as her. She’s walking into an unhealthy echo chamber and I doubt she’ll ever find a way out again. 

• Upvote 15
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20201118-165211.thumb.png.aa0220edb018bf798cf22c9af20e4d3d.png

Okay, everyone- prepare yourselves for headlines about an unidentified superspreader event in Central Arkansas two weeks from now.

Kristen is SO selfish and terrible. I've had multiple tearful conversations with a family member about how they're going to be alone for the holidays and it's due to people like her being complete idiots.

This is so unhinged. 

What I always go back to is how badly I feel for her children who have no agency right now, they have no say in whether or not they get very important vaccinations, whether or not their mom treats them with essential oils and nonsensical homeopathic stuff when they’re ill, whether or not their mother and father host potential super spreader events, etc etc. 

*Free Kristen’s kids*

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 16

3 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

What I always go back to is how badly I feel for her children who have no agency right now, they have no say in whether or not they get very important vaccinations, whether or not their mom treats them with essential oils and nonsensical homeopathic stuff when they’re ill, whether or not their mother and father host potential super spreader events, etc etc. 

*Free Kristen’s kids*

I feel the same way: Kristen and Justin’s children are the actual victims in this situation - though I get the impression that Justin himself is both victim and abuser himself. 
Kristen sometimes goes on and on about how sinful her children’s nature is and how their willful behavior needs to be tamed. This makes me very very scared for them. These poor kids suffer from some sort of abuse at the hands of their parents, I don’t doubt it for a minute. Maybe it’s not physical abuse (though I doubt Kristen doesn’t beat them) but it certainly is religious and emotional abuse. Telling children their nature is sinful if a form of abuse in my book. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 11

12 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

Maybe it’s not physical abuse (though I doubt Kristen doesn’t beat them) but it certainly is religious and emotional abuse. ´

I'm afraid that I'm not so sure that she doesn't beat them. ?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

I'm afraid that I'm not so sure that she doesn't beat them. ?

I agree with you. Still, I worded my post the way I did because I don’t want to accuse Kristen of something I cannot prove. Personally, I don’t have a doubt she beats her kids.

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 3

On 11/19/2020 at 12:54 PM, FluffySnowball said:

I feel the same way: Kristen and Justin’s children are the actual victims in this situation - though I get the impression that Justin himself is both victim and abuser himself. 
Kristen sometimes goes on and on about how sinful her children’s nature is and how their willful behavior needs to be tamed. This makes me very very scared for them. These poor kids suffer from some sort of abuse at the hands of their parents, I don’t doubt it for a minute. Maybe it’s not physical abuse (though I doubt Kristen doesn’t beat them) but it certainly is religious and emotional abuse. Telling children their nature is sinful if a form of abuse in my book. 

I'm curious as to why you see Justin as victim.  I think he's just as responsible as his wife and probably agrees on her on almost everything. 

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic