IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

Screenshot_20201009-112835.thumb.png.1b165e119a2d73310bf53a63deb0ef2b.png

Lol. I wonder how Kristen responds to her kids when they try to pull the "But she started it!" card.

I hope it dawns on her that her "truth" is nothing more than a pile of misinformed opinions and conspiracy theories created by religious indoctrination.

Screenshot_20201009-112917.thumb.png.f1bb06cd4a933eaca7347f1eef00f2d2.png

Between her bigotry and desperation for fame, kristen is fast becoming one of my most hated fundies. she is basically jrod with better production values.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...

Entitled white person Christian martyr syndrome is very real, why can't everyone just shut up and let her treat people like garbage? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Like you, @artdecades, I dislike Kristen more by he day. What I find so off-putting is the only thinly veiled aggression underneath all her preaching. There seems no empathy or patience with people and she doesn’t appear to understand that other people might hold different views that are just as legitimate as her own ones. 
I feel for her children because she seems very harsh and almost unloving to me (I don’t mean to say she doesn’t love her kids, I’m sure she does. However, I don’t think she‘s the person they might want to go to when they have messed up or feel they need support). 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

She is so nasty and smug 

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

Like you, @artdecades, I dislike Kristen more by he day. What I find so off-putting is the only thinly veiled aggression underneath all her preaching. There seems no empathy or patience with people and she doesn’t appear to understand that other people might hold different views that are just as legitimate as her own ones. 
I feel for her children because she seems very harsh and almost unloving to me (I don’t mean to say she doesn’t love her kids, I’m sure she does. However, I don’t think she‘s the person they might want to go to when they have messed up or feel they need support). 

I agree she is just so nasty and smug. Sierra at least comes off goofy and maybe kind.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, muggleborn said:

She is so nasty and smug 

I agree she is just so nasty and smug. Sierra at least comes off goofy and maybe kind.

Say what you want about Sierra but she seems very warm and loving towards her children. Kristen doesn't have the same nature, she seems incredibly cold and tough.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

She really does come off as a cold and hateful person. Any lip service that she pays to being loving and Christlike really rings completely hollow... i’ve learned that no matter how angry it makes me (and it does) I just can’t engage at all with people like that conversationally. I just don’t have the emotional energy to waste on people who will not enter a conversation like that in good faith in the first place. Their whole mindset is wrapped up in the toxic belief systems that they have been steeped in and in trying to force everyone else to also believe in those things as well or be punished or othered in society for bucking those beliefs. Women like her end up as wives in Gilead, basically.

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

I couldn't watch her recent IG story since the look on her face is already scaring me. She just gives me really bad vibes and I hope she won't have any other children since she seems cold and hard and I could totally see her using fundie methods like blanket training etc.

• Upvote 7

I have seen posts/stories where she comes off loving towards her own children.  Sometimes she seems overwhelmed, something that may increase as she has more kids.

I wish she take up something like painting or yoga, since she has free time to spend on the internet. 

When she acts like this it makes me wonder if her husband is drinking again and her frustration and dismay is boiling over. 
Also her Angry jaw face reminds me of Audrey Roloff.

Edited by BadMurphy
  • Upvote 5

I also get really bad vibes from her. I feel like that is an extremely tumultuous household and that’s sad for those kids. And this is petty but why can’t she smile with her mouth closed? It’s always gaping open with a side of crazy eyes. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kristen did a long Instagram story about Justin's hospital stay. She had annoying virtual eyelashes (phone graphic). 

Justin had abdominal pain on Thursday. It stopped and started. Friday morning he had exploratory surgery. They thought it was a ulcer. It turned out to be a (inguinal?) hernia and his appendix was inflamed. They did an appendectomy and fixed the hernia. He has a big incision like a c-section (according to Kristen) and he is following rules like women do after c-sections. 

He has been fine up until now since his dental surgery. Kristen recommends dental work/surgery, because it made Justin feel better. His goals/resolutions for 2021 include staying out of the hospital.

I'm glad Justin okay and I recommend mask-wearing to avoid the hospital in the future. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Screenshot_20201104-141810.thumb.png.51b641134c775b212f69cd5a0e9b8a44.pngScreenshot_20201104-141847.thumb.png.34d58bf511a97901359da4c5ef53c83c.pngScreenshot_20201104-141823.thumb.png.fe0a5d7ebc0f67e30b844477e96475df.png

Watching Kristen freak out on her Instagram stories about how Trump is losing the election has actually alleviated my anxiety a little bit!

I guess she has failed to see any of the news coverage about how Trump railing against voting by mail/early voting has scared lots of his supporters away from doing it, when it would have been to his advantage...

(She has a very long rant that I was too impatient to watch the entirety of on there too, if anyone is willing to recap it.)

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 15
  • WTF 1

27 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20201104-141810.thumb.png.51b641134c775b212f69cd5a0e9b8a44.pngScreenshot_20201104-141847.thumb.png.34d58bf511a97901359da4c5ef53c83c.pngScreenshot_20201104-141823.thumb.png.fe0a5d7ebc0f67e30b844477e96475df.png

Watching Kristen freak out on her Instagram stories about how Trump is losing the election has actually alleviated my anxiety a little bit!

I guess she has failed to see any of the news coverage about how Trump railing against voting by mail/early voting has scared lots of his supporters away from doing it, when it would have been to his advantage...

(She has a very long rant that I was too impatient to watch the entirety of on there too, if anyone is willing to recap it.)

I've watched it, in summary she basically said that she's not saying fraud has occurred, as she has no evidence, but that something dodgy is going on. I had a feeling she would react like this, as in her eyes if Trump doesn't win the presidency then something untoward is going on with the election/voting. If she wants to speculate about conspiracy theories I’d rather she didn’t cherry pick bible verses to bring God into it.

Edited by Laura2730
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I don’t mean to diagnose Justin from afsr (also, I’m not a doctor so there’s that) but a thought has crossed my mind since Kristen posted about his recent stay in the hospital. Your opinion on it interests me... 

I’ve been wondering whether at least some of Justin’s medical issues are psychosomatic.

The guy has been through a lot during the last couple of years, both on a physical and emotional level. When I watched his recent testimony on her Instagram, I did feel very sorry for him. Cheating on Kristen and losing his job while she was home with a young baby isn’t excusable so I don’t want to justify what he did. But no one chooses to become addicted and Justin’s conclusion that he needed Jesus just seemed so sad. That’s what Kristen wanted from him - a turn to Christianity - and while faith in an of itself can be very useful, especially during trying times, he should have sought counseling as well. But it appears to me he didn’t and Jesus kinda “cured” him from his issues. But he deserves real support and help, not only a praying church community and a zealot-ly glaring wife.  

So with all that in mind, my first thought when I heard that he’s in the hospital yet again was that maybe his body reacted to his unsolved emotional struggles.  

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Wow! This is the first time I'm reading that, has this been discussed here?

They filmed a video for their church back in June about how God "saved their marriage" after Justin's alcoholism and his subsequent firing due to it. The video is on Instagram under Kristen's story highlights. Justin briefly mentions in it that he was unfaithful to Kristen during the time when he was drinking heavily.

Edit: she moved it from her story highlights to her Instagram TV section.

Edited by indianabones
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Her stance isn’t surprising but disappointing nonetheless. She’s deep in the conspiracy “realm” and I hope she gets out eventually - for the sake of her children, she really needs to get a grip! 

B774EDBD-CEBE-4D24-BE21-25B2EA8CA232.thumb.jpeg.3f89dc63e4e1e7604261fe7a557068d5.jpeg

I assume Kristen craves feeling important and special (her husband cheated on her, she’s busy being at home with three little ones, she’s dealt with Justin’s addiction and health struggles, the first three (!) years of her marriage weren’t happy according to her) so diving into the conspiracy world might feel comforting to her.

Also, so many fundies complain about Halloween (I don’t know whether Kristen has shared her opinion on the matter) but I’d rather go trick or treating or dress up as a witch than believe in this Walmart-sells-children nonsense that Kristen has been sprouting. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

I assume Kristen craves feeling important and special (her husband cheated on her, she’s busy being at home with three little ones, she’s dealt with Justin’s addiction and health struggles, the first three (!) years of her marriage weren’t happy according to her) so diving into the conspiracy world might feel comforting to her.

And although they struggled for the first three years of their marriage, they felt like adding 3(!) kids to their mess was a good idea. I just don't get it.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

She’s still spreading conspiracy theories today, she’s even set up an account on that far-right social media Parler so that she can say the whole election is fraudulent without getting her posts flagged. She of course provides no evidence for any of her claims, give it a few more years and a couple more kids I can see her marriage going under, feel bad that her kids have to listen to her irrational rants.

• Upvote 8

She went on and on for like 20 stories about using “Jesus is King” as an excuse and she went in so many circles, damn she is really spiraling. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, BadMurphy said:

She went on and on for like 20 stories about using “Jesus is King” as an excuse and she went in so many circles, damn she is really spiraling. 

I wish someone would point out to her that the Republican governor of Georgia has said there is no evidence of fraud and numerous Republicans have condemned Trump’s fraud rhetoric. Her constant spouting of misinformation just encourages and fuels situations such as the current bomb threat in Philadelphia and the individuals who were found to be armed and involved in a plot to stop the counting, she just seems out of control.

Edited by Laura2730
  • Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic