IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

4 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

And...she's back! Deleted her Instagram but has move solely over to Parler now (warning all conspiracy theories):

Hide contents

1241913899_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_42_20.thumb.png.19af038f4cbb8173829d24daee9c342d.png

Hide contents

412572330_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_40_44.thumb.png.bc3ef6983ec954d7ea1d289d52869287.png

Hide contents

899606308_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_40_48.thumb.png.6ac0a8b248523054e884db89570c8783.png

Hide contents

563015786_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_40_55.thumb.png.b32fc498dae831cd62acf9a093f551c5.png

Reveal hidden contents

1308541901_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_40_59.thumb.png.15cca76e2efad7f2cb989ada0caed08e.png

Reveal hidden contents

1969002142_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_41_04.thumb.png.4ef2d06e3220209d496e259ec0e61bf9.png

Reveal hidden contents

1423378188_Screenshot2021-01-10at10_41_13.thumb.png.fc147300da2fb84be658e44ac45dfbe1.png

What are these people going to do when when Biden and Harris are inaugurated? I don't mean what actions they will take, but the house of cards propped up by cognitive dissonance has to fall at some point, surely?

Edited by seraaa
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

Parler has been completely shut down (source CNN).

I just tried and went to the website in the browser, it worked. But it sounds like Amazon's removing it from its web hosting services will go live tonight at 11:59pm Pacific time so will see tomorrow.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

also, hasn't there been more than enough checking wheter there was fraud at the election? ?

Trump has lost 1-63 cases- and Kristen's fave judge Amy Coney Barrett literally said the case (that came before the Supreme Court) had no merit, which probably means Kristen has also now turned against her like a classic Trumper.

• Upvote 10

I have one random Insta person that I follow who went full q anon conspiracy theorist. I keep her because she is pretty much my only source of the constant craziness of their theories. Some of the stuff she posted today is totally scary if true. Stuff like what happened last week will be happening again. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5

Yes, there's a huge concern that demonstrations/invasions/occupations will be taken to state houses. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Yep, Lin Wood is batshit crazy and called outright for the murder of Pence on Parler. It stood for a couple days and then when Google pulled their app, they took it down.  Now of course they're royally screwed, since both Apple pulled their app and AWS took away their hosting tonight at midnight!

• WTF 4

8 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Did she delete her Instagram?

Yes- now she’s only on Parler which cannot function because they lost their server.

• Haha 6

I saw on the Reddit page Fundie snark that Jill R shared a petition to drop “big tech” companies because they’re “threatening democracy and free speech” ? I wonder if that’s why Kristen deleted Instagram. Although now that parler is gone, how are people like her going to have a safe space to share their hateful views? *plays worlds tiniest violin*

• Upvote 13

28 minutes ago, ChildofScience said:

I saw on the Reddit page Fundie snark that Jill R shared a petition to drop “big tech” companies because they’re “threatening democracy and free speech” ? I wonder if that’s why Kristen deleted Instagram. Although now that parler is gone, how are people like her going to have a safe space to share their hateful views? *plays worlds tiniest violin*

Sickening. They (as expected) scream persecution now while they can’t accept POC and allies to peacefully demonstrate for civil rights. 

JRod, Kristen, and their fellow right-wingers sooo deserve their poster boy Trump’s loss!  

• Upvote 8

Well, that didn’t last too long! I wonder if she just deactivated her account or actually deleted it. If you delete your account, Instagram/Facebook gives you a few weeks to log back in and reactivate it. Otherwise it’s actually deleted. My theory is that she did delete her Instagram, but, once parler went down, she realized she “needed” it again, and logged back in, which reactivated her account. 
* I only know this much about deleting Facebook and Instagram because I’ve looked into it for myself (mental health—NOT because of censorship or trump being removed).

• Upvote 9

• 1 month later...

Kristen is back on ig with a pic of her kid and random caption about snowflakes. She made it almost 3 months without posting, not that much time tbh

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

• 4 weeks later...

Screenshot_20210314-204430.thumb.png.702137b6b4b47cd0d04482dcd67437d4.png

Kristen just posted an anti-mask video to her Instagram about how wearing a mask "doesn't make someone a loving person". She then posted to her Instastories a series of videos claiming that she doesn't need to wear a mask because she's a healthy person and because it will give her bacterial pneumonia. She talks about how the CDC keeps "backtracking" and therefore she's not a "CDC-er". She mentions that her friends wear masks, but they "don't think she hates them" when she refuses to wear her mask around them. She then equates not wearing a mask to Jesus touching lepers in the bible. She says that COVID "has been blown out of proportion" because people "can't outrun death".

Oh, and then she added in a nice little post at the end about how she doesn't support same sex marriage.

She turned off then deleted all the comments on the antimask post. Guess she's getting lots of blowback!

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 6
  • Eyeroll 11
  • WTF 10

36 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210314-204430.thumb.png.702137b6b4b47cd0d04482dcd67437d4.png

Kristen just posted an anti-mask video to her Instagram about how wearing a mask "doesn't make someone a loving person". She then posted to her Instastories a series of videos claiming that she doesn't need to wear a mask because she's a healthy person and because it will give her bacterial pneumonia. She talks about how the CDC keeps "backtracking" and therefore she's not a "CDC-er". She mentions that her friends wear masks, but they "don't think she hates them" when she refuses to wear her mask around them. She then equates not wearing a mask to Jesus touching lepers in the bible. She says that COVID "has been blown out of proportion" because people "can't outrun death".

Oh, and then she added in a nice little post at the end about how she doesn't support same sex marriage.

She turned off then deleted all the comments on the antimask post. Guess she's getting lots of blowback!

She is the worst.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

She is the worst.

I'm really, really not a violent person, but every time I see a video of her talking to the camera I just want to smack some sense into her.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, indianabones said:

I'm really, really not a violent person, but every time I see a video of her talking to the camera I just want to smack some sense into her.

I’ve taken to reporting all of her posts like this as “false information - health” on Instagram.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 2

She is awful. I'm trying to remember all the garbage I've seen in her Instagram stories over the past few weeks. 

--She was mad about Mr. Potatohead becoming Potatohead. 

--She will have a barbeque in her backyard for the Fourth of July without Biden's permission. It's freedom; she doesn't need it!

--She won't get vaccinated, because it's toxic stuff going into her body. 

There was something else that I can't remember. 

I still remember she and Justin through a big party for Thanksgiving like a week after he had surgery or something.  It doesn't surprise she anti-masks. In a disaster/horror movie, she would not fare well. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Wearing a mask is about public health and reducing the risk of transmitting a deadly virus. 

Fundies really annoy me with their “loving” bullshit because their faith requires infringing upon the boundaries and rights of others. Their beliefs & practices are incredibly harmful. 

She’s such an arrogant asshole. I’m reporting the fuck out of all her posts. 

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

In a disaster/horror movie, she would not fare well. 

They may lack common sense, but they do have guns!

Actually, I'm not sure if that would work for them or against them in a horror film scenario...

• Haha 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic