IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

She really grinds my gears. I think it’s how she so condescendingly and smugly spreads pseudoscience garbage. She also comes off as a very hateful and bitter person, especially in her latest Instagram stories. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

39 minutes ago, ChildofScience said:

She really grinds my gears. I think it’s how she so condescendingly and smugly spreads pseudoscience garbage. She also comes off as a very hateful and bitter person, especially in her latest Instagram stories. 

Well yeah she's definitely a hateful person, just look at what she previously echoed on Parler:

Spoiler

2068166054_Screenshot2021-03-15at12_25_11.thumb.png.16f3766e5889f6209ec39245d1c3019a.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

Ugh I hate it when fundies do these “what are your assumptions about me” stories. 90 percent of the responses are leg humpers (seriously someone commented her atrocious headbands) and the 10 percent of questions that actually challenge them get hand waved or they pretend like they don’t know what the question means. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Scalping aborted babies and sewing it onto mice to make vaccines. Well, now I have actually heard everything.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
Riffles
  • Upvote 10
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 9

What the actual fuck did I just read? Scalping aborted babies and sewing the scalps on to mice??? WHAT THE ALL-ENCOMPASSING FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING?

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 7

9 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210315-172217.thumb.png.41c4a9a6e74c8a8e6d06cecf607be0fa.png

She's at it again today.

Screenshot_20210315-172454.png.5bc681509f6daa6717264e67d2f7a18d.png

That headband is giving me Professor Quirrel vibes.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 20
  • I Agree 1

Sierra just made a post about her mom and referred to her mask wearing. Then she made this comment. I bet Kristen is fuming lmaooo

858A8850-FA02-4E8E-8BA5-255B46390846.jpeg

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

That headband is giving me Professor Quirrel vibes.

Maybe there's a dead baby scalp grafted on the back of her head since apparently that's a thing that science is capable of these days.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

ARGHHHH I'm a scientist and when I hear/see people say shit like this I'm just appalled at how little people understand about the scientific process. Even embryonic stem cells used in research are cell lines derived from cells IN A DISH like IVF at days 3-5 post fertilization. I promise everyone scientists are not scalping anyone. Do they not think there are ethics that guide scientific research and protocols that have to be approved??  AJDKLF;S@!

• Upvote 18
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

I'd bet money it was troll comment!

I wish we could be sure... But with that crowd, anything is possible, I guess.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Screenshot_20210317-134320.thumb.png.9343b066916b70ec9e08490d51092a8a.pngScreenshot_20210317-134334.thumb.png.c7c75e348c0dd3a47fcb77ac5bd90df6.pngScreenshot_20210317-134350.thumb.png.9b251abe54ceb08f43e093120fcfb7bc.png

Kristen is really on a roll this week. Makes you wonder what's going on at home...

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 14
  • I Agree 2

She’s been posting a lot of long rants at an alarming rate on Instagram lately. I thought she’d chill out after the election, but I guess not. I think there’s a lot of drama going on at home that she’s trying to avoid with her increasingly paranoid Instagram rants 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

I saw this earlier and was so infuriated I had to close Instagram. This is so offensive. 

jews weren’t targeted during the Holocaust for their opinions. We were targeted by racial antisemitism. Jews who converted to Christianity were still murdered because of our ethnicity. And she of course has to throw in a reference to Jews which makes no sense and then make comments about how everyone should follow Jesus. 

We see you. We know exactly what you are saying. 

Comparing your political beliefs being criticized to the genocide of my people is a form of Holocaust denial/distortion. No exceptions. 

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 10

This is hilarious, considering she actively supports fascists.

It’s amazing how literal white supremacists co-opt the language of oppression.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

I saw this earlier and was so infuriated I had to close Instagram. This is so offensive. 

jews weren’t targeted during the Holocaust for their opinions. We were targeted by racial antisemitism. Jews who converted to Christianity were still murdered because of our ethnicity. And she of course has to throw in a reference to Jews which makes no sense and then make comments about how everyone should follow Jesus. 

We see you. We know exactly what you are saying. 

Comparing your political beliefs being criticized to the genocide of my people is a form of Holocaust denial/distortion. No exceptions. 

I wish I could like this 100 times over. Well said.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic