IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

38 minutes ago, Laura2730 said:

No wonder her husband cheated and got involved with alcohol, she just seems completely out of control. 

In her defense, he said that he had a drinking problem before they even met. And blaming a wife for her husband's infidelity is... not the best look.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7

4 minutes ago, indianabones said:

In her defense, he said that he had a drinking problem before they even met. And blaming a wife for her husband's infidelity is... not the best look.

I’m not saying she is the complete cause of it,  only that certain decisions such as her deciding that God wanted her to leave the size of her family up to god in that moment when he was suffering from alcoholism was only going to make the problem worse

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

I wish someone would point out to her that the Republican governor of Georgia has said there is no evidence of fraud and numerous Republicans have condemned Trump’s fraud rhetoric. Her constant spouting of misinformation just encourages and fuels situations such as the current bomb threat in Philadelphia and the individuals who were found to be armed and involved in a plot to stop the counting, she just seems out of control.

If someone said that to her I doubt it would compute, between her husband’s issues and the election her brain is straight up tied in a knot and sputtering, skipping like a broken record. 

Edited by BadMurphy
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

I am petty AF but it brings me so much joy to watch her spiral. She was so smug and condescending during that Amy Coney Barrett stuff and her whole kumbaya doesn't matter if you are right or left bullshit was so fake. 

Now that her side lost its not all "it doesn't matter who is in charge" but conspiracy theories and whining.

You love to see it :martinismiley:

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

She's never met a Trump conspiracy theory that she rejects. She really makes my blood boil. Smug and condescending are dead on. She is vile.

Edited by marmalade
Added to agree
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

And her nonsense continues. What happened to the biblical idea to pray for those in charge and to support them or whatever?! 

Also, Kristen has no idea about Stalin, only an ignorant, dumb moron would compare the current situation in the US with Stalin’s Russia. 

7F077AE0-41E3-4DDB-8CA6-94D35CCD4101.thumb.png.cdd7d413b707026e1eb09f00b9ec066d.png

Also, maybe I’m nitpicking right now, but joking about starting a civil war when quite a few Trumpists actually call for one right now sounds horribly tone deaf. Kristen’s an idiot. 

75D28611-F12D-4D60-8A29-C059D74FBEA3.thumb.png.4b34757b43da38e4de94fbd59f467666.png

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

13 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

What happened to the biblical idea to pray for those in charge and to support them or whatever?! 

I think that refers to Romans 13, which also notes that there are commandments (such as don'l lie, murder, commit adultery) but if you love your neighbor as yourself, you are automatically following all the commandments. 

Snips: 

Romans 13:1,2  Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves...

then there's the tax thing in verse 6: 

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

and here's the money quote in verses 8, 9, 10 (read the whole thing, it's powerful stuff): 

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Of course, I'm getting this off the internet and it isn't KJV only, so I'm sure that invalidates the whole thing for some fundy people. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

One thing that's blowing my mind right now is that Kristen wasn't homeschooled and actually graduated from college. I know they were both Christian schools, but you'd think that SOMEONE would have taught her about how to check facts and verify her sources before making claims. And what about critical thinking skills? Do Christian schools just use the bible to justify everything like she's been doing, or is she conveniently forgetting all that she was taught in order to "question the narrative" and "go with her instincts"?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

One thing that's blowing my mind right now is that Kristen wasn't homeschooled and actually graduated from college. I know they were both Christian schools, but you'd think that SOMEONE would have taught her about how to check facts and verify her sources before making claims. And what about critical thinking skills? Do Christian schools just use the bible to justify everything like she's been doing, or is she conveniently forgetting all that she was taught in order to "question the narrative" and "go with her instincts"?

Level of education doesn’t really matter. My cousin, who has a masters degree, posted a quote attributed to Albert Einstein on Facebook. I commented that Einstein didn’t actually write or say that particular quote. My cousin responded that it didn’t matter; she still liked the message. People at all levels of education pick and choose their own reality to fit their narrative.

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Level of education doesn’t really matter. My cousin, who has a masters degree, posted a quote attributed to Albert Einstein on Facebook. I commented that Einstein didn’t actually write or say that particular quote. My cousin responded that it didn’t matter; she still liked the message. People at all levels of education pick and choose their own reality to fit their narrative.

You’re right unfortunately, @JDuggs. Education seems to matter very little when it comes to people becoming conspiracists. Emotional needs (importance, insight, being special, etc.) seem to play a much bigger role. Maybe being educated protects you (general you) to some extend, but I wouldn’t even want to bet on that. 

I might have mentioned a distant cousin (cousin once removed? great cousin? I’m not sure which terminology to use here).
Anyways, so this cousin is very educated. In fact, he’s a lawyer and even passed the German equivalent of the Barr exam. One should think he is somewhat reasonable, but he lives in an alternative reality.
There’s just no other way to describe his worldview. It’s not just a conspiracy theory here and there, no, he literally believes almost everything we hear is a fraud. Global warming, the German parliamentary system, the Euro, feminism, Adolf Hitler. Nothing is how historians or other scientists explain it. He also thinks Angela Merkel (the German chancellor) is a Jewish CIA Agent who lives in an arranged marriage with her husband, who’s a fellow CIA agent. And obviously, some dark forces in the US arranged their relationship.
But the cherry on the crazy top (and what always makes me laugh) is that according to him, millennia of Islamic art are only the result of ecstasy consumption cause all these mosques and calligraphies are so colorful ? it’s such a simplistic way to see the world. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 5

Remember guys, God's plan is only God's plan when it goes your way! So God said "hey let's not go with Trump" and all these fundies/evangelicals are basically saying God was wrong and that we must go against him.

Do I have this right?!

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 5

On 11/6/2020 at 10:40 PM, Laura2730 said:

She’s still spreading conspiracy theories today, she’s even set up an account on that far-right social media Parler so that she can say the whole election is fraudulent without getting her posts flagged. She of course provides no evidence for any of her claims, give it a few more years and a couple more kids I can see her marriage going under, feel bad that her kids have to listen to her irrational rants.

I see more and more fundies posting about being on Parler now. So if most of the members on Parler a nutjobs like Kristin who are they trying to reach by this? Sounds very much like "preaching to the choir" to me.

• I Agree 5

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

I hope her husband has some working brain cells left and won't impregnate her again any time soon.

I wouldn't count on it ?.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Remember guys, God's plan is only God's plan when it goes your way! So God said "hey let's not go with Trump" and all these fundies/evangelicals are basically saying God was wrong and that we must go against him.

Do I have this right?!

If it goes your way it’s God. If it goes the other way it’s Satan.

• Upvote 9

She's not the only one, I follow Esther LeClerc on IG and she is unhinged about the election and they are always too late, by the time they have posted another conspiracy theory, it has been debunked. Of course, that doesn't stop them since it is the liberal media debunking them. She's not alone for sure, Ben and Michaela Serven are another pair who have lost it.

• Upvote 4

And she continues. I'm waiting for one of Trump's lawsuits to go to the Supreme Court so that Kristen's favourite person Amy Coney Barrett can crush it and Kristen's conspiracy rampage.

Spoiler

1470164545_Screenshot2020-11-09at12_52_41.thumb.png.1a73f7fd0f142d7ac72746cd9f91bca4.png

Spoiler

1819327106_Screenshot2020-11-09at12_52_53.thumb.png.25e318e84d468ed0b8cc65c6e47cea0a.png

Spoiler

245093308_Screenshot2020-11-09at12_53_21.thumb.png.40383a2b6e1c8547c93e5734f8909b82.png

Spoiler

1288480994_Screenshot2020-11-09at12_53_54.thumb.png.1c6f1a2eaca0695f526bd0ee75278d97.png

Spoiler

350190338_Screenshot2020-11-09at12_54_04.thumb.png.3612fc690589c2778f2f030cac6bb92d.png

• Disgust 2
  • Thank You 2

Kristin is just saying what all the Duggars and Bateses believe. But they have shows and aren’t allowed to say it publicly. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

Yep and additional to that there is something in the ways she spills her lies and hatred that just creeps me out. I can't really put my finger on it, but I watched some of her recent and older videos on IG and there is just something really "off" in the way she talks and acts.

• Upvote 9

The great awakening hashtag she uses is a Qanon thing. She has dabbled in it before with the Wayfair stuff but I think this is confirmation that she is fully in the qult. 

she is trying to be the #relateable Christian influencer and also a right wing conspiracy theorist and she’s gonna have to choose. She will probably get worse as she feels more and more “persecuted” for her beliefs. 

• Upvote 9

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic