IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 14: Who's Addison? They're all Becoming a Giant Blur to Me.

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Maybe now we can put there being a 2nd Lauren Duggar rumor to bed for now.

not until all the boys are married lol you never know when another one may pop out of the woodwork 

• Upvote 5

And finally this thread is hot but it’s got nothing to do with Joe and Kendra. ?

12 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

not until all the boys are married lol you never know when another one may pop out of the woodwork 

That’s why I said for now.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Haha 4

The Caldwells have had a big ol' news dump this week. The Duggars have about quadruple the number of people and they're just hanging at family camp, catching COVID. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 12

6 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

And finally this thread is hot but it’s got nothing to do with Joe ie Kendra. ?

That’s why I said for now.

my bad soz lol

Someone pointed out that Titus looks like her dad I can not unsee that now. He also reminds me of one of those racist christian Trumpers you see spitting hate on the news. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, EmiSue said:

The Caldwells have had a big ol' news dump this week. The Duggars have about quadruple the number of people and they're just hanging at family camp, catching COVID. 

And Joe and Kendra could still announce Three’s sex tomorrow giving us Jinder reveal, pregnancy announcement and engagement  in the same week!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

I wouldn't be overly squeamish about my parents having sex except they did so at night in a hotel room. At disney world. when I was in the room. And I was 20. 

Some things you cannot unhear! (*barf*)

In OTHER news, Titus Hall is easily searchable on Facebook. He seems to have one biological brother and two adopted sisters, and went to Lehigh Valley Bible Institute. Probably for preaching. Out of the frying pan, into the fryer Lauren.

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 15

9 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

I wouldn't be overly squeamish about my parents having sex except they did so at night in a hotel room. At disney world. when I was in the room. And I was 20. 

In OTHER news, Titus Hall is easily searchable on Facebook. He seems to have one biological brother and two adopted sisters, and went to Lehigh Valley Bible Institute. Probably for preaching. Out of the frying pan, into the fryer Lauren.

I can’t even imagine that. That’s...horrifying. Some things shouldn’t be done in the same room as your kids, especially when they’re cognizant of things. 

• I Agree 19

On 10/13/2020 at 2:07 PM, Kelsey said:

They need to get Lauren married off so she can get knocked up and have all 3 pregnant at once. Fundie goals!

My atheist lips to God's ears! ? ? ?

• Haha 13

16 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

I hope they paid for your therapy 

• Upvote 17

@princessmahina, @purple_summer

No they didn't and no they didn't see very much wrong with it (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) or so they told me. But I couldn't share a room with my boyfriend until we were actually married (even though we had been dating for 6 years and living together by the time that happened). 

My relationship with them is better after a lot of therapy for boundary issues, imagine that!

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Got this pic of Titus’ fb from Reddit.. Lauren’s man is 27, so It’s almost a 7 year age gap between the two.

Hide contents

AA1647BD-15AB-4E30-94A4-96C3AB170A8B.thumb.jpeg.7930bdacb0f4719f74543a2def18d572.jpeg

another one that could have been in the running for jana taken out... 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4

I think Titus is cute. He's obviously not my type if he's a fundie. Hopefully he's more financially stable than a Duggar. 

4 hours ago, EmiSue said:

The Caldwells are in Florida, probably getting COVID there. 

4 hours ago, mpheels said:

Joe and Kendra - so boring, the thread goes hot when a younger in-law gets engaged to someone we’ve never heard of. 

It went hot when she announced pregnancy #3. 

2 hours ago, albireo said:

He's one day younger than I am. And marrying someone who's 20 and will still be 20 at their wedding. And this is his testimony: https://www.lvbaptist.org/thall/

God, fundies are messed up.

It sounds like he was really sick. I hope he's healthy now. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, albireo said:

He's one day younger than I am. And marrying someone who's 20 and will still be 20 at their wedding. And this is his testimony: https://www.lvbaptist.org/thall/

God, fundies are messed up.

Holy crap, he would have been 11! 

WTF do they do to these kids to make them feel like this. I want to cry at mental torment this kid went through at 11.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 13

19 minutes ago, DuggarJudger said:

Holy crap, he would have been 11! 

WTF do they do to these kids to make them feel like this. I want to cry at mental torment this kid went through at 11.

WTF do they?

Isolate and psychologically abuse.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Well fuck, I hung my fundie stalking love on a duggar. Spewing I wont get a double duggar wife and their mother pregnant triple pregnant shot.

I bet Michelle would have been more than envious if that ever happened.

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

And Joe and Kendra could still announce Three’s sex tomorrow giving us Jinder reveal, pregnancy announcement and engagement  in the same week!

Well they would surely win FJ for the next few months.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It sounds like he was really sick. I hope he's healthy now. 

Yes, but I wonder what kind of illness that was. Did it go away after he had his "awakening"? Was it psychosomatic? 

Another testimony has a title that goes sth like this: God gave me cancer to wake me up. Wtf? It's a strange God they are worshipping. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

Though some people who knew me may have considered me to be a good person, I knew in my heart that I was a sinner, and an enemy of God. Being raised in a Christian home, and having been taught the Bible daily, I knew that I didn’t need to commit a large crime in society in order to be a guilty sinner in God’s eyes. I was born with a sin nature, and the root and motives of all my behaviors were selfishness and pride.

What a loving deity.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 10/15/2020 at 5:26 AM, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Forgive me if this has been addressed, i'm playing catch up, but; 

Are we sure Josie is doing as well as they claim.

I am no expert, beyond a close friend of mine having her baby at 24 weeks gestation. But I think if you look at the range of potential outcomes for a baby born at 24 weeks, Josie is definitely doing well, even if she has delays or health issues that the Duggars are keeping on the down low. She's alive, first of all (survival rate for 24 weeks gestation is around 50% iirc), and she can walk, talk, eat, see, hear, doesn't appear to have seizures any more (you just know it would have been a plot point if she still did).... I think that probably puts her in the better range of outcomes: she could be a lot, lot sicker, or dead. I'll leave @SassyPants to speak with the more knowledgeable voice, but this is my understanding of Josie doing 'well'. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Wtf?? Is it a modesty thing that the strap can’t be tween her boobies ffs!  Modesty or car crash death????!!!! Phmmmm he looks like a creeper in this pic. Dunno. Totally judging a book by its cover. Creeper vibes. 

9602A098-6079-4D02-A9F9-22C607F5D821.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

I am no expert, beyond a close friend of mine having her baby at 24 weeks gestation. But I think if you look at the range of potential outcomes for a baby born at 24 weeks, Josie is definitely doing well, even if she has delays or health issues that the Duggars are keeping on the down low. She's alive, first of all (survival rate for 24 weeks gestation is around 50% iirc), and she can walk, talk, eat, see, hear, doesn't appear to have seizures any more (you just know it would have been a plot point if she still did).... I think that probably puts her in the better range of outcomes: she could be a lot, lot sicker, or dead. I'll leave @SassyPants to speak with the more knowledgeable voice, but this is my understanding of Josie doing 'well'. 

I think Josie was born slightly later than 24 weeks, at 25 or 26. My understanding is that every week improves a baby's odds to a significant degree - but I agree that based on what we see, she seems to be doing well. I do feel like, apart from all the travelling they did, Michelle and Jim Bob took her needs fairly seriously and we saw her going to the doctor etc. I also think it's probably good we don't know more - she deserves her privacy, and while Jim Bob and Michelle are slightly neglectful, we have no evidence of that extending into medical neglect like some other fundies.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I think Josie was born slightly later than 24 weeks, at 25 or 26. My understanding is that every week improves a baby's odds to a significant degree - but I agree that based on what we see, she seems to be doing well. I do feel like, apart from all the travelling they did, Michelle and Jim Bob took her needs fairly seriously and we saw her going to the doctor etc. I also think it's probably good we don't know more - she deserves her privacy, and while Jim Bob and Michelle are slightly neglectful, we have no evidence of that extending into medical neglect like some other fundies.

She was born at 25 weeks, a quick google search shows all different information one site says 24 weekers have up to a 66% chance of survival another says they only have a 39% chance, a 25 week baby only has a 50% chance on one site and up to 80% on another. It mostly depends on where they happen to be born, if they are born near a top level NICU they have a better chance than if they are born a long distance away from one.   

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 unlocked and locked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 unlocked and locked this topic