IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 14: Who's Addison? They're all Becoming a Giant Blur to Me.

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, Sabine said:

Did they really say that? Does she still not know how babies are made? I don't think he cares about how babies are made so as long as he gets to ejaculate (she can't actually refuse sex as told by Ma Duggar (duggar women don't say no)), but surely by now these two have figured out how babies are made and that god really has nothing to do with it, right? 

I think she probably meant she didn’t know she’d be dropping eggs again so soon after having Addison.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

I think she probably meant she didn’t know she’d be dropping eggs again so soon after having Addison.

good grief. I mean it does not actually matter,  these guys get married for the baby making. So essentially they should be surprised if she did not get pregnant within a few month of birthing the last one. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Well, I have officially reached a new low.  I am writing postcards to send to voters in swing states to remind them about the election.  The group I volunteer with gives you the text to write & the addresses.  They insist that you proofread the cards before sending them--and thank Rufus I did.  Out of the 30 I had written, I found that instead of asking people to vote for "Joe and Kamala" I had written "Joe & Kendra" on 4 of them!!!!! 

I follow someone on twitter that is doing that too!  Well not sure about the Kendra oops, but, the postcards ;)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Well, I have officially reached a new low.  I am writing postcards to send to voters in swing states to remind them about the election.  The group I volunteer with gives you the text to write & the addresses.  They insist that you proofread the cards before sending them--and thank Rufus I did.  Out of the 30 I had written, I found that instead of asking people to vote for "Joe and Kamala" I had written "Joe & Kendra" on 4 of them!!!!! 

Rufus knew I needed a good laugh. Thank you for your service!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Kendra’s mom is pregnant. I kinda thought Isaiah would be their last. It’s so weird to think they’re still procreating when their daughter is on baby #3 already. 

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 4
  • Rufus Bless 20
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

I’m beginning to think her mother is envious of her daughter. Although quite frankly, she looks like a sister to those older girls. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8

Plus like her body post car accident that she got when she was pregnant with kendra and is STILL going while having contractions as early as 5 months!! 

• Upvote 11

I can see one kid post-grandparenthood, that happens sometimes (like the Duggars, like my own grandmother being older than her youngest uncle), but going every other with Joe and Kendra like they're siblings and not parent-child is just messed up. May this one be their actual last. 

• Upvote 17

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

Plus like her body post car accident that she got when she was pregnant with kendra and is STILL going while having contractions as early as 5 months!! 

I just saw the episode recently where Christina discussed the car accident. She said she was 36 weeks along when she got into the accident on the way to an OB appt. which caused internal bleeding and the placenta to detach. She said that they stopped the labor and that it kept starting and stopping for the next 3 weeks until she gave birth. So she was actually full term (39 weeks) when Kendra was born. She did have problems in her subsequent  pregnancies stemming from that accident.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 6

If Kendra was full term, that means her parents had nookie before the wedding. Or it was a hasty shotgun wedding to begin with.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Kendra's mother Christina turned 41 in July. I also get the sense Christina wants to still be young and is having babies to prove it. She's announcing early if she's due May.  It's convenient to have one adult daughter to be a sister mom. She has three girls including Kendra. 

Jill R will look at this as #goals. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 15

I'm not sure why I'm so shocked when I dreamt this happened only a couple of nights ago. Of course she is pregnant again. She could easily have another one after this too.

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

I'm not sure why I'm so shocked when I dreamt this happened only a couple of nights ago. Of course she is pregnant again. She could easily have another one after this too.

What else did you dream?

:kitty-shifty:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

What else did you dream?

:kitty-shifty:

That Kendra is pregnant with a boy.

I don't often dream about them but I did recently have a dream that Jessa had the first GrandDuggar twins, and that I was friends with Joy?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

I presume she is due early May, because otherwise she is announcing very early! She would be about 11 weeks if due on May the first or only 6.5 weeks if due on the 31st. 

She could have another, but most of her gaps are at least two years (some nearly 4), which would make her almost 44 if another was born, and that is exceptional. It happens but it isn't common. Of course we'll find out. Kendra might be on baby number 5 by then.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

If Kendra was full term, that means her parents had nookie before the wedding. Or it was a hasty shotgun wedding to begin with.

I was just about to post asking about this, lol.

If Kenda was born at 39 weeks, she was conceived the first week of December 97, and her parents got married sometime in January 98. 

Edited by DuggarJudger
  • Upvote 10

3 hours ago, DuggarJudger said:

If Kenda was born at 39 weeks, she was conceived the first week of December 97, and her parents got married sometime in January 98. 

Mid January. Not a big deal to most of us, but clearly not what they’re pushing on their children.

6C4D1F8A-CA07-4106-8A4A-6C67F649FCB2.jpeg

In the same episode she said that they had been hoping to be “blessed” once or twice more but that were totally content if it hadn’t happened . ? 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I just saw the episode recently where Christina discussed the car accident. She said she was 36 weeks along when she got into the accident on the way to an OB appt. which caused internal bleeding and the placenta to detach. She said that they stopped the labor and that it kept starting and stopping for the next 3 weeks until she gave birth. So she was actually full term (39 weeks) when Kendra was born. She did have problems in her subsequent  pregnancies stemming from that accident.

Were Christina and Paul raised fundie? Do we know that? A car accident is always scary and being pregnant at the same time must have been a really terrifying experience. I wonder wether the accident somehow lead them into fundamentalism.

4 hours ago, medimus said:

She could have another, but most of her gaps are at least two years (some nearly 4), which would make her almost 44 if another was born, and that is exceptional. It happens but it isn't common. Of course we'll find out. Kendra might be on baby number 5 by then.

So far I can think of Kelly Bates having her last one at 46, Michelle Duggar at 45 (Jubilee who was stillborn) and Gloria Wissmann having her youngest at 48.

• Upvote 5

My now deceased MIL had 7 children between the ages of 38 and 48. Remarkably, none of her kids had any adverse genetic afflictions. Personally, I think Jubilee was very likely affected with a genetic condition that causes high numbers of stillborn births or early deaths (aka incompatible with life). It’s just a feeling I have. Didn't they show a photo or ultrasound photo of her at one time?  One of these families is going to have a special needs child, and I think these folks would not do justice to a high needs child. I literally have been waiting for this announcement with each pregnancy/birth. Hope it never happens.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

One of these families is going to have a special needs child, and I think these folks would not do justice to a high needs child. I literally have been waiting for this announcement with each pregnancy/birth. Hope it never happens.

It already happened with Annabell, different ultrasound tech people/ OBGYNs urged her to seek medical advice after she posted her 10 week ultrasound on Instagram. It wouldn't have changed the outcome but they would've been prepared. I'm glad they are now seeking real medical care in subsequent pregnancies.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chewing Gum said:

It already happened with Annabell, different ultrasound tech people/ OBGYNs urged her to seek medical advice after she posted her 10 week ultrasound on Instagram. It wouldn't have changed the outcome but they would've been prepared. I'm glad they are now seeking real medical care in subsequent pregnancies.

Well, they have had miscarriages and in the case of Josie, a very preterm infant, who has ultimately done very, very well despite a very early start and rocky course. However, they have yet to have to parent a child with special needs that are never going away; a child who would need ongoing therapies or special educational needs to have any quality of life. I just can’t imagine these folks rising to that responsibility.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

They need to get Lauren married off so she can get knocked up and have all 3 pregnant at once. Fundie goals!

I chose the laughing emoticon but I would like to add the following :??‍♀️?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

So far I can think of Kelly Bates having her last one at 46, Michelle Duggar at 45 (Jubilee who was stillborn) and Gloria Wissmann having her youngest at 48.

For those of you who are familiar with the Holts, I believe Bobye had her youngest around 47. 

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 unlocked and locked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 unlocked and locked this topic