IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 11: Cloudy with A Chance of the Holy Spirit

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm always curious what those weird gestures mean. I know a long time ago the triangle was a big thing, and they even turned it into a verb... "If you want something, you need to triangle your way to it..."

Which gestures? If they were around in my time I can try to explain

• Upvote 3

On 12/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, formergothardite said:

~He grabs and and does their regular twirl. The best part of this happens when a cat wanders in and looks at them with disgust. 

mike tyson lol GIF

• Upvote 2

People have, deservedly, posted pics of Gwen on /r/justfuckmyshitup, but this pic of Michael really deserves to be posted.  Who wants to reap that sweet, sweet internet karma?

• Upvote 5

He's just being retro - it's a victory roll! Just like the woman on the right in this picture:

Spoiler

image.png.2816de1c607ae598c3734d2affa05190.png

Maybe we should get him together with the Phillips girls and Operation Meatball!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3

Why does he even have pants that are much too long? Are we sure it's him and not three toddlers standing on each others' shoulders to look taller?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

Is it against the Gwen religion to use mirrors?  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the way Gwen, Joe. and now Michael look...

Also, I was thinking about Gwen and her cult followers and I think of them as "Gwen and the Remnants" which, thinking it over,  would make a good band name.  As in:  'Now, here's Gwen and the Remnants with their big hit, "Triangling My Way Into Your Heart"...'

Yeah, I've been up too long.  Going to bed now.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 17

Do you think Gwen has a certain someone who particularly  needs humbling in mind when she says she prays ALL of us will humble ourselves?

Spoiler

Even the Highest Heavens

December 23, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

“Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise. You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.”
Nehemiah 9:5-6

We love You, O Great God who has been so perfect in longsuffering and so humble in Your dealings with arrogant man! Forgive our foolish ways and make our paths straight for You — with only Your leading in mind. Praise you, God!

I pray that ALL of us today will set our minds on humbling ourselves before this Great God and giving our heart, mind, soul, and strength to acquiring understanding on the life of Christ, so that we may imitate His perfect heart for the Father!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

10 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

Which gestures? If they were around in my time I can try to explain

In the video the guys look like they are going for a high five but instead they all put their hands up in some sort of triangle. It was so weird. What does that mean? 

And anyone who watched the video, could you understand what was going on with her a the phone where she squealed so much?

• Upvote 6

Erin Shamblin seems to be incredibly image conscious. So I’m trying to imagine how Michael left the house looking like that. Is their marriage so on the rocks that she can’t even make suggestions on his clothing or hair before he go to a RF event? I think someone else was right when they said it was a big FU to RF in general. Because they are so incredibly image conscious. However it could also have to do with his weight gain. Bigger men sometimes need their pants to be tailored in order to fit properly. Sometimes pants with a large waist will then make the legs much too big as well. Most men don’t have large legs. They often just keep their weight in their belly. David Rodrigues has some pants like Michael’s. But if you buy pants off the rack, they are less likely to fit a larger man properly. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

In the video the guys look like they are going for a high five but instead they all put their hands up in some sort of triangle. It was so weird. What does that mean? 

And anyone who watched the video, could you understand what was going on with her a the phone where she squealed so much?

Here's what that looked like:

image.png.5fa370b81f8f45927037eab3acac5fe4.png

About the phone: I believe they gifted her with a new phone. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ManyGoats said:

Excessive cosmetic surgery always makes people look so unnatural. Joe's profile in this screen shot is a prime example of what can happen after too much rhinoplasty. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, ManyGoats said:

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

yeahhhh i have no clue what that is about! It honestly just looks like they were trying to do the sports all in thing?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

I'm sorry but that's even worse than Gwen's hair. ?

Michael looks like Kim Jong-Un with that haircut...

Edited by MeanieMe
Didn't see it had already been stated. Sorry
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

On 12/22/2019 at 9:23 AM, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Not a good look in my opinion.  But I'm sure he gets nothing but compliments from the women surrounding him.

image.png.f24b1b66b69b39a0424fccf26c5cc423.png

I'm getting a Rugrats Phil DeVille vibe

Phil_DeVille.png.3779fe947a5917958ed56061ea9a3865.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

17 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

I'm sorry but that's even worse than Gwen's hair. ?

He might have been trying to go for this look .  Vanilla-Ice-007.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

The fuck is this? ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

So I've been using this soap called Dr. Bronners, and I noticed that every square inch of the label on these soap bottles is completely covered in hyperreligious, nearly-schizophrenic ramblings that are honestly a spot-on Gwen Shamblin impersonation.  I found the label text on the internet in order to share it, since the writing on the label is really tiny (it has to be, to fit this whole whacko religious manifesto on a single soap bottle).  Just imagine Gwen's stupid, grating voice reading the insane cult lingo on the label and her followers telling themselves how deep and life-changing it all is; that's every Wednesday and Saturday in Remnant Fellowship.  Unfortunately, the soap is actually really good stuff, so I have decided to just immediately rip the label off of every bottle that I buy so that the ramblings don't break my brain each morning in the shower.

• Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, throwaway9988 said:

So I've been using this soap called Dr. Bronners, and I noticed that every square inch of the label on these soap bottles is completely covered in hyperreligious, nearly-schizophrenic ramblings that are honestly a spot-on Gwen Shamblin impersonation.  I found the label text on the internet in order to share it, since the writing on the label is really tiny (it has to be, to fit this whole whacko religious manifesto on a single soap bottle).  Just imagine Gwen's stupid, grating voice reading the insane cult lingo on the label and her followers telling themselves how deep and life-changing it all is; that's every Wednesday and Saturday in Remnant Fellowship.  Unfortunately, the soap is actually really good stuff, so I have decided to just immediately rip the label off of every bottle that I buy so that the ramblings don't break my brain each morning in the shower.

He actually has a Wikipedia article , that I found .  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner , 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Bronner's_Magic_Soaps 

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 5

He escaped from an insane asylum? Sounds about right. Maybe some mental health professionals should take a look at all the similarities with Gwen’s writings...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Here's another one of those triangu-thingies.

image.png.fb3bff4dfb1bb81615a3862410f15bd0.png

And does RF put out a catalog of approved clothing?

image.thumb.png.4ae7d21d9fc8477a06d57d502e1e4796.png

Edited by ManyGoats
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

And does RF put out a catalog of approved clothing?

I don't think I own anything that is Gwen approved! I'm also sure that I couldn't cram my teen daughter into Gwen's clothing line. Where do these people buy their clothes?! Is it all special order? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Gwen is pretty benign today. You're supposed to praise God because he's made you  so humble and righteous. I have no snark, so I made a template how you can write your own gwenotional.  * is a word you can replace.

* * see ? * *  and * joy * * * true relationship * the one true GOD * this one true* – this relationship * * treasure! Praise God * * * this relationship and * * * * * *and joy and * and * and * and *. Shelter this relationship, and * praise God * * * * * * shelter. * * * * * * * * * * * *  today * see * God * * * shelter. Praise * * * * * * * * * * * and * * * *and * * *…and * * * * *and * * *joy today * this treasure!

Spoiler

Inexpressible and Glorious Joy!

December 24, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy…for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
1 Peter 1:8-9

Do you see? An inexpressible and glorious joy comes from a true relationship with the one true GOD in this one true Kingdom – this relationship is your treasure! Praise God that you have this relationship and are harvesting the fruit of love and joy and peace and patience and goodness and self-control. Shelter this relationship, and then praise God that He provides YOU with a shelter for your salvation, the very goal of your faith. Read Psalm 91 today to see how God is the perfect shelter. Praise Him that you are finding your way out of the tunnels of darkness and the distractions of self and selfish desires…and instead are seeking only humility and righteousness. Shout for joy today over this treasure!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Gwen is pretty benign today. You're supposed to praise God because he's made you  so humble and righteous. I have no snark, so I made a template how you can write your own gwenotional.  * is a word you can replace.

* * see ? * *  and * joy * * * true relationship * the one true GOD * this one true* – this relationship * * treasure! Praise God * * * this relationship and * * * * * *and joy and * and * and * and *. Shelter this relationship, and * praise God * * * * * * shelter. * * * * * * * * * * * *  today * see * God * * * shelter. Praise * * * * * * * * * * * and * * * *and * * *…and * * * * *and * * *joy today * this treasure!

Hide contents

Inexpressible and Glorious Joy!

December 24, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy…for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
1 Peter 1:8-9

Do you see? An inexpressible and glorious joy comes from a true relationship with the one true GOD in this one true Kingdom – this relationship is your treasure! Praise God that you have this relationship and are harvesting the fruit of love and joy and peace and patience and goodness and self-control. Shelter this relationship, and then praise God that He provides YOU with a shelter for your salvation, the very goal of your faith. Read Psalm 91 today to see how God is the perfect shelter. Praise Him that you are finding your way out of the tunnels of darkness and the distractions of self and selfish desires…and instead are seeking only humility and righteousness. Shout for joy today over this treasure!

Am I the only one who reads her "GOD" (especially when it's in all caps) in her long, drawn out way? 

• Upvote 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic