Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Gwen Shamblin Lara 11: Cloudy with A Chance of the Holy Spirit

Recommended Posts

Meh
formergothardite

This week's life with Gwen and Joe has again removed some of the ridiculous Joe spin Gwen clips from the opening. 

~Gwen is surrounded by wonderful people serving God

~Lots of food at their parties. They show Gwen getting food and it looks like she had two grapes on her plate. It reminds me of her what I eat in a day video where she ate nothing. 

~Joe's plate is piled with food. 

~Gwen has such incredible friends who go to church with her. They aren't your friends Gwen, they are your minions because they can't disagree with you . 

~Brief glimpse of Gwen's children. Elizabeth still looks like she is on the verge of death and Michael isn't fat but I'm sure Gwen thinks he is. 

~Is Gwen's house cold? Lots of people wearing coats and heavy sweaters in these clips. Usually it gets hot at these crowded parties and people take off their coats. 

~Gwen keeps doing that stupid, stupid point up to the sky thing. That "point to God" only looks sincere if you do it rarely. If you do it constantly it just looks fake. 

~Another clip of Elizabeth. She seems to be copying her mother's very white make up which does not help her look less skeletal. 

~In these group shots Gwen always shoves herself out front and center. Even when it would make sense to stand beside a person she tends to push herself a little in front of them. Sure, it is all about God Gwen. :pb_rollseyes:

~WTF is with the guys doing the weird put their hands up in a type of pyramid? It looked almost like a high five and then it goes all strange. 

~Gwen has people standing up and praising her. Not God, Gwen. They say there is nothing they could do that could repay what Gwen(again not God) did for them.

~Gwen seems to be existing on her two grapes and alcohol during this party. 

~So a guy says "Gwen you use your phone to bless the saints." And Gwen starts stomping her feet and screaming just like Lucille Bluth on Arrested Development does every time she sees her private investigator. 

Clip of this so people who haven't seen it can compare.

Spoiler

 

~Am I missing something? Are church members now paying Gwen's phone bill? Buying her a new phone? What is going on? It looks like they edited out some important bits that would explain this. 

~The guy says he wouldn't be anything worth loving without Gwen's teachings. Again, not God, Gwen. And this is just sad. Like really sad that he feels he wouldn't be worthy of love without Gwen. 

~Joe is talking so damn slow it is annoying. 

~I'm not sure what is going on with Micheal's hair but he needs to change that. 

~Gwen says they also celebrate the festival of lights. It is something Jewish people have always done. The Jewish people celebrate the Maccabees but Gwen celebrates the saints, especially Jesus. 

~She then shows a gift she was given, that looks like a crystal version of RF. 

~It looks like even on stage in the church Gwen is tottering around holding a plastic cup of something to drink. 

~Gwen loves and appreciates every single one of us. Judging from the people she sent here, I don't think that she particularly cares for us. 

We have now reached the outtakes. Please no weird sex stuff. It is Christmas, the season of perpetual hope! I shall hope this will not scar my soul by  seeing Joe acting like a dog and going to the bedroom to have sex with Gwen. 

~Gwen says "So now you get to twirl me." This has to be directed to us. 

~Joe says he is going to twirl Gwen upside down today and starts picking her up. 

~Gwen says no and just do the traditional twirl. It then turns into this thing where he keeps acting like he is going to pick her up and she keeps squealing. 

~Rufus help us! He starts chasing her around in a very odd way. 

~He grabs and and does their regular twirl. The best part of this happens when a cat wanders in and looks at them with disgust. 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thoughtful

So, is the couple in green in trouble for not wearing red and black, or are they so special that they get dispensation to be in a different color (as long as it is a Christmas color and they match one another)?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ac74a68667f932a89db950609e1834cb.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xan

What's up with Joe's hair?  He's starting to tease it to make it higher or something?  Obviously, the color now looks fake - as do the dyed eyebrows.  

I really don't understand how everyone can look at the both of them and not just start laughing.  They're ridiculous.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thoughtful
33 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

He grabs and and does their regular twirl. The best part of this happens when a cat wanders in and looks at them with disgust. 

That deserves a screen shot:

Spoiler

image.png.7072bce4d7ecfb9cfb56428f84ef7568.png

I bet their pets are well-practiced in avoiding her feet. Those heavy shoes flying around in circles could do some damage.

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RFsurvivor
41 minutes ago, Xan said:

What's up with Joe's hair?  He's starting to tease it to make it higher or something?  Obviously, the color now looks fake - as do the dyed eyebrows.  

I really don't understand how everyone can look at the both of them and not just start laughing.  They're ridiculous.

They look even more ridiculous in person 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManyGoats

 

Quote

You would have accomplished nothing because the only terminals (spirits) that survive are those connected to the Mainframe Computer, and the only way to connect is to build Love with God; Love is the only connecting device.

Gwen needs to leave the analogies to someone smarter than her. 🙄

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManyGoats
1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

So, is the couple in green in trouble for not wearing red and black, or are they so special that they get dispensation to be in a different color (as long as it is a Christmas color and they match one another)?

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.ac74a68667f932a89db950609e1834cb.png

 

At least it's a Christmas color. Before I read your comment I was also thinking of posting about the color coordination. Only I was wondering what would happen if someone showed up in blue or yellow or some other color. I'm sure they all got the message about what to wear in their invitations.

Oh, wait, I just spotted a couple of women in blue!

Edited by ManyGoats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManyGoats
1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

That deserves a screen shot:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7072bce4d7ecfb9cfb56428f84ef7568.png

I bet their pets are well-practiced in avoiding her feet. Those heavy shoes flying around in circles could do some damage.

I just have to add that those are NOT outtakes. They're more like add-ons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thoughtful
11 minutes ago, ManyGoats said:

Oh, wait, I just spotted a couple of women in blue!

And one of the out-of-town reps has a gold top. I wonder if there are any repercussions, or if Gwen figures that feeling out of place will be the "natural consequences" punishment to prevent them doing it again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayMay1123

Joe-blink twice if you need rescuing...oh, wait, I don't think he can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
3 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

At least it's a Christmas color. Before I read your comment I was also thinking of posting about the color coordination. Only I was wondering what would happen if someone showed up in blue or yellow or some other color. I'm sure they all got the message about what to wear in their invitations.

Oh, wait, I just spotted a couple of women in blue!

meangirls_wearpink.jpg  

 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This week's life with Gwen and Joe has again removed some of the ridiculous Joe spin Gwen clips from the opening. 

~Gwen is surrounded by wonderful people serving God

~Lots of food at their parties. They show Gwen getting food and it looks like she had two grapes on her plate. It reminds me of her what I eat in a day video where she ate nothing. 

~Joe's plate is piled with food. 

~Gwen has such incredible friends who go to church with her. They aren't your friends Gwen, they are your minions because they can't disagree with you . 

~Brief glimpse of Gwen's children. Elizabeth still looks like she is on the verge of death and Michael isn't fat but I'm sure Gwen thinks he is. 

~Is Gwen's house cold? Lots of people wearing coats and heavy sweaters in these clips. Usually it gets hot at these crowded parties and people take off their coats. 

~Gwen keeps doing that stupid, stupid point up to the sky thing. That "point to God" only looks sincere if you do it rarely. If you do it constantly it just looks fake. 

~Another clip of Elizabeth. She seems to be copying her mother's very white make up which does not help her look less skeletal. 

~In these group shots Gwen always shoves herself out front and center. Even when it would make sense to stand beside a person she tends to push herself a little in front of them. Sure, it is all about God Gwen. :pb_rollseyes:

~WTF is with the guys doing the weird put their hands up in a type of pyramid? It looked almost like a high five and then it goes all strange. 

~Gwen has people standing up and praising her. Not God, Gwen. They say there is nothing they could do that could repay what Gwen(again not God) did for them.

~Gwen seems to be existing on her two grapes and alcohol during this party. 

~So a guy says "Gwen you use your phone to bless the saints." And Gwen starts stomping her feet and screaming just like Lucille Bluth on Arrested Development does every time she sees her private investigator. 

Clip of this so people who haven't seen it can compare.

  Hide contents

 

~Am I missing something? Are church members now paying Gwen's phone bill? Buying her a new phone? What is going on? It looks like they edited out some important bits that would explain this. 

~The guy says he wouldn't be anything worth loving without Gwen's teachings. Again, not God, Gwen. And this is just sad. Like really sad that he feels he wouldn't be worthy of love without Gwen. 

~Joe is talking so damn slow it is annoying. 

~I'm not sure what is going on with Micheal's hair but he needs to change that. 

~Gwen says they also celebrate the festival of lights. It is something Jewish people have always done. The Jewish people celebrate the Maccabees but Gwen celebrates the saints, especially Jesus. 

~She then shows a gift she was given, that looks like a crystal version of RF. 

~It looks like even on stage in the church Gwen is tottering around holding a plastic cup of something to drink. 

~Gwen loves and appreciates every single one of us. Judging from the people she sent here, I don't think that she particularly cares for us. 

We have now reached the outtakes. Please no weird sex stuff. It is Christmas, the season of perpetual hope! I shall hope this will not scar my soul by  seeing Joe acting like a dog and going to the bedroom to have sex with Gwen. 

~Gwen says "So now you get to twirl me." This has to be directed to us. 

~Joe says he is going to twirl Gwen upside down today and starts picking her up. 

~Gwen says no and just do the traditional twirl. It then turns into this thing where he keeps acting like he is going to pick her up and she keeps squealing. 

~Rufus help us! He starts chasing her around in a very odd way. 

~He grabs and and does their regular twirl. The best part of this happens when a cat wanders in and looks at them with disgust. 

  Hide contents

 

 

This reminds me of this satire video , especially the eight minute mark .  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManyGoats
3 hours ago, Marmion said:

meangirls_wearpink.jpg  

Indeed! My take-away from the color coordination is that it's all about image. Every occasion is a photo op where we all need to look perfect, including color coordination. 

Quote

.......we were coached to make sure we "looked our best for God" .......

As if God cares about outward beauty. Or color coordinated clothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

Today's title is Praise His Holy Name but Gwen really wants you to know that she seeks God wholeheartedly and lives only to walk in Christ's footsteps. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191222-134804.thumb.jpg.2ea3b6ba970b9d985d317fce8d99f0be.jpg

 

So, Praise Her Holy Name fits better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
formergothardite
47 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today's title is Praise His Holy Name but Gwen really wants you to know that she seeks God wholeheartedly and lives only to walk in Christ's footsteps. 

  Hide contents

Screenshot_20191222-134804.thumb.jpg.2ea3b6ba970b9d985d317fce8d99f0be.jpg

 

So, Praise Her Holy Name fits better.

 It is hard to buy she is walking only in the footsteps of Jesus when he was pretty homeless and she lives in a mansion surrounded by massive amounts of stuff. Oh Gwen, we all know you would have abandoned Jesus the second he said to sell everything, give the money to the poor and follow him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

Oh ye of little faith... Gwen too can make two fish and five bread stretch for five thousand meals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quiversR4hunting
39 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh ye of little faith... Gwen too can make two fish and five bread stretch for five thousand meals. 

I didn't know if I should laugh or cringe or agree with your statement!

But you are so right! However the last part of that story "and they all were satisfied" would not come true

Edited by quiversR4hunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NarcissismKills
23 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This week's life with Gwen and Joe has again removed some of the ridiculous Joe spin Gwen clips from the opening. 

~Gwen is surrounded by wonderful people serving God

~Lots of food at their parties. They show Gwen getting food and it looks like she had two grapes on her plate. It reminds me of her what I eat in a day video where she ate nothing. 

~Joe's plate is piled with food. 

~Gwen has such incredible friends who go to church with her. They aren't your friends Gwen, they are your minions because they can't disagree with you . 

~Brief glimpse of Gwen's children. Elizabeth still looks like she is on the verge of death and Michael isn't fat but I'm sure Gwen thinks he is. 

~Is Gwen's house cold? Lots of people wearing coats and heavy sweaters in these clips. Usually it gets hot at these crowded parties and people take off their coats. 

~Gwen keeps doing that stupid, stupid point up to the sky thing. That "point to God" only looks sincere if you do it rarely. If you do it constantly it just looks fake. 

~Another clip of Elizabeth. She seems to be copying her mother's very white make up which does not help her look less skeletal. 

~In these group shots Gwen always shoves herself out front and center. Even when it would make sense to stand beside a person she tends to push herself a little in front of them. Sure, it is all about God Gwen. :pb_rollseyes:

~WTF is with the guys doing the weird put their hands up in a type of pyramid? It looked almost like a high five and then it goes all strange. 

~Gwen has people standing up and praising her. Not God, Gwen. They say there is nothing they could do that could repay what Gwen(again not God) did for them.

~Gwen seems to be existing on her two grapes and alcohol during this party. 

~So a guy says "Gwen you use your phone to bless the saints." And Gwen starts stomping her feet and screaming just like Lucille Bluth on Arrested Development does every time she sees her private investigator. 

Clip of this so people who haven't seen it can compare.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

~Am I missing something? Are church members now paying Gwen's phone bill? Buying her a new phone? What is going on? It looks like they edited out some important bits that would explain this. 

~The guy says he wouldn't be anything worth loving without Gwen's teachings. Again, not God, Gwen. And this is just sad. Like really sad that he feels he wouldn't be worthy of love without Gwen. 

~Joe is talking so damn slow it is annoying. 

~I'm not sure what is going on with Micheal's hair but he needs to change that. 

~Gwen says they also celebrate the festival of lights. It is something Jewish people have always done. The Jewish people celebrate the Maccabees but Gwen celebrates the saints, especially Jesus. 

~She then shows a gift she was given, that looks like a crystal version of RF. 

~It looks like even on stage in the church Gwen is tottering around holding a plastic cup of something to drink. 

~Gwen loves and appreciates every single one of us. Judging from the people she sent here, I don't think that she particularly cares for us. 

We have now reached the outtakes. Please no weird sex stuff. It is Christmas, the season of perpetual hope! I shall hope this will not scar my soul by  seeing Joe acting like a dog and going to the bedroom to have sex with Gwen. 

~Gwen says "So now you get to twirl me." This has to be directed to us. 

~Joe says he is going to twirl Gwen upside down today and starts picking her up. 

~Gwen says no and just do the traditional twirl. It then turns into this thing where he keeps acting like he is going to pick her up and she keeps squealing. 

~Rufus help us! He starts chasing her around in a very odd way. 

~He grabs and and does their regular twirl. The best part of this happens when a cat wanders in and looks at them with disgust. 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Watching the video while reading your commentary was a trip! Thanks for all the great humor. Did anyone notice that Rob Day and Tedd Anger weren't prominently featured? And creepy Erin Shamblin who is usually glommed onto Gwen, was kept in the background. David Martin and his wife seemed bent on stealing the show, which is naturally what any RF gathering is, a show. The Martin's sickening flattery of Gwen is a strategy that is apparently working for them. They seem committed to (and appear to be equal to) competing with the threat that Joe Lara represents to their position and power in Remnant Fellowship income streams. Joe is on the gravy train now, and I don't think he intends to miss any opportunity to dislodge the old guard from their previous privileges. Perhaps this quiet, behind the scenes (so far) conflict will shake things up a bit. 

As far as real change goes, my hope is that a disgruntled WeighDown employee might yet step forward to claim the $40,000 IRS reward for reporting tax shenanigans within companies such as WD. Gwen Shamblin was on television some years back complaining about paying heavy taxes on WeighDown profits. Now its income is tax-exempt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
throwaway9988
On 12/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, formergothardite said:

~Gwen keeps doing that stupid, stupid point up to the sky thing. That "point to God" only looks sincere if you do it rarely. If you do it constantly it just looks fake. 

~WTF is with the guys doing the weird put their hands up in a type of pyramid? It looked almost like a high five and then it goes all strange. 

Agreed!  But they don't care how fake they seem to the rest of us; they care how they seem to each other. Remnant has at least a few weird gestures and hundreds of weird pieces of lingo.  Mostly these trace their origins to an atrocious false analogy or mixed metaphor from one of Gwen's rambles which eventually became incorporated into the behavior and/or vocabulary of the entire cult.  To them it all serves as important virtue-signaling. Constantly showing each other how much they belong is critical. Publicly repeating the same braindead phrases (e.g. constantly thanking Gwen for "this message") in order to appear holy to the other members is much more important in Remnant Fellowship than actually being holy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WorseThan1Thinks
On 12/21/2019 at 9:32 AM, formergothardite said:

~I'm not sure what is going on with Micheal's hair but he needs to change that. 

Not a good look in my opinion.  But I'm sure he gets nothing but compliments from the women surrounding him.

image.png.f24b1b66b69b39a0424fccf26c5cc423.png

 

For normal events, Remnant members work hard to dress to the nines.  (After all, material outward beauty is much of what Gwen is about.  Nevermind all the ugly on the inside, as they either ignore or are ignorant of her very black heart.)

A Christmas party, all the more.  So all are meticulously dressed up.  But it looks like Michael just said screw it and grabbed a pair of pants lying on the floor that are about 4 inches too long.  That had to bug his mom.

image.thumb.png.af8d3f0926a8a624d2844ca5b0b11a61.png

And again, I have to wonder how much Michael would be sticking around if not for the paycheck he receives.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rayneflower

Why does Gwen's hair look so fried? She needs a conditioning treatment! Joe really looks scared. Like he's regretting the marriage. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManyGoats

She's become a caricature of herself.

image.png.ffe919df9a36b1bfd88cea74d1186a72.pngimage.png.60770b893226222fe6531ae45a93fd4c.pngimage.png.aa96030a7f39ce087188099e6e3d7114.png

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hair, Black Dress

I think Michael's hair is as much of an f-u as the too long pants.

Nothing says "don't give a flying fig" as showing up to your mother's cult's dress-to-the-nines-color-coordinated Christmas event with crazy stupid looking hair and wrinkled too long pants that look like they just came from the floor.

Free MIchael.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RFfree
7 hours ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Not a good look in my opinion.  But I'm sure he gets nothing but compliments from the women surrounding him.

image.png.f24b1b66b69b39a0424fccf26c5cc423.png

 

For normal events, Remnant members work hard to dress to the nines.  (After all, material outward beauty is much of what Gwen is about.  Nevermind all the ugly on the inside, as they either ignore or are ignorant of her very black heart.)

A Christmas party, all the more.  So all are meticulously dressed up.  But it looks like Michael just said screw it and grabbed a pair of pants lying on the floor that are about 4 inches too long.  That had to bug his mom.

image.thumb.png.af8d3f0926a8a624d2844ca5b0b11a61.png

And again, I have to wonder how much Michael would be sticking around if not for the paycheck he receives.  

 

What the holy Mayor of Whoville 🧐😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue
8 hours ago, throwaway9988 said:

Agreed!  But they don't care how fake they seem to the rest of us; they care how they seem to each other. Remnant has at least a few weird gestures and hundreds of weird pieces of lingo.  Mostly these trace their origins to an atrocious false analogy or mixed metaphor from one of Gwen's rambles which eventually became incorporated into the behavior and/or vocabulary of the entire cult.  To them it all serves as important virtue-signaling. Constantly showing each other how much they belong is critical. Publicly repeating the same braindead phrases (e.g. constantly thanking Gwen for "this message") in order to appear holy to the other members is much more important in Remnant Fellowship than actually being holy.

I'm always curious what those weird gestures mean. I know a long time ago the triangle was a big thing, and they even turned it into a verb... "If you want something, you need to triangle your way to it..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NarcissismKills
4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think Michael's hair is as much of an f-u as the too long pants.

Nothing says "don't give a flying fig" as showing up to your mother's cult's dress-to-the-nines-color-coordinated Christmas event with crazy stupid looking hair and wrinkled too long pants that look like they just came from the floor.

Free MIchael.

For a while Michael's hair was looking like Kim Jong-un's, but now the hair has morphed into a Mexican cartel haircut. Neither look is good on him, or on anyone for that matter. . 

Edited by NarcissismKills
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.