IGNORED

Duggar Paid Partnerships

HideousGreenShirt

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Apparently someone tried the FunJinger code, and it didn't work. I'm pretty certain that the partnership has ended. 

Partnerships like this is usually for a short amount of time. It really doesn’t prove anything. A lot of advertisers will do 24 hour code for this kind of post. 

From their IG:

1700113729_ScreenShot2020-03-11at12_08_18AM.png.f46f44eac59f75f8c6c24aa4b18f3b33.png

certainly sounds like the partnership is over.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 8

17 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

From their IG:

1700113729_ScreenShot2020-03-11at12_08_18AM.png.f46f44eac59f75f8c6c24aa4b18f3b33.png

certainly sounds like the partnership is over.

That’s actual proof! The cheat sheet is not a reliable source. Thanks for providing actual proof. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Whatthefundie said:

Why do the Bates not lose partnerships if they have the same views? 

No one is reaching out to the companies that are sponsoring them. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Another one bites the dust for Jinger. Yikes. 

I'm confused at how to feel for her. On one hand she seems like the most fragile of the sisters and wives (being homesick, crying a lot, that awful testimony with Ben etc) and almost every one of these deals she's tried has been cancelled immediately. On the other hand, she's a sheltered, wealthy young lady who has never held a real job and has done nothing to dispute her family and husband's despicable views. 

• Upvote 1

I think the difference we are seeing with Jinger vs her sisters is Jinger is using a gig finder service or several. I remember seeing the ruggable come through but deleted it since I didn’t fit their requirements. In theory Jinger and I could be applying for the same sponsored post jobs. These jobs are big nameless jobs. The vast majority of companies aren’t doing deep research because they just want eyeballs. They aren’t looking for a long term relationship.

The sisters however have been sticking to smaller companies that the majority of the company’s audience probably are leg humpers. Everyone is a known entity unlike Jinger. She’s playing mainstream and then getting dropped because the company doesn’t want to be associated with those views.  

• Upvote 8

19 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

The vast majority of companies aren’t doing deep research because they just want eyeballs. They aren’t looking for a long term relationship.

I don't know anything about how the sponsorships/endorsements works other than what I have read on FJ, but I'm developing a theory regarding Jinger's acquisitions then being dropped.

My theory: the companies (or their contracted help) don't care what Jinger's religious/political views are even if they find them with nothing but a cursory search. They want influencers with numbers to get their company name and products out there to be seen. The companies get an initial influx of orders and some name recognition, Jinger gets a bit of goods, the humpers feel like they have helped Jinger or "the cause" by buying with her code, the complainers feel good about complaining and getting something changed, and the company can look good (by regular people who are pro humanity) by saying they weren't aware of Jinger's views and thus are dropping her. There are a lot of winners here.

And Jinger won't be embarrassed by the drops bc jesus and persecution. Maybe she is secretly competing with Derick for the honor of most persecuted.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 3/11/2020 at 7:18 AM, Whatthefundie said:

Why do the Bates not lose partnerships if they have the same views? 

I've often wondered this too. I think it's because the Duggars are more famous than the Bates, the Duggars are known for their scandals, and the Duggars are much more outspoken than the Bates (i.e., on Twitter and Instagam comments). The Bates, although they hold the same views, don't publicly attack LGBTQ+ teens on Twitter on twitter like Derick did. Thus, I don't think they hold the same negative associations with them in the public eye. 

I also think that money could be a big factor. All the Duggar kids have JimBob to fall back on with the big TLC checks and whatever else. The Bates kids don't have that, and seem to know that they (generally) have to work to make money. The Bates kids appear to have some basic entrepreneurial skills -- landscaping, CDs, Bates Sisters Boutique, and Josie's new hair business. Also, the Bates daughters' Instagram feeds are quite a bit more "aesthetically pleasing" than some of the Duggar daughters'. I think those factors make the Bateses come across as more trustworthy and reliable to brand partnerships.

Edited by Perrierwithlemon
typo
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Bobology said:

I don't know anything about how the sponsorships/endorsements works other than what I have read on FJ, but I'm developing a theory regarding Jinger's acquisitions then being dropped.

My theory: the companies (or their contracted help) don't care what Jinger's religious/political views are even if they find them with nothing but a cursory search. They want influencers with numbers to get their company name and products out there to be seen. The companies get an initial influx of orders and some name recognition, Jinger gets a bit of goods, the humpers feel like they have helped Jinger or "the cause" by buying with her code, the complainers feel good about complaining and getting something changed, and the company can look good (by regular people who are pro humanity) by saying they weren't aware of Jinger's views and thus are dropping her. There are a lot of winners here.

And Jinger won't be embarrassed by the drops bc jesus and persecution. Maybe she is secretly competing with Derick for the honor of most persecuted.

Jinger isn’t being searched out by these companies. She’s applying for the jobs. That’s why I keep saying that these companies don’t have a clue who they are partnering with. They get the stats, how many followers, engagement rate, and the posts that the influencer selects. We are all nameless faces. Whoever runs their social media finds out when the company is tagged in a post. The person running the account might not even check tags. If people didn’t comment on the company’s posts they would never know. 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Jinger isn’t being searched out by these companies. She’s applying for the jobs. That’s why I keep saying that these companies don’t have a clue who they are partnering with. They get the stats, how many followers, engagement rate, and the posts that the influencer selects. We are all nameless faces. Whoever runs their social media finds out when the company is tagged in a post. The person running the account might not even check tags. If people didn’t comment on the company’s posts they would never know. 

I think that’s true for most of the ‘here’s my voucher code for 15% off’ type deals as so many ‘influencers do the same one- it’s like a carpet bomb to reach as many as possible and it’s a cheap campaign for the companies.

The Fonuts one was different - they had her put her name to a product do it was bespoke to her and no doubt cost them some money yet they claimed they didn’t know why she was famous.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I think that’s true for most of the ‘here’s my voucher code for 15% off’ type deals as so many ‘influencers do the same one- it’s like a carpet bomb to reach as many as possible and it’s a cheap campaign for the companies.

The Fonuts one was different - they had her put her name to a product do it was bespoke to her and no doubt cost them some money yet they claimed they didn’t know why she was famous.

She might have pitched to Fonuts. That’s not unusual but if she did or Fonuts reached out to her than Fonuts failed. Anytime I have done  a partnership like that the company knew everything about me including the writing I did in high school. That flipped me out because it isn’t something I want to be judge on today. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Wow. They finally sold that monstrosity. I don't know the area, what is there that would tempt somebody to buy such a large and uh, unique house? 

• Upvote 3

...and it only took them 6 years to flip it!

Here's a tip, Boob.  Stop buying shit just cuz it's cheap.  Buy things that appeal to the 99% and you can flip in a reasonable amount of time so you have a steady income.  

They also own a large property near Amy and Joy that has been undeveloped for nearly 10 years.  It was going to be an RV park, but I don't think they've made any headway on it.

• Upvote 7

Jinger's now hawking a hair dryer brush. Redditors are already busy contacting the company, BrushX. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

Jinger's now hawking a hair dryer brush. Redditors are already busy contacting the company, BrushX. 

Well you can’t say she doesn’t try. I think this is the nearest thing to hard work any Duggar (with the exception of Austin) has come.

in the UK some of the TV companies have halted production due to COVID 19 - given Counting On was sinking in the ratings and doesn’t seem to have many sponsors I wonder if the virus will succeed where social responsibility failed and the Duggars will be cancelled? They are stepping up their YouTube channels and Lauren is sharing recipes like Martha Stewart on speed- maybe they realise the end is nigh? 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

@Idlewild Not only are they tanking in the rating, their is also NOTHING going on, just moar babiez. No one cares about the howlers if they get married, I can see a special when/if Jana marries, but not much until then.  

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

@Idlewild Not only are they tanking in the rating, their is also NOTHING going on, just moar babiez. No one cares about the howlers if they get married, I can see a special when/if Jana marries, but not much until then.  

Your words to god's ears or in this case TLCs

• Upvote 2