IGNORED

Duggar Paid Partnerships

HideousGreenShirt

Anna was shilling some make up brushes the day before she gave birth.

i wondered if they sense the show may be on the way out as they seem to have stepped up the shilling- Jessa has revived her YouTube channel for example. I would have thought Anna and Jessa have the most to lose from the show being cancelled- both have young families and neither has a husband who can earn enough to finance the lifestyle they consider themselves entitled to.

• Upvote 3

So I was going through campaigns tonight and came across Fit Fab Fun.  They are paying $10 per sign up.  If you do the Fit Fab Fun Kids they pay $15 per sign up.  The rule of thumb is 1% of your followers will purchase what you are promoting.  If anyone wants to do the math. lol 

I am so freaking tempted to get the face cleanser/make up applier brush thing thang. But I can't. Just can't. Cause I'll just think of Duggars every time I would use it.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

I am so freaking tempted to get the face cleanser/make up applier brush thing thang. But I can't. Just can't. Cause I'll just think of Duggars every time I would use it.

Just get a Clarisonic which is the original anyway. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Bumper paid partnership week for the Duggars.

Jabbie - Wellments (baby supplements)

Kendra - Vanity Planet

Jinger - Iconic London (cream blush that she applied way too much of).

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Clarity
  • Upvote 4

That Jabbie one is super awkward -I would have thought as a nurse they could have left it to Abbie to promote this stuff and allowed her to rehearse it a bit. JD’s big greasy face and monotone drawl doesn’t really inspire me that he knows what’s best for a child’s health having a whole months experience of parenthood. Still, they seem to be in a deal with Target too so that has to be worth something.

Jinger puzzles me- her photos are super staged and she usually looks really good- on that instastory she looks really like a teenager trying out make up and not getting it quite right.

bitch rant over! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Idlewild said:

That Jabbie one is super awkward -I would have thought as a nurse they could have left it to Abbie to promote this stuff and allowed her to rehearse it a bit. JD’s big greasy face and monotone drawl doesn’t really inspire me that he knows what’s best for a child’s health having a whole months experience of parenthood. Still, they seem to be in a deal with Target too so that has to be worth something.

Jinger puzzles me- her photos are super staged and she usually looks really good- on that instastory she looks really like a teenager trying out make up and not getting it quite right.

bitch rant over! 

I clicked through the Jabbie one (with no sound on), and even without the sound it made me cringe. Abbie with the weird head positioning and awkward way of looking at the camera. 

I go to work for my money, I could not imagine being in the position to "need" to "sing for my supper" and make super awkward videos, in order to make a buck.

If she wants to do this all well and good but if she doesn't and is only doing it to try and get some "regular income" then in it is a bit sad. I think this because it was Abbie who said she is not used to having an irregular income and she actually worked and didn't learn grifting at her parents knee. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Jinger had been given the boot from the makeup company. 

Thanks @marmalade for posting in the JinJer thread:

"The company is very pro-LGBTQ. I think they had a lot of people writing them that Jinger was not. I know that's the angle I took. I got a canned response back, but someone else got a very detailed response that confirmed they ended their relationship with Jinger."

She's got to have lost the most so far. This, thrive market, Fonuts, Rebecca Minkoff... I wonder at what point she'll just give up. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

On 2/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, HideousGreenShirt said:

Jinger had been given the boot from the makeup company. 

Thanks @marmalade for posting in the JinJer thread:

"The company is very pro-LGBTQ. I think they had a lot of people writing them that Jinger was not. I know that's the angle I took. I got a canned response back, but someone else got a very detailed response that confirmed they ended their relationship with Jinger."

She's got to have lost the most so far. This, thrive market, Fonuts, Rebecca Minkoff... I wonder at what point she'll just give up. 

I think she lost the most because she also has the most to begin with and also the most mainstream ones.

It is probably because her instagram looks very polished and non-fundie if you don't know who she is. That image plus the number of followers is an easy trap for a company.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I think she lost the most because she also has the most to begin with and also the most mainstream ones.

It is probably because her instagram looks very polished and non-fundie if you don't know who she is. That image plus the number of followers is an easy trap for a company.

Agreed.  It doesn't excuse the companies from doing a quick google first, but I do respect those who have pulled their sponsorships.

I think they are straddling a line you just can't straddle.  You can't court the fundies and conservative Christians by espousing bigotry and expect to be embraced by the mainstream.  

At some point Jeremy is going to have to pick a side.  Tell Jinger what it is, and she'll agree.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Agreed.  It doesn't excuse the companies from doing a quick google first, but I do respect those who have pulled their sponsorships.

I think they are straddling a line you just can't straddle.  You can't court the fundies and conservative Christians by espousing bigotry and expect to be embraced by the mainstream.  

At some point Jeremy is going to have to pick a side.  Tell Jinger what it is, and she'll agree.

I wonder if Jeremy will eventually decide the Duggar connection is dragging them down and sever it? It’s sort of got him where he wants to be but he wants more and may think it’s the Duggar brand that creates the backlash. Of course he’s full of hateful views himself but I expect he’s too vain to see that. He could join Derick in removing his family from the show - I doubt he’d flounce like Derick- it would be all done on amicable terms for ‘spiritual’ reasons or something. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Idlewild said:

I wonder if Jeremy will eventually decide the Duggar connection is dragging them down and sever it? It’s sort of got him where he wants to be but he wants more and may think it’s the Duggar brand that creates the backlash. Of course he’s full of hateful views himself but I expect he’s too vain to see that. He could join Derick in removing his family from the show - I doubt he’d flounce like Derick- it would be all done on amicable terms for ‘spiritual’ reasons or something. 

Good question.  But the show keeps him on tv and is the only reason anyone knows who he is.

I bet that dilemma keeps him up nights.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Good question.  But the show keeps him on tv and is the only reason anyone knows who he is.

I bet that dilemma keeps him up nights.

I guess he’ll wait until he finishes seminary ( how long is his course?) as presumably TLC money is paying for that - I know the leg humpers go on about him being a soccer player but we aren’t talking Ronaldo here- he was a bench warmer for one season in the MLS wasn’t he? 
After he graduates it will be interesting if he takes on a church or goes for something more showbiz- spiritual advisor to Kanye maybe!! 

• Upvote 3

If he’s into John MacArthur his beliefs aren’t that different from IBLP. I bet they see breaking into influencing as an evangelistic opportunity and any opposition as persecution. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 2/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Most companies outsource this kind of thing. Most go through clearing houses and are only after a look and a good engagement rate. They know nothing about the influencer. I doubt anyone at JoAnn’s knows that they have sponsored me. 

• Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both Jessa and Anna are pushing Snuggle Me Organic today. Way to coordinate your desperation, ladies! 

5 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Both Jessa and Anna are pushing Snuggle Me Organic today. Way to coordinate your desperation, ladies! 

And Jinger is shilling rugs. I was about to comment about how the women have to do the earning in these households but then I remembered John David’s performance on the baby vitamin video and I can see why they wouldn’t want Duggar males promoting anything. 

I would have thought Anna & Jessa have a lot of the same followers- wonder who got more clicks?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I wonder why she has never addressed the losses of the sponsoerships aka known in their circles as christian persecution

I would be interested in their take on things.

Is she in the running to be the one who has lost the most sponsors.

She has the same horrible beliefs, but I still cant believe it is not Anna who gets shit canned more. I mean ugggg turd head....

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I wonder why she has never addressed the losses of the sponsoerships aka known in their circles as christian persecution

I would be interested in their take on things.

Is she in the running to be the one who has lost the most sponsors.

She has the same horrible beliefs, but I still cant believe it is not Anna who gets shit canned more. I mean ugggg turd head....

Probably because everyone knows about Josh. And some companies go into the paid partnerships knowing Anna is married to a piece of shit. I bet these other companies don’t know all of Jinger’s beliefs. Because she doesn’t make them clear in her Instagram page. You have to go digging.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Stories are only for 24 hours so the fact it was gone 48 hours later isn’t proof of anything. 

In the article, it states that someone got a response from the rug company confirming that the partnership had ended.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, marmalade said:

In the article, it states that someone got a response from the rug company confirming that the partnership had ended.

But there are tons of one off posts so technically the partnership had ended. It doesn’t mean that they pulled anything. 

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

But there are tons of one off posts so technically the partnership had ended. It doesn’t mean that they pulled anything. 

Apparently someone tried the FunJinger code, and it didn't work. I'm pretty certain that the partnership has ended. 

• Love 1