IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

8 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Andrew and Kori Wissmann are having #2 in June 

I wonder if she will say this baby was due to Plexus too. She struggled with infertility for 6 years and she credits plexus for getting pregnant with their first, Wyatt.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, adidas said:

I’m going to guess Peter Michael for them. I can’t think of many other Biblical P names (not counting Philemon and Perez).

I'd guess that or Peter Brian (I believe David's dad's name is Brian).

Or Pecan, of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

11 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

David and Priscilla are having a boy and narrowed down the due date to early May 

Dang, was hoping it would be a girl just so we could know if it's the D for girls and P or boys pattern or if they are just alternating. Other than Peter and Phineas, they don't have a lot of Biblical boy names left. They'll have to go outside of the Bible if they continue P boy names. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I think they'll save the out-there names for the girls.  Boys will grow into men,and men should have sensible names and be taken seriously.

I think that when they run out of Biblical P names they'll use something else that's not necessarily Biblical but conservative and shoehorn some godly meaning into it.  Like they did with Destiny.

Edited by uber frau
  • Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, uber frau said:

I think they'll save the out-there names for the girls.  Boys will grow into men,and men should have sensible names and be taken seriously.

I think that when they run out of Biblical P names they'll use something else that's not necessarily Biblical but conservative and shoehorn some godly meaning into it.  Like they did with Destiny.

I agree. After they use Peter, then they will have to go with Patrick. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe Phineas/Phinehas? Perez is also a truly biblical option that doesn't sound too unconventional. However, with Davia and Destiny on the menu, I feel like they'd happily veer off into yooneek territory with boy names. Especially with the tacit understanding that they could realistically have several more sons.  Maybe a virtue name like Prosper or Perseverance? 

49 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Perez is also a truly biblical option that doesn't sound too unconventional.

Have they heard of Perez Hilton?

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

Lise Morton just posted a triple Kendall sister pregnancy photo. Lise is 29 weeks, Prentiss is 41 weeks, and Christiana is 30 weeks.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Looks like Atlanta Goodwin (the one who got married at Nathan Bedford Forrest's childhood home) is expecting twins instead of "just" one. I have said this before and say this again: I can't comprehend how she manages this all at her pioneer style home without electricity and running water.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ZPRRGAqIm/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

14 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Looks like Atlanta Goodwin (the one who got married at Nathan Bedford Forrest's childhood home) is expecting twins instead of "just" one. 

I think I am more surprised that she get ultrasounds than I am that she’s having twins. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

-rant related more to my job than fundies-

Atlanta found out at 22 weeks that she was having twins. I HATE it when people leave this important finding till the anatomy ultrasound. It is dramatically easier to tell the type of twins early in pregnancy than it is later in pregnancy. Later in pregnancy the type of twins might need to be inferred from secondary signs vs just seeing 1 vs 2 gestational sacs. The type of twins is critically important as the complications of twin pregnancy are heavily weighted to monochorionic (one placenta) twins and the frequency of monitoring and need for medical intervention goes way up for this type of twins. She's lucky her twins are fraternal. However, I still hope she elects to have her twins in hospital and consents to the higher level of monitoring needed for twins but seeing as she's elected to have home births and minimal OB care, I suspect she won't.

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

-rant related more to my job than fundies-

Atlanta found out at 22 weeks that she was having twins. I HATE it when people leave this important finding till the anatomy ultrasound.

But unless she has signs or symptoms pointing to the possibility of twins, how else is she to discover it except through the scan? Plenty of people here find out at their scan (including two of my cousins - one from Mum’s side and one from Dad’s side), because it’s the only one you are entitled to unless you have complications. 
I know that lots of people find out earlier because they were doubly sick or their fundal height clued them in, but not all women realise and ask their doctor for an extra scan. Is it different in the US? Do you have extra ultrasounds scheduled? I know some can be paid for ...

Edited by adidas
Stupid autocorrect
  • Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic