IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Joseph and Elissa Maxwell had Caleb Alexander yesterday 

Seems they are indeed going with a /k/ name theme. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

Seems they are indeed going with a /k/ name theme. 

And every name has k-l sounds. Must be confusing to yell a name across the house.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

And right on schedule, Isaac and Aimee Krahn have had their fourth child, a girl, either in December or early January. They're certainly not wasting any time catching up to Naomi and Amos' broods.

Her name is Glorie. Not Glory, not Gloria, but Glorie. Hmmm...

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thank You 4

Lindsay and Bracken of Tiny Notes From Home are having another boy - their 6th in a row. 

The title of their gender reveal video "Will we get our GIRL???" makes me wonder if they were pretty disappointed. They make adorable boys though. 

• Thank You 5

Hannah Washburn Manderino had a girl yesterday named Marianna Margaret Manderino. I was hoping for a boy since they seem to treat females like property in that family. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Yael Mercy and Marianna Margaret? Rather different vibes there. I thought she’d go for another Jewish name, but there we go.

• I Agree 2

6 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Yael Mercy and Marianna Margaret? Rather different vibes there. I thought she’d go for another Jewish name, but there we go.

She says she’s named after two of her grandmothers. 

• Thank You 6

Carlin Bates had her baby.  5# 13 oz.  Tiny baby, a couple of weeks early because of the blood clotting problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

21 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Why has this thread gone quiet? Plenty of baby news!

The big babygeddon of Bates and Duggar granddaughters is over. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

On 1/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

And every name has k-l sounds. Must be confusing to yell a name across the house.

Calia and Caleb might be my fave new matchy matchy sibling names! In comparison, Kyle feels really out-there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Ashley Luce's sister? Kaitlyn posted a photo of Jacob and Ashley with Jacob Jr on the 8th, so I'm guessing he was born then or a day or two before.

• Thank You 4

50 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Robert and Kendalyn Staddon had Andrew Washington on the 9th

Andrew is an oddly normal name for a family that named their first Sauntina LaVerle. 

I just looked them up and the other son is Joshua. Yet another nice, average, normal name. 

It's the girls who got the short end of the naming stick, although Marilee & Cadence, while not names I like even a little, are at least not off the rails like their oldest sister. 

• Upvote 8

21 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Do you know something we don’t? Please share.

Oh, I just expected more chatter about the recent births. It seemed odd no one had posted for over a week!!

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Andrew is an oddly normal name for a family that named their first Sauntina LaVerle. 

I just looked them up and the other son is Joshua. Yet another nice, average, normal name. 

It's the girls who got the short end of the naming stick, although Marilee & Cadence, while not names I like even a little, are at least not off the rails like their oldest sister. 

Yup.

And lets hope the baby train is slowing down for Kendalyn--she's at least 35, right?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

It’s the fundie way. They get the weirdest name out of their system with their first kid. And then go more normal with the rest. 

Example: Spurgeon and Heistheway

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

And lets hope the baby train is slowing down for Kendalyn--she's at least 35, right?

Yes, she’s 35.

• Thank You 1

33 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Yes, she’s 35.

Robert’s BFF is catching up. When this new Pecan is born, they will each have 5. I think David will end up with more arrows in his quiver than Robert. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, fundiefan said:

My theory is that they have wildly differing tastes in names and it wasn't covered in the 1000 page courtship questionnaire so they didn't discover it until too late.  ( I know I couldn't deal with a prospective spouse who wanted to call our daughter Sauntina. I'd have to break off courtship immediately.)

I think they've solved it by letting her l choose for one jinder and him choosing for the other.   Pretty equalitarian for fundy couple. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, uber frau said:

I think they've solved it by letting her l choose for one jinder and him choosing for the other.   Pretty equalitarian for fundy couple. 

Especially because she gets to pick the names for the holy penis bearers!

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic