IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

Abbie Burnett’s oldest sister, Hannah Dornink, is holding a newborn girl in a recent family pic so I’m guessing she had a girl after three boys.

95A9E55B-88BE-4F5D-BDEE-073ADCD7A3A0.jpeg

PS: if you don’t have her name already, Caleb Burnett’s daughter is named Erin.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

In the Jeub family, Kya (Micah's wife) is pregnant and due in april... 

In the Bonell family (family of 18 and australian friends of the Jeubs), Brooke (Matthews) is expecting a 2nd baby, a boy for march 2020. Her oldest, Aurora will be one in march......

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

28 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

Abbie Duggar gave birth to Grace Annette Duggar on 7th January. 

Is Michelle's middle name Annette?  I seem to remember that there is, or was, an Annette in her family.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Is Michelle's middle name Annette?  I seem to remember that there is, or was, an Annette in her family.

Yeah. Grace is Abbie’s middle name and Annette is Michelle’s.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

7 hours ago, albireo said:

In Christmas letter, Chris spoke about 9th and 10th grandchildren... but who are they? 

There are 3 from Alicia, 2 from Lydia and one from Noah..... 2 children are missing..... ??

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

There are 3 from Alicia, 2 from Lydia and one from Noah..... 2 children are missing..... ??

Those are the only ones I have listed. I’m wondering if he’s including the niece and nephew living with Lydia or Alicia isn’t mentioned, so maybe she had more kids?

Edited by Bethella
Spelling
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

Those are the only ones I have listed. I’m wondering if he’s including the niece and nephew living with Lydia or Alicia isn’t mentioned, so maybe she had more kids?

I’m thinking he’s including the niece and nephew of Skip. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Audrey Roloff had her baby boy. Bode James Roloff. Born 1/8, 9.2 lbs, and 21 inches. I’m not sure I like the name but I do like it more than Ember. I’m sure they’ve got some holier than thou reason for naming him Bode that they’ll post about later or talk about on their podcast. 

• Upvote 5

NR-Anna Maxwell will be having her baby induced soon, early, for the tragic reason that she has breast cancer.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 19

That is awful. And terrifying. I do not like these people at all and am appalled by their beliefs & behaviors. But, I do not wish this upon them and hope it can be dealt with swiftly & long term. She has babies to care for and raise. A life to live.

The only fundies in my family were my uncle & aunt. She was diagnosed with breast cancer days after finding out she was pregnant. They chose to forego all treatment so she could have the baby. She died when he was 7 months old. Leaving the baby and 4 other kids. Horrific, and unnecessary. My mind goes back to that every time I hear of a fundie dealing with deadly health issues, and in this case, it's the exact same freaking thing. 

Take care of the kids you have, Mr & Mrs Maxwell. The baby can be early and with medical care be just fine. Take care of the cancer. Then, stop having babies. Give your six kids the mother they deserve. 

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2

I hate the Maxwells as much as the next person, but this is truly awful news. I hope it’s treatable, too. 

The Maxwells do tend to use conventional medicine and don’t resort to essential oils. So that’s a plus. 

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

ETA: I wrote this before reading the actual blog post. She'll be 36 weeks so the baby should be fine. They seem to have a large medical team to inform their decisions. I really hope they didnt delay treatment for the sake of the fetus, but it doesn't sound that way. I really wish her the best outcome possible...

This is so, so sad. She and I share a due date mid-Feb so she'll be induced around 35-36 weeks. A very healthy time to be having a baby.

I suppose she was recently diagnosed or they would have induced her sooner. 

I can't imagine her 6 children growing up without a mom... it breaks my heart.

Edited by usedbicycle
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

As much as I dislike the Maxwells and loathe their beliefs, I truly hope for the best outcome for Anna and her baby. My fiance's sister had her baby at 34 weeks and you'd never know she was a preemie. Healthy, happy, perfectly normal 5yo now, so hoping all is just as well for this baby. 

And of course I hope that they don't have anymore, risking her health and the health of the fetus. I hope they can just enjoy the six happy, healthy children they will now have and having Anna around as their mother for a long time. I don't pray so won't be praying for them, but I will be thinking about them during this difficult time. Cancer sucks and I especially don't like hearing about in anyone young with so much life left to live. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Maybe it's pronounced BO-dee like Bode Miller the skiier?

• I Agree 7

3 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Maybe it's pronounced BO-dee like Bode Miller the skiier?

Yep this is exactly how it’s pronounced. I didn’t realize that this was another spelling of the name until someone in the LPBW thread mentioned the same person. I’ve only ever seen it spelled Bodhi. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, fundiefan said:

That is awful. And terrifying. I do not like these people at all and am appalled by their beliefs & behaviors. But, I do not wish this upon them and hope it can be dealt with swiftly & long term. She has babies to care for and raise. A life to live.

The only fundies in my family were my uncle & aunt. She was diagnosed with breast cancer days after finding out she was pregnant. They chose to forego all treatment so she could have the baby. She died when he was 7 months old. Leaving the baby and 4 other kids. Horrific, and unnecessary. My mind goes back to that every time I hear of a fundie dealing with deadly health issues, and in this case, it's the exact same freaking thing. 

Take care of the kids you have, Mr & Mrs Maxwell. The baby can be early and with medical care be just fine. Take care of the cancer. Then, stop having babies. Give your six kids the mother they deserve. 

That is very sad. I know of a lady about a decade ago that was diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant. they did treatments while she was pregnant, then stopped, she had the baby and immediately went back to treatments. The mom and baby (now pre-teen) are doing fine. I don't know when your Aunt was diagnosed but at least now they can do treatments. 

• Upvote 6

Adelyn Foto had her twins. Remember she’s the one that announced her pregnancy with twin onesies that said “made in Canada” because they honeymooned in Canada. Since the babies came a little early, they’ve been married 8 months and they already have two kids. They got married May 12th and had the babies January 12th. Oh fundies.

030B120F-9A1C-4E83-8531-B5D7071C955C.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic